Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

TS -I can definitely see the line and like me I think you are better with smu. WOO HOO!!! As for the bleeding its probably a bit of IB, I had that as well as bleeding from 5-6 weeks. Seemed to be worse after going to the loo/lots of walking

Lou - digis are not as sensitive as other tests but the line can be seen on the blue test!!

Sabster - glad your appointment went well and you got a scan. As TS said I think a bit of blood on the placenta is very common.

Kelly - hope you are okay and still managing to relax when Daniel is asleep.

afm -Im trying to remember how strong the kicks and everything felt with B about this time. I just think kicks etc aren't as strong as what I think I remember with B. Not worried (as such!) as still plenty of movement just expected a bit more by now.

Thank you pink :hugs: I had spotting with Finn at 5.5 weeks for about a week and again at 8 weeks for a few days. I have to be positive. The line is definitely pink. I'm going to go on that. Haha!

I think the strength that the baby kicks isn't really something to compare to another baby. My mom said my sister and I were completely different. And my friend said her girls were different too. As long as the baby is kicking/moving like he always did I think you have nothing to worry about. :hugs:

TS, has the spotting stopped now? I believe it is very common like Pink days. That line super clear and I am loving you PMA!!! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book!!

Soooooo I couldn't resist and sen DH for another digi (poas addict :haha:) and look what happened...... Yipeee :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
Yay! Awesome digi!

There was more spotting. Just a little but red tinged now. :( I'm going to try really hard to stay positive.

Sending you a big :hug: TS. Fxd it's all absolutely fine lovely and will settle down the ought the night xxx

Great pic Lou! Exciting xx
PMA ts I hope you're ok today damn the time differences! Fx for good day today xx

Congratulations ladies! I'm so excited for you both. Sending lots of sticky vibes everywhere.

Pink do you have an anterior placenta this time? It wasn't until I was quite far along that I felt big movements from Lewis. I was so jealous of everyone that could see and feel big movements.

Hows things today TS?

ickle- no don't have anterior placenta, maybe baby positioned in the way so more kicks internally than outwards? iykwim

ickle/ts I am looking at a close baby caboo carrier as they look easier to use than the full on long moby wraps. Any thoughts?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Caboo-Carr...d=1397133690&sr=8-3&keywords=close+baby+caboo

not necessirly from amazon just to show you. Seemd to get good reveiws on there and elsewhere.

Yeah, if baby is facing in then you will definitely feel much less. Finn was like that for a bit and scared me. He was still moving just not like I was used to.

Well, there was a tiny bit more spotting last night. No more so far this morning. The test this morning with fmu was just as dark as the SMU one yesterday. Hopefully the SMU one is much darker!

How is everyone today?

Thank you Kelly :) No SMU yet. Haha!

Pink, sorry, I think we may have posted at the same time, I missed your question. I'm not really sure how what one works. Are baby's legs to be in? It looks comfy for you but not so much for the kiddo. Hmmm. I could be looking at it wrong, though. Have you looked into a mei tai? That might be something that would work for you. You could fold it up and cinch it in a little for when blue smartie 2 is small and it should grow with him. :)

ts - thats great no more spotting and that your fmu today is as dark as yesterdays smu. Hopefully todays smu will be even darker.

I know some picture show with legs oput but here is one with a smaller baby and I think is how it is worn initially. This is a link to a blog so the pic is a bit furthr down. couldn't do just the pic as at work and it won;t let me!

https://redheadbabyled.com/2013/09/08/babywearing-close-caboo/

Ah! Those pictures make much more sense! Haha! I didn't realize that it was stretchy. I think it would be great :) Only good until a Moby is good up until, usually about 15 lb before the baby sags too much and your back hurts. I think the recommendation is now to have legs out from birth but I think you should do what smartie 2 likes best.

Kelly, right now it is 11:40. :)

I just did a smu test about a half hour ago. I don't know. Hopefully it is darker. Here is a picture

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/14dposmu_zpsc7d4b9b4.jpg

Here's a comparison picture. Yesterday's it at the top, but the light was so different yesterday so it is hard to tell.

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/compare_zps00de97e0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->