Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

wow merrie not long now and fayre wow time is flying love your aviator pic xxxx

Mahayla Alice was born 22nd august 21.23 7lb5oz after beautiful drug free spontaneous, natural labour. Not at home or in water! Please read our birth story on my journal link xxxxx sooooo happy xxx

Massive, massive congratulations ;0) xxxxx I will go and have a nose now xx

Huge congrats Merri, beautiful name and your birth sounds just like both of mine, wonderful.

Merri - just checking in here and saw your new profile pic! Wow so much hair!! how lovely! I have had a few friends have babies recently and everytime I think I've seen the most amount of hair on a newborn it gets outdone with the next baby! I think yours has outdone them again!

Actually, I think your in second place ;) One of my friend;s newborns has thick long black hair. It looks glossy it's so long and thick, and the baby is quite fair so makes it look even more impressive!

Oh wow Merri she is gorgeous!! Mine both had decent mops of hair but Mahaylas is stunning!

Thank you mrs m :) im hoping it goes curly noone in our families have straight hair!?!

Really?? Oh fab I really want her to be curly, when did it change? When her hair is wet therecis a bit of a kink but then it dries poker straight and spikey!!

Here he is as a newborn - admittedly nowhere near as much hair as Mahayla
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/null_zpsff66a072.jpg
And here he was last Sunday.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/null_zps661c0bee.jpg
Looking through all my photos it thinned out a little after a few weeks and as his head grew, and then thickened again and the curls started to appear around 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->