Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

:happydance::haha: I'm so big I want Lil Fella out soon as I hit 37 weeks....but I don't do 'eviction', so just plain hoping Lil Fella is in agreement with the idea and enters the world as efficiently as my last one!

Hee hee i think i might have to have "words" with my little one!

xxx

Hey! I just realized you two can use my countdown ticker for a countdown to birth ticker since my next scan is on the 31st! :happydance:

Hi all, just a quick hello as I'm staying at my SIL's and have no wifi or 3G signal and the network is crap on this site.
Hope all is well and looking forward to catching up with you all. This back and pelvic pain isn't letting up, it's looking very much like spd.

I hope you are able to enjoy your visit. I am really sorry it isn't under such happy circumstances as it should have been.

I really hope your pain isn't SPD. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

woke up to pink/beige discharge this morning :( My scan was external so I know it's not from that. Feel so silly for starting to feel good yesterday...

:hugs: Ginny :hugs:

I had brown spotting 2 times this pregnancy. Did you dtd last night by any chance? That is what happened to me the last time I had spotting.

I'm sure everything is going to be ok :hugs:

I'm sorry you are going through this Ginny. Lots of people have had it and it has been fine, but I do understand the concern, it was never good news for me. I sincerely hope it's just an irritation of your cervix. Will you get a scan? I'll keep logging on please keep us posted.

Aw Ginny, try not to worry, are you going to ring the MW/doctor?? :hugs: xxx

ginny i have heard lots of ladies have spotting and be fine ring the midwife to put your mind at rest ill keep coming in out to see how your doing hugs xxxxxxxxxx

It seems to have gotten lighter - although I have been going to the toilet so often I have probably wiped myself bone dry,

I did speak to someone in the early pregnancy unit today they were OK. They said I could come in at any point during their opening hours if I was worried and wanted a scan; but I'd have to put up with a long wait. Anyway, in the end we agreed I should just leave it for a few days and see if it gets heavier etc.

I think unless it gets heavier I am going to wait until next week and go in for a double check anyway. I just don't want to go in tomorrow and then it starts again and I feel like Im back to square one.

Kelly, not long to go until your scan!! I'll be thinking of you but I bet it'll all be great :) x

Ginny I had orange spotting at 8 weeks- it was the 'bruising' from implantation coming away. I never had it with the mmc pregnancy, but had it with 2 boys- to me its a positive sign- chances are that your experiencing the same thing and all will be well. Thats great of your epau to say come in whenever, if you find you need to go, try to go round lunch time ish because if they are anything like my local one, it will be around then that they fit in people after main clinic.:hugs:

Mrs Miggins sorry about your SIL, I saw on your journal. :hugs: Sorry about the spd too, would one of those bump support thingies help?

I just almost got into a fight!

My next door but one neighbours are having a house and garden clearout, and they have some women helping them....anyway, in wonders my 5 year old with a sausage cob that 'a lady down the alley way' gave him (thats how he described it) so I went out to see whats what, because I'm a firm believer of checking with the parents before giving a child ANY kind of consumable. I saw her and said thankyou, but its best to check with parents before you give kids food because you don't know if they have any allergies/dinner might be cooking etc.

I expected her to say ok good point etc, but instead she actually said to me 'Well you should feed him then!'

:trouble::gun::grr:

Well, I took a big deep breath and let her have it, loudly, and as rudely as I could without swearing (because the kids could hear me) gave her a massive lecture, and informed her she is bloody lucky that I am with child else I would knock her block off! Honestly I want to punch her in the face! But can't :nope: So I settled with throwing the cob at her head and storming off! My 4 year old was a bit miffed, but not fussed for long because he wasn't actually hungry, he will simply accept any food thats offered to him! He was compensated for the loss of cob with a plate of chopped up orange and is fine. But goodness me, I was furious! I still am somewhat, but its surprisingly satisfying to lob a sausage cob at someone's head when they deserve it! She was going on about how if a child seems hungry she will feed it no matter what. My kids are not going to be playing out while she is helping my neighbour. Ohh she also went and tried to lecture me for him not being in my garden- but the gardens are open, and my sons have permission from both my immediate neighbours to play in their gardens too, and the neighbour whose garden this lady is in, has hers fenced off and keeps her gate locked because she has a lot of random stuff in her garden and it wouldn't be safe for the boys to roam there, so its not like he was even in there! He was technically on the pathway that leads to our bunch of gardens. The pathway is between the houses and the gardens, its very open. Gah the nerve of the women! Ohhhh she is so lucky I couldn't wallop her one!:bodyb:

Oh my god!! Lozdi, I can't believe you were able to restrain yourself! The nerve of that lady! I would have lost it. I bet it was hilarious to see you throw that sausage at her head.

I threw thew whole cob lol, and literally was only able to restrain myself because I'm pregnant. Non pregnant I would have actually given her a slap, because her attitude was all wrong and what a nerve! To imply I don't feed my kids! They eat better than many their age-because they actually like veggies and fruit!

Arg I'm still livid. I'm not one for starting rant threads on third tri...but I'm seriously tempted to right now! Going to go eat some ice and see if I calm down!

I don't actually know what a sausage cob is... :shy: Haha!

I am glad you restrained yourself because we don't want Lil Fella coming in the middle of an alley!!

Its a bread thingy in which burgers go beautifully! :happydance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"