• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

The nurse practitioner rang me I explained my protocol with the Rmc she looked it up on my records. So I have progesterone and await an appointment for an early scan. Feel relieved.

Just read back. Nature does find a way! I'm really, really happy for you, and keeping everything crossed.

Oh my god, Faye, you're almost 32 weeks!! Where did the time go?! How are you doing?

:xmas16::xmas9::xmas6:Hi ladies just wanted to stop in and wish you all a merry christmas. So many of us celebrating out first christmas with our rainbows or rainbow bumps.:happydance:

Am ok thanks, totally shattered with all the house stuff going on but now feel like I am not living in a building site so thats wonderful ... just 3 more weeks and we'll be finished and I can relax.

How are you doing, Happy Christmas xxx

I hope the last 3 weeks of house work flies by.

We're good here, except for this darn head cold Finn and I have been fighting for a few weeks now. :wacko:

I hope everyone is well :flow:

Boy Mahayla did very well this Christmas! She got tonnes of stuff!! Hope all other rainbows got spoilt too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->