Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I think I was 13+1 when I got my dating scan with B. I hope you get another scan with the epac before then to put your mind a little more at ease.

really hope you get your dating scan soon I looked into the nub theory my pics were always boy like.
Pink did you have an early scan with this pregnancey

Yes 8 weeks which I know doesn't seem early but usually by then they can tell if it's viable or not. But some do it earlier say 6week ish

yer that nub theiry is actually meant to quite accurate even a scan technition told my friend that its quite reliable :)
i really hope my scan date comes asap im getting flappy again it feels so odd not to have symptoms but had scans since they stared going and all was ok it just feels really odd to feel like me again but that in turn makes me worry :/ cant win lol
hows everyone else doing??

I hope the date comes today. Got to try to keep a PMA, even though that's really hard when you're pal. :hugs:

We're good here. Having a snuggley wrapped on nap right now. Stinker woke up too early and is very tired. I got him back to sleep in the morning but then proceeded to cough like crazy and woke him up again :(

Hope you're all well :hugs:

well the post finally came when i was out collecting aiden from school and its just as well the scan date came today as its TOMORROW!! lol 3:30pm which means i will either have to take aiden with me which i really dont wanna do till im 20 weeks at least or get his friend at schools mum to collect him as the mother inlaw is away seeing husbands sister ho just had a baby :/ ah well i least i dont have to wait ages lol:happydance:

wonderful news hope!! can't wait to see your pics tomorrow! Its so hard when the symptoms start to get better but thats the placenta taking over but even still knowing that it makes us all a bit nervous.

ts- any signs of ov today?

No :( Although, I did just have another twinge on the left... I don't think it's going to be soon.

I can't wait to see scan pictures either!

GL today Hopefull.
I'm sure everything will be just fine lovely, can't wait to see pictures hunny.

I'm now on countdown to ovulation, hope to catch the egg! xxx

hey :)
good news scan went fine baby is fine and getting big :)
i also am 3 days further on than i thought so im 13 weeks 2 days :) soooooo happy :)
tried looking for the nub but couldnt really see but i think u can kinda see it on the pic and it looks girly lol

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh