Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thank you Lou :) Hopefully we can be bump buddies with Kelly :)

I have already tested :shy: :haha: bfn today. Will wait until Saturday to test again, I think. When do you plan to test?

Aw Kelly. I know how you are feeling lovely and sometimes its really hard to remain positive after a loss.
Sending you :hugs:
x

too_scared it would be lovely if we could bump biddies with Kelly :thumbup:

:haha: love that you've tested already.... nice to know I'm not the only crazy early tester out there! I'm going to try my absolute hardest to wait until 10dpo

We'll definitely be bump buddies with Kelly and bumpblues (sorry, i forgot your new name!) and a little while with pink and definitely Pichi too :)

It's really strange reading all the TTC posts and not being a part of it. I've actually booked myself in to get a mirena fitted. We've decided that we don't want to do anything irreversible at the moment but if in a year or so, we're not thinking about TTC, then it'd probably be time to think about Kev getting the snip.

Hi ladies, Im moving to this thread now and hopefully I get to stay!!!

I am very very happy to have gotten my BFP, I think I am 5 weeks along now and curiously enough I had an appointmentwith my endocrinologist next week anyways so hopefully she will be able to help me out a bit.

Ive had two losses one in June 2013 and Jan 2014. We were extremely shocked to find out we are expecting again so soon after MC. It'S like I didnt have enough time to mourn and now Im happy again, but in a weird way.

i amtrying hard not to feel terrified and allow myself to betruly happy and hopeful for this pregnancy. If it works out I dont want my child to feel that I didnt give him/her 100% from the get go. Even if if it doesnt work out, I need to feel positive about this pregnancy.

its crazy how a beautiful thing as adding a family member can become such an emotional rollercoaster!!

Welcome Sabster! Sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your bfp! Keeping a PMA is so important. If I'm lucky enough to get a bfp soon I hope to keep positive thoughts right from the start. :)

hi sabster welcome,it is so hard to be positive at times I am currently 6 weeks so hopefully we can cheer each other on till the others join us too. Can I ask why you had to see a endocrinologist?

Because its been almost two years of TTC and It took 1 year to get the first BFP which ended in a loss at 7 weeks and the second one in jan which ended at 8 weeks. So I was getting some tests done to see if I am insulin resistant seeing that I have polycistic ovaries, however I dont have PCOS per se... either way I will find out tomorrow I am insulin resistant and that will help me out in terms of diet choices and maybe taking some medication to help this pregnancy to continue.

Congrats on ur BFP! its exciting! I am so eager to get through the firt trimester so I know that things are most likely ok!

hope you didn't mind me asking as I had to see one to due to hypothroidism

no prob at all! its a reproductive centre and the tests and everything is covered by healthcare, so thats pretty sweet, so hopefully next week when I go back they will have some good news for me!

Ok ladies so I've been bad, I caved.....I took a :test:
I promised myself I wouldn't do this but I just couldn't help it, such poor will power :haha:

Anyway here is my 8dpo pic!

Attachments

• result.jpg
    result.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
I think I can see something too. Does it look pink IRL?

I tested Friday, yesterday, and today :( All bfn. I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm either 13 dpo or 11, or maybe not at all.

Ye it looks pink IRL :)

I have done another test today 9dpo and can defo see it without squinting and so can DH! What do you ladies think??

I have one digi left that I am going to do tomorrow in hope of seeing 'pregnant' :bfp:

Feeling a whole host of emotions. Would be lovely to just get excited but as we know that doesn't happen after a loss.

Here's my test at 9dpo

Attachments

• attachment1111.jpg
    attachment1111.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
Can definitely see that line! Woohoo!

Bfn here today. But I got an evap. That's more of a line than I got so far. Haha! CD 36, last cycle was 35 days. I hate all the irregular stuff, so stressful.

OK ladies, that evap had me curious so I did another test with SMU. I can see a line very clearly irl but I don't know if it has colour. It showed up in 5 minutes and is still showing now 2.5 hours later.

What do you think? (Sorry the picture is so huge)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/IMG_8569_zps71a27eb5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->