Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Wonderful pic Hope, so glad everything is going well - for some reason I think boy.

Lou- what cd are you on and when do you normally ov? Keeping it all crossed you catch the egg!

afm - damned hormones have me in tears. Cried driving to work this morning listening to 'pause for thought' in Chris evens than have just sat down with sports relief on TV and have watched 3 mins and am in tears!

Great pic. Congrats :)

I cried repeatedly watching the Davina programme Pink. She really earned all of her donations. Have you seen it?

these dam hormones have a lot to answer for, I couldn't eat my brekkie this morning yuk!!!!

Im on CD 9 now and normally ovulate on CD 17. I've decided not to temp as I have found it quite stressful in the past but will be using opks.

I saw the Devina programme....just wow!! What a woman! Xx

I saw bits of the Davina but it was all the different bits of the children etc that got me the most. A 6 month old baby weighing only 4lb! I absolutely loved the kylie 'especially for you' song - soso funny.

Kelly - yay for feeling yucky, in a good way though!

loub - not long now then till ov, I enjoyed temping but I know its not for everyone. I think I liked the sense of 'knowing'

yeh I liked temping too in the end it just become habit reaching out the bed for the thermometer lol

hey!!
hope everyone had a lovely weekend:)
i sorted ot my next mw appointment at 16 weeks and also epac are scanning me again next wed even though i feel soooooo relaxed now especially after this morning.... i got my doppler back off hubbys sister and i found babies heart beat straight away i could have cried! me and hubby listened to it for ages and recorded it and i keep playing it over and over xx can i upload a vid on here?

dunno if this will work but this is babys heart beat from earlier today using my angel sounds doppler xx:happydance::happydance:

Hi all! Well I ov'd CD 17, we managed to DTD four days before, two days before and day of ov so fingers crossed we caught the egg :spermy:

I'm currently 3dpo and already feel like the tww is dragging ha! :coffee:

I hope all the pregnant ladies are doing well? xxx

I think I'm in the tww now too. Maybe 8 dpo, maybe 6.

I really hope you caught the eggie!

Hope everyone is doing well. :flow:

yeah im ok trying not to worry but Im failing badly, thought id get in touch with midwife maybe week 8 if I last that long I really hope no mega symptoms yet on and off still no sore boobs which is worrying me

Got to try to keep a PMA :hugs:

My chest didn't get sore until way later. Actually, with my chemical was the only time my chest got sore from the start. And those tests barely got darker than a shadow. Got to try really hard not to compare pregnancies. :hugs:

Thanks Kelly fxd :) How are you feeling lovely?

Too_scared I hope you caught the eggy too!! Fxd we both get our BFP :dust:

We are in the wait together :) When do you think you will test? xx

I know its so difficult as last time there were mega bad still early days I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->