Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hopefully you get the date soon!

We're all sick with a viral bug here right now. Well, dh is nearly better but the kiddo and I are still full of it. :(

Officially ttc, not ntnp. I knew I would be too impatient to ntnp. Haha! CD 14 today and I'm not sure I'm going to ovulate any time soon. :( No ewcm at all. I can't even remember what cm is supposed to be like before ewcm. Blah! Hopefully soon.

I hope you're all doing good :flow:

That stinks! Hopefully tomorrow!

I'm still bf'ing and since af came back 4 months ago my cycles have been really long. I used to ov on CD 15 before but who knows now. :wacko: Trying to bd every second day and will hopefully catch the egg if it comes!

i have a quick question for everyone... does anyone know when the latest is that they can do a datng scan is? i know nt scan is 10 to 14 weeks and a day but is it the same for dating?:hugs:

we were doing the same as u not ttc but not stopping it either i had my implant out in sep last year after about 5 months as it was playing havock and since it had been 18 months since last mc and i lost 3 stone (went from 17.5 stone down to 14.5 in 6 months size 20 to a 14) we decided to give it one more try but just not get obsessed over it like we were and thought if it happens it happens and it did around nye :) just 4 months after implant c

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how long you can still get a dating scan. We don't get them here in Canada. Actually, the only scan we get here is the 20 week anatomy scan. :wacko: My doctor always does another one around 34 weeks to check baby growth but that's it unless you have issues.

I hope my plan works out. I've just been doing some reading and it seems like it might be a bit hard. Especially since Finn still nurses so much at night. Hopefully it works out because I'm just not ready to wean him. He does seem to be nursing less at night now, still stirring and looking for a snuggle, though. Maybe that little change will help.

I think they do the dating scan upto 14 weeks but after then the EDD become less accurate after that

ts - lots of people do still get pg whilst bf, how long have your last few cycles been?

Thank you, pink. :hugs:

My last cycle was about 10 days shorter than the previous three but still too long. The app I have on my phone doesn't tell me how many days and I haven't counted them up yet :shy: I should...

ETA: the app does tell me, I just didn't look... Haha! It says 44, 41, and 35 days. Not overly bad, my regular cycles pre-Finn were 29 days.

Thinking back thats similar to what mine were once they came back, mine came bcck about 4 months so it was probably the 5th cycle that I got this bfp. So the second 'normal pre pg cycle' of around 28/29 days if that makes sense. The difference was that I had stopped bf completely for 1 month by then.

Have you been getting ov signs in the last couple of cycles?

I haven't been looking for signs. Right now cm is lotion-y and cervix is high and soft-ish (sorry Mrs M!). Going to keep going and see how it goes. :)

thanks everyone i just hopemy date comes soon the suspense is killing me... if its gonna be nearer 14 weeks im gonna ask epac to scan me again as they know me quite well and dont mind squeezing me in x

I am surprised you haven't got already I'd phone to ask. Hopefully it won't be too long though, even if you are not doing the NT/downs test you should be seen by 14 weeks at the very latest.

well here in the uk you see the midwife at about 8 weeks and they send off a referral to the hospital and they send you your scan date in the post.. i didnt actually see the midwife till i was 11+5 (last thursday) which is later than normal cause i held off as long as i could do incase i mc again early on i said if i get to 11 weks ill ring which i did do so what im worried about is that as it was so late that they will put my date down for when im like 15 weeks or 16 weeks which is ages away (im not having nt test) and if thats the case wanna arrange another scan betwen with the epac ward :) the post is due in next hr or so fo fingers crossed it comes today the longer i wait between scans the more anxious im getting as i have had a loss at 14 weeks its awful thinking most people get to 12 weeks and start buying stuff etc and we cant my hubby wants to wait till after 20 week scan after what hapened with emma as we had 12 week scan and thought ah this is it this time after two losses before and then i went for 16 week check at midwife at about 17 weeks and she couldnt hear a hb so sent me for a scan and we found out she had gone 3 weeks before so even 12 weeks isnt really a mile stone or me :/:wacko:

I'm so sorry for your losses :( it's got to be so stressful. I hope you get the letter today.

thanks :) i dont think hs comming today :/ but on the bright side im pretty sure ive felt the baby move just v slightly today cause i remember the feeling i had with my son and its something ive only ever felt with him and emma :)

has anyone heard of the nub theory for gender prediction? and is fo has it worked for anyone?

Even with the late referral they should see you before the 14 weeks (they don't know you are not having the nt test). Phone your gp midwife or the hospital to check they have the referral just in case. My first 12 week/dating scan they never got the mw referral (lost baby at 11 weeks so wasn't needed anyway) but if it had I would have been waiting forever. So sorry for your losses Hope. Even though my losses where 1st tri I never bought anything till after the 20 weeks scan either.

I have heard of the nub theory but never really looked into it as none of my pics especially this time were very clear in that area.

found this online.

https://www.parentdish.co.uk/2009/06/03/nub-theory-baby-gender-prediction-at-12-weeks/

based on that web site i really think im having a girl lol when i had last scan i wanted to call it a her aswell xx :) the referral only went in on thursday last week and they said up to 10 working days that was 4 working days ago so could be next week till i get it and ill be 13+5 then :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->