Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Good luck Mrs. Migg! I will be praying that everything is great!!!

:hugs:

Bump, stay away :witch: xxx

MrsM, how did you scan go my dear??

xxx

Perfect! Measuring 11+5.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/e0a1a285.jpg

Mrs. Migg! That's awesome.

So happy for you!!

I bet you feel like a big weight has been lifted..

What a great picture!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ok so did two asdas this am and had v fain line then a cb plus and same thing then did a frer tonight after work and a 3 + hour hold and zilch nada nothing not even a evap :( wtf is going on no af either been tired and sickly in mornings first thing and have an ulcer :(

Mrs. Migg-It is now time for you to finally relax, don't sweat it if your symptoms start to subside (you are 2 days shy of 12 weeks! :happydance:) and enjoy it!!

Clobo-how are you feeling these past few days? Are you starting to get that "bowling ball in the hookah" feeling? Lol You're only like a month after me, so I'm sure you can relate!

Oh, or finding crumbs down your shirt like 3 hours after the fact because your boobs and belly catch everything? I just call it a snack after-the-fact. I mean, you never know when you'll be out and hungry and need something quick to eat!

I know I probably got up to pee about 27 times last night, hence why I'm ALWAYS on because I NEVER sleep past 3:00 a.m. anymore. And I know at once she's here, 3:00 a.m. will probably be considered "sleeping in." :haha:

We seem to have a typhoon coming our way which means I will have to spend it at the hospital as I am high risk. Thankfully our friend is here from out of town so he may be able to stay at the house with the dogs. They close the gates to the military bases, so DH must be there with me because if anything happens, I'd be on my own. FUN FUN FUN FUN. (sarcasm).

Where is Loz? I hope she is okay.

BTW. We don't know anyone's names on here (at least I don't). Mine is Alexandria. Feel free to call me by my name if you so wish. If you don't want to include yours, it's cool!

photo (15).jpg

i dunno what the craic is lol either nature and fr are playing a really mean trick on me of this line is a bfp.. it got left again after about 5 mins but... ive tested since that initial pink line i had last week that turned out to be a evap and none of the frer have done it since!

defs a line there. didnt even have to make it big to see it.

photo (18).jpg

green = ov test taken at the same time there is a faint pos line on the blue hgc test!! thats 3 diff brands all with fain pos.. i think it may be the start of my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Alexander as my name suggests I'm deborah, debs for short. Those last few weeks are the worst but prepare you well.for being up all night with your LO. I really do feel for you. Hope the storm is not too damaging.

Bumpy I say that is the start of a bfp. Make sure your opk and hpt do not touch as they can cause false positives as can dipping your opk first in the same wee. Fingers crossed.

Afm nausea has gathered pace stemmed only by lucozade ( glucose energy drink) going to find my motion sickness bands out see if they help. Have a chicken kebab on the way. So better find the antacids too.

Woo hoo bumps!

Nice to meet you Debs! You can call me Lexi. Much easier than Alexandria!

I hope your nausea doesn't get too debilitating, but seriously, yay for nausea!

Yes, I know my body is preparing itself. Last night I decided to drink milk before bed instead of water. It actually made my reflux better (but I also take Zantac for that) and I only got up to pee once! AND, I slept through the night!

Ah-ma-zing.

Mmmmmmm. Kabobs. I'm doing lobster bisque tonight. Exciting!

We don't usually get much damage where we are because we're on a hill and our house is made of concrete. I just don't want to stay in the hospital. I'd rather be comfy on my couch. I know it just precaution, so it's cool. I had to find someone to watch my dogs though. Ugh. I feel. Ad for that person. The one refuses to get her paws wet.

Hey there everyone!! Mine name is Cloey, some of my friends called me Clobo but im happy with Clo!!

MrsM, LOVE that picture, so glad all is well and measuring on track, its such a relief isnt it when the tell you and you see the little ar and legs waving at you!! So whats next then,midwife and hearing the hb at 16 weeks??? :happydance:

Bump, oh please let thise a bfp for you, have you done another test today?? I wouldnt bother with the opks chick they dont really tell you anything especially when you have the hpts anyway. Keep us posted!! :dust:

Lexi, hope the storms arent too bad and that you and your family and dogs are all ok?? I agree better to stay in the hospital just incase although id be the same and crave my own environment!!

Debs, sorry you are feeling :sick:, rubbish, i remember it well although i wasn ever actually sick i felt like it all day for about 5 weeks, just eat little and often chick that will help too :Hugs: Is it your scan today?? What time? We'll all be thinking of you!!

AFM, having a lovely weekend, albeit a bit busy but i delegated yesterday during our BBQ with 12 guests and got everyone to bring stuff and they all helped clear up!! Got a cuddle with my 3 week old nehew too and praticed feeding and burping!! :baby: My little monkey is being very wriggly today, love it!! I have started gettting kicks in wierd places though!! :rofl:

Big Hus xxx

Did a cb plus today and it's pos :) I'll post a pic
I did the opk just to see where line was lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly