Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Nausea back! One week till scan day. Can I hold it together for a week? This time next week I will be on my way there.

Of course you can Mrs Mig, and now its only 6 days, yay!! Hope you have a fun filled weekend planned to take your mind off it??
xxx

Not really Clobo, but that's fine, I'm ready for a relaxing one. Going out tonight which will be nice, to watch a live band. My daughter is still exhausted after the excitement of the jubilee party last weekend and I'm still tired so looking forward to relaxing. Noticed last night my uterus has started to pop up over my pelvic bone so I'm excited about that, it must mean everything is growing!

Clobo how are you? You are great with the advice and reassurance but you never seem to moan! I feel like I take and give nothing back! Thank you for all the support :hugs:

Yay for a relaxing weekend Mrs M, how was the band?? Yay for uterus poking out, there will be no stopping it now!!! :happydance:

Im fine thank you, well to be honest I dont really have anything to moan about otherwise i would :rofl: Ive been so lucky (touch wood), the only things really are the hip and lower back pain these last 4 or 5 weeks or so when i get a bit stiff and start to walk like an old lady!!

Now im passed the 20 week scan i have started to relax a lot more, after my mc and struggles i vowed to stay as positive as possible this time and it has helped so much, so much energy is wasted being negative that i decided not to waste my time on it! I know its hard though and i have had my wobbles!! I just try and stay positive for other people especially when i know what they are going through.

Sorry thats an essay!!

Another day closer to your scan!!!! xxx

PS. Dont be silly, of course you arent giving nothing back, just all of us being here together it enough to know that we arent alone and can support ech other :hugs: xxx

I'm pleased to hear you are feeling relaxed. It's nice once you get past that 20 week scan isn't it? I suffered with the back and hip pain with my daughter too. I had two jobs at that time, one of them was on the deli counter at tesco and I had to take maternity leave from that one as soon as i could as it half killed me to stand all day. I carried on my other job till 6 weeks before my due date. I couldn't wait to finish!

Mrs mig is right clobo ur a good listener :)

Ok so I'm 6-7 dpo had twinges yesterday and day before and back ache then today mild cramps and as I ov on day 19-20 this month af is not due till 16th dying to test tho lol had sensitive boobs too :)

photo (7).jpg

watching a one born every min repeat and randomly decide to test 7dpo... oh and whats this i see a faint pink line!! looks like a :bfp: to me!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

omg ur right its quite dark for 7dpo lol twins lol? or i miscalculated haha

Mrsmigg hope this week does go by fast for you. I agree with you. Clobo you are just so positive like a beacon we can home into when our pisitivity goes astray. I want to thank you too.

Bump that's an awsome line congratulations hun.

Well I am still feeling positive about this one. I am suprised as it has been two full days with only the occaisional negative thought. Still don't feel pregnant yet although I have plenty of reminders. Sore boibs, heartburn, backache and cramps, had a dizzy spell at work today too.

I'm pleased you are feeling positive Debzie. I'm struggling with the dizziness too, mainly in the morning and especially before breakfast. I stand up and immediately have to sit down again because I feel like I'm going to fall over. I'm even paler than usual as well.

i can deffo see pink lol how will i sleep tonight now lol!!
i have my aiden to cuddle tonight tho hes sleeping in mummys bed lol x
mrs mig u will be fine cant wait to see pics xx

Well I walked over to tesco and did another frer and neg in ten mins so I guess my was a big fat PINK evap line

No way bumpy maybe your urine was just too dilute today that looks like a bfp to me.

Mrs Migg and Debzie-So glad to see you both are experiencing some great early prenancy symptoms still. I'm also glad you are both trying hard not to be "Negative Nellies." Enjoy your sore boobs and nausea all you want!

Bump-that looks really dark to be an evap line! You still have a few more days. I know you're excited, but in two days that line may be so dark you can't question it! I hope that's the case!

Clobo-They're right! You're always so positive. I admire that about you ;)

I wish I had good news to share, but my growth scan didn't go so great on Thursday.

LO has fallen off the growth chart completely, so she will be delivered via c-section within the next 2-3 weeks. That will put me at around 34-35 weeks. I got another shot of steroids today, and I also had an NST test, a Doppler to check flow, and have noticed more and more kicks and punches. Everything looks grat!

Tonight my hubs watched my belly move while I ate chocolate peanut butter chex mix that I made! So cool. I feel like she communicates with me.

I also had a consult with the NICU, and found out that they have rooms for parents with babies there so I won't have to take that crazy drive everyday. It's far and I'm sorry, but the locals are kamikaze drivers. And whoever designed the roads here? Oh my. But I digress.

LO is breech (butt down) so the c-section was inevitable as they would not try to turn her so as not to stress her out. I've made a list of pros. I hope you like them:

1. I won't be uncomfortably pregnant during the hottest months of the year living 2 miles from the sun in a tropical (bleh) climate. Hooray!

2. I'm excited about not getting up every hour to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. That will end soon!

3. Goodbye acid reflux! At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm about to give birth to a monkey.

4. Being in the NICU, I still have time to get things ready in the nursery before she comes home!

5. Her NB clothes will fit her for a long, long time.

6. No pooping on the table!

7. No rump roast delivery!

8. My hookah will remain as it always was.

9. I'll get my pre-pregnancy body back quickly with all the running around i'll be dong!

10. The NICU department head is Russian, and my husband is really good at doing a Russian accent. When I'm feeling blue, I ask him to talk to me about premature babies in a Russian accent and it makes me feel better.

11. I'll have a really cool scar right in the middle of a tattoo that I'm going to be so proud to show off in a bikini!

I know all of these things don't make a difference, as i'd rather just have a full term healthy baby, but I have to see some light at the end of this tunnel, right?

Well it seems as if it's faded a bit now idk :/ I used my first wee this morning on all the tests I've done today just hoping that it's too early. Pee on a stick site says to disregard anything that shows after the ten min mark ESP if colour appears :(

Bump I do hope your tests look darker. That test looked way too dark to be an evap.
Crayz, I ADORE your positivity. I hope when your baby comes out she is a little bundle of health and you get to take her home ASAP.

Bump I do hope your tests look darker. That test looked way too dark to be an evap.
Crayz, I ADORE your positivity. I hope when your baby comes out she is a little bundle of health and you get to take her home ASAP.

Thanks Mrs. Miggs-I appreciate that! I'd love for her to come home right away too, but if she doesn't, I know she'll be in good, big, Russian hands! I try to stay positive because I have no control at this point. Plus I really feel in my heart she's just a small baby who will be a small woman like her mother! Besides, that's why they made heals and push-up bras! I have plenty she can have when she's older!

I just feel like I LIVE at that hospital! But today I have no tests! Unfortunately I've been awake since 2:00 a.m. (I haven't had a good nights sleep since I was 21....sooooooo like, 11 years ago?) so I'm going to feed my dogs early as my mini will not allow me to sleep until her belly is full. Then I'm going to try and get some sleep because I have NOTHING to do today! I'm so excited! Oh, and I'm going to give the little dog an antihistamine so she won't be bothering me anymore. She has allergies, so the coma is just an added bonus besides the fact that she's not constantly scratching for about 8 hours. Poor thing.

And there she starts with the whining!!

Thanks again Mrs. Miggs!

Hey ladies

Thanks for saying that, i know how much i benefitted from staying positive this time around and I have been through much the same as some of you guys so i like to pass some of that on!! :dust:

Bump, have you tested again since?? that i didnt look like an evap to me, fingers crossed it is a bfp and perhaps you ovulated a bit earlier than you thought??

Crayz, aw mate, im glad you are being looked after, i love your list of pros and totally agree with them all!! Very good way to look at and well soon have our first baby on this thread!! Yay!! Really hope it all goes well for you, make sure you keep us posted my dear :hugs:

Right i need to go to bed :sleep: take care chicas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->