Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

arh found it wow there quite expensive theres som on ebay how much did you pay ginny

I'm still mad about that woman...hardly got any sleep and today I;m really achey. I must have used every muscle in my body while yelling at the crazy woman. :dohh: Had crazy BH last night, so much so OH had to delay the beginning of the bottle of wine he treated himself too because I warned him a trip to the hospital was not totally out of the question. Luckily it all calmed down around midnight. I passed out on the sofa by 2 am and couldn't move, ended up trying to go back to bed at 6 ish, but my youngest was awake by then and playing with lego and the noise drove me insane so I ended up squished on the playroom sofa sleeping on and off for a few hours. Its quite a comfy sofa, but not very long so I couldn't stretch my legs. Made a thread on third tri about that woman and most of the replies I got advised me to call the police- I will do if she says one more word to my boy.

Ginny I'm so glad its stopped, I know you were very worried- but it really does sound like what I had, just a lil bit of stuff coming out. :hugs: Of course you will worry if you can't find the hb straight away, but sometimes it just takes a while, it once took me 40 mins to find Lil Fella's hb, and I was terrified, but there it was, he was just being hidey.

I'm struggling to focus, not enough sleep and too much stress :dohh:

Kelly, I am glad you have symptoms too :)

I have been thinking about a doppler. I don't think I am going to get one. I have my next scan at 12+5 so hopefully that will put my mind at rest and I won't want to listen in. It would be wonderful to hear but I am nervous that I am going to bother baby. :dohh: I am worried about EVERYTHING. :wacko:

Lozdi, I'm sorry you had such a bad sleep. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: I hope you can get a nice big nap today.

I think I slept better last night with my pillow. It was hard to tell since I woke up 3 times to pee! :dohh:

you can usually pick up a bargain on Amazon or Ebay. the make i had was just an Angelsound.

Lozdi, that woman isn't worth the thought - silly woman :growlmad:

my partner scans sheep for a living he said he would scan me lol

Thats epic! :happydance: When he is scanning you, you are so going to have to say 'bahhhh' (unsure of how to translate a sheep noise into english!)

Feeling better now, didn't do much tidying today, settled on the sofa and gently matched up socks and folded clothes, and watched The Midwives on the iplayer. Was an emotional episode, I kept getting a leaky face :haha:

OH is going to drive to north yorkshire (a good 2 hours away) on sunday to drop off his niece's 18th birthday gift....it worries me a little, because with my last baby, OH said to me 'Right, I have ONE day off in 6 weeks around the time your due, please don't go into labour too early that day!' and behold, that was the morning I woke up to the trickle and had the baby by lunchtime. :rofl: No sleep in for him!

Loz - you'll just have to cross your legs extra tight on Sunday hehe

Kelly - what type of scanning is it? Like an ultrasound? The doppler I bought is a Sonoline B one and it cost about $55 US dollars. I looked for a hi bebe one but couldn't find one that shipped to Australia cheaply. This one is from China - so I have no idea if it'll be any good or not!

Kelly, fantastic news my dear :happydance: and yay for ticker!!! I did borrow a Doppler from a friends but please bear in mind that you’ll be very lucky to hear the heartbeat much before about 12 weeks, the ones the midwives have a very strong and you don’t want to cause more worry than necessary if you cant find it.

Loz, hee hee that’s funny, bet it seems really small now, we need to find a big bear that weighs 6-7 lb now!!! Ben is going on a stag do about 60 miles away on the weekend of the 25th Aug, think ill go and stay with Mum and Dad that night and make sure Ben has his phone turned on, don’t think they really understand!!!

Pichi, aw mate, sorry you feel that way, just concentrate on whats growing inside you and how amazing your body is for doing that :baby:

Pink, woop woop for double figures to go!!!

Ginny, good news the pink discharge has stopped, shows it probably was just implantation bleed or a bit of cervix irritation rather than anything else. :hugs:

xxx

Hi ladies

Ive been working and soo tired on an evening trying hard to catch up.

Loz u cannot believe that woman I wouldnot have your reserve I would have punched her one. Some people. Glad your taking things easy.

Pichi sorry your feeling pants but its all for a good reason. I am having body issues myself. So I know how you feel.

Kelly yeah for the great scan. As for the sheep scan lol but I'm sure they use trans vaginal scans? They do where my dad works. I don't think I would like the thought of an implement coming near me knowing where it has been despite the plastic or rubber covers they have lol.

Ginny glad the bleeding has stopped I had an area of bleeding around the sac seen from 6 weeks scan but i didnt bleed it out it was gone by 12 weeks. Doc said it was from implantation.

Clo hope you have your feet up.now the maternity leave has started.

Pink hi hun sorry your feeling crap too.

I'm feeling good. Getting more tired and the heat at work is not helping. I have a few days off now then a stretch of early shifts. Have someone coming out this morning to value our house. It's been on the market since I found out. i eas pregnant with my first loss. Really need to move to a bigger house.

hi ladies how are all of you
weather is glorious so guna drag myself off the sofa and try go outside been so ill for days now cant eat anything constantly gagging and feel like i have a major hangover
debs this is an external one but stiill it wont be coming near me lol

Debzie, if I could have reached her, I would have punched her! Just couldn't put full force into the altercation cos of this massive belly! :haha:

I shall try to cross my legs in sunday, but the lower baby gets, the more I find myself sitting like a man! :dohh:

Lil Fella currently has mega hiccups! :haha:

:haha: i sit like a man now too, cannot sit with my legs closed, its impossible!!

Hee hee for the sheep scanner!! I have a picture of your hubby chasing you round a field with a probe!!!!

xxx

Kelly the first feeling are like flutters not unlike little twitches low down. Then its starts feeling like wind moving through your gut the same as when your going to fart lol.

Clo how dignified lol.

Debzie, I hope you sell your house very soon.

Kelly, I can't wait to start feeling all those things too!! I am really glad your dh isn't going to scan you with the sheep scanner! Haha! I'm sorry you are feeling so blah but it is such a great sign. :hugs:

My gosh ladies, I can't believe how close you are!!

Hi to everyone else :) I hope you are all well.

thanks girls for the words of support :)

i'm not sitting like a man just yet but having to bend down to pick things up a bit like a sumo wrestler :haha:

hiccups are a really odd sensation. Pixie used to get them all the time but this little guy has only had them a handful of times. feels like your getting flicked by a tiny 'thing' on the inside haha that's such an odd description!

lol wats it feel like loz i cant wait to start feeling stuff

Yes its like flutters at first, but then when the kicks get harder the only way I can describe is like you know when you get a little muscle spasm? Just under your eye, or on your leg etc and it throbs but doesn't hurt? Its kind of like that, then when baby gets even bigger it literally feels like what it is- someone punching you (not painfully) from within, and trying to stretch out- the hiccups make your whole belly shake when baby is big, its funny to watch!

I have been picking stuff up like a sumo wrestler for months! Its not a graceful look, but does come in handy as squatting practice for labour! :haha:

Lil Fella felt transverse when I woke up today :wacko: but then went back to head down, thank goodness! I think its quite easy for him to switch between transverse and head down while I'm sleeping...I just hope he doesn't do a last minute breech!

I just had my first slightly painful BH! :happydance::wacko::haha: Couldn't call it a contraction, but it was definitely a step up from what I've been getting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->