Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

No cant be false positive ever but canbe a false negative sounds like congratulations are in order xxx

Digital tests are definitely not as sensitive. :hugs: That's a bfp for sure!

I went for my appointment today at the endocrinologist and all the tests came back good, so I don't have any coagulation disorders or any insulin resistance which is awesome. I told her I tested positive for a pregnancy and she did an ultrasound on the spot. She said everything looks great, except that there is some blood behind the placenta, she said its small and that I shouldnt worry about it too much.. I have to go back in two weeks to see the status of it...

I went dr. google crazy and im half regretting it now..

Great News :happydance: and you get to see beanie again in a couple of weeks too! Congrats lovely xx

Must have been an evap, ladies :cry: Bfn just now. I'm going to try one more with SMU and then stop for a few days, I think.

Ok, smu... Pink for sure irl. What do you think?

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/13dpoSMU_zpsb3539cab.jpg

I had that switched the other way! Why did it go up and down? Silly photobucket!

omg ive missed soooo much so sorry ladies louby ts I see those lines omg have you both tested today

I don't know what there I missed all todays posts ts whoop whoop def bfp there lady xxx

Thank you Kelly! I'm so excited. I really hope this is a super sticky one! Bump buddies again!

Whoop whooop!
I def can see it ts!! Yeah!!!!
Congrats to all of you ladies!!
Sending you all sticky super glue!!! Haha!

Thanks ladies :)

I'm at baby group now but I had a tiny bit of spotting before I left. :( It was pink/brown. Hopefully it's stopped now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->