Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

OMG what is wrong with some people?? :saywhat: thats just unacceptable to both give your son food and then say those things to you! She deserved the sausage thrown at her head and the rant!

Ginny, good plan to give it a few days and see what happens, try and relax as much as possible and stay stress free, im sure it is something like implantation bleed coming away and all will be fine. I agree, lunchtimes are good although if you go in the morning take a good book with you in case you are waiting ages :book:

Kelly, how are you chick??

xxx

Ts - I am British and didn't know what a sausage cob was but did work it out in the end!

Ginny - I had bright red bleeding at 12 weeks and all was okay. I hope things settle, just take things easy for the next day or so and I am sure it is as Loz says. I also had pinky/brown discharge on Saturday evening but we had dtd earlier that morning, so although you never stop worrying I knew it was probably cervical irritation.

Kelly - did you have a scan today? Hope you are okay.

Mrsmig - I hope you are still managing to enjoy your time away with Edie despite the horrible circumstances. Sending big :hugs: for you and Mark and family.

Loz - omg I am speechless. I can't believe she even had the nerve to say that to you! I sometimes think though that people like that have absolutely no insite into their attitude and behaviours and will never see what they have done wrong. ](*,)

Ooo.. full moon soon, that will be you and clobo then!!

mmmmmmmmmm... bread roll... I really miss bread!! But, baby is totally worth it!

We also put sausages on a bun but I don't really know if there is a common name for them. Maybe sausage dog? Like hot dog? Haha!

Thinking of you Kelly :hugs:

Pink, oh my gosh! Less than 100 days now! How exciting!

17 days ladies!! (Clobo and Lozdi ;))

I hope the spotting is completely gone Ginny. I had spotting at 5+4 that lasted 4 days. I figure it was IB. I am sure that is all you are experiencing now. :hugs:

I have had a rotten headache since I woke up yesterday. :( I drank lots of water yesterday and put a cold compress on my head overnight last night but still woke up with it. It was actually worse. :( I drank a coffee after breakfast and it seemed to help some but, unfortunately, it has come back. I am thinking I am going to have a warm bath now with a cold compress on my head again to see if that will help. Does anyone have any tips for me? I really don't want to take Tylenol because it never helped when I wasn't pg so there is no point to take it now. :(

I have decided I am going to buy something for baby as long as everything is ok after our next scan. I am super nervous but trying really hard to keep a PMA. I have decided to buy some newborn size cloth diapers. There is a kit with 12 prefolds and 2 covers on a site I have been looking on for ~$50. I don't know if 12 will be enough but the one size diapers fit 9 lbs or so so I am not really sure how long baby will be in newborn size. Do you ladies think I am crazy??

The woman appears to have gone home now, but will likely be back for the next week because thats how long me neighbour has to clear her house out. I suggested she just have my OH do it for her instead, because if that woman is back again my kids can't play outside :nope:

Cobs/baps/buns differ in name throughout the country :haha: There was a debate about it on facebook a while back :haha:

hi ladies all went well measured to date 7+3 and saw a lovely heartbeat first milestone phew there was a young girl that went in before me and she came out crying my heart went out to her.

loz the cheek of that woman people just dont think do they?

oooh how exciting full moon ladies

ginny how are you

mmmmmmmmmm... bread roll... I really miss bread!! But, baby is totally worth it!

We also put sausages on a bun but I don't really know if there is a common name for them. Maybe sausage dog? Like hot dog? Haha!

Thinking of you Kelly :hugs:

Pink, oh my gosh! Less than 100 days now! How exciting!

17 days ladies!! (Clobo and Lozdi ;))

I hope the spotting is completely gone Ginny. I had spotting at 5+4 that lasted 4 days. I figure it was IB. I am sure that is all you are experiencing now. :hugs:

I have had a rotten headache since I woke up yesterday. :( I drank lots of water yesterday and put a cold compress on my head overnight last night but still woke up with it. It was actually worse. :( I drank a coffee after breakfast and it seemed to help some but, unfortunately, it has come back. I am thinking I am going to have a warm bath now with a cold compress on my head again to see if that will help. Does anyone have any tips for me? I really don't want to take Tylenol because it never helped when I wasn't pg so there is no point to take it now. :(

I have decided I am going to buy something for baby as long as everything is ok after our next scan. I am super nervous but trying really hard to keep a PMA. I have decided to buy some newborn size cloth diapers. There is a kit with 12 prefolds and 2 covers on a site I have been looking on for ~$50. I don't know if 12 will be enough but the one size diapers fit 9 lbs or so so I am not really sure how long baby will be in newborn size. Do you ladies think I am crazy??

Coffee was my headache tip- beyond that I'm lost, except make sure your well hydrated.

First thing I bought for Lil Fella was a teddy with the same crown to rump length as Lil Fella had at my 13 week scan. Was quite funny teddy shopping and getting out a ruler to check the bears crl! :haha:

hi ladies all went well measured to date 7+3 and saw a lovely heartbeat first milestone phew there was a young girl that went in before me and she came out crying my heart went out to her.

loz the cheek of that woman people just dont think do they?

oooh how exciting full moon ladies

ginny how are you

I feel for that girl you saw, its not easy as we all know.

I am very glad you saw a lovely beanie with a heartbeat! Did they give you a pic? If so, lets see it! :happydance:

Oh Kelly!! I am SO SO happy for you :) Your good news really made my day!!

It is really awful for that young girl. :(

Lozdi, I remember you telling us about shopping for your little teddy bear :) I can't believe you were only 13 weeks then! Time has really flown! I was actually thinking of you doing that after my last scan.

hey girls, been a bit MIA - feeling a bit erm crap at the moment. Nothing to do with my pregnancy or the wee fella, just feel i don't look pregnant and more just a blimp ( i got the same way with Pixie so i'm guessing it's only normal)

Kelly: glad you seen little beanybabies Heartbeat :D that's great news! sad to hear about the girl that went in before you though :( poor girl.

Lozdi: haha, that woman sounds rediculous! i'd be wanting to throw more than a sausage on a Roll at her! what a cheek saying you don't feed your child! it's a shame there wasn't something else lob'able near you :haha:

Ginny: hope you're well. The spotting will just be a little bit of excess 'gunk' hopefully :D i am sure all is well :hugs:

Pink: argh! double figures! it's scary how quick this is flown by! you go on time ill hang off a few days and we may get in the same ward :haha:

Mrs Migs: hi :wave:

t_s: sorry you have a sore head :( wish there was anything i could recommend but i can't seem to think of anything off the top of my head :( Caffeine makes my headaches worse - migraine sufferer here.

Clobo: i can't believe you're almost at the end (so are you lozdi)

sorry if i've missed anyone out :blush: :wave: to you if i have

hi pichi sorry your feeling a bit poo at the min bet you look lovely
oh my god loz i can remenber you buying the teddy bloody hell time flys
where is mrs migg
ok so i did a ticker pma is the way forward

Yay for great scan Kelly!! Loving the ticker, Happy Blueberry!! So, so pleased it all went well for you, knew it would be good. Seeing those flickering pixels for the first time is wonderful. Sorry about the poor girl, we all know her pain.

Aww Pichi - I bet you look great. It will all be worth it then we'll diet together after meeting up in the ward post labour! I had a bad week last week, not with weight so much but other things, I think our hormones are affecting us more than I'd like to admit.

Ts - I hadn't realised I had 99 days to go, very scary!!!

pink i can remenber saying to you happy prune oh my god thats ages ago 99 days whoop whoop

Kelly - so happy for you that the scan went well!! I didn't realise that you're only 3 days ahead of me, I'm 7 weeks today :)

Loz - That story really made me smile, I love the thought of you throwing a breadroll at someone haha! Max always takes food whenever he if offered it too, even when he's not hungry. How rude of that lady to talk to you like that!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well x

The pink discharge has stopped and it's back to white now. Still don't feel confident, but I'm happy it's stopped. Might visit the EPU next week and see if I can get a scan.

ginny, thinking good thoughts for you!

kelly, i'm so happy for you

i'm 1dpo... anyone else in here on the 2ww?

Yay Ginny! I am so glad the spotting has stopped. I'd say it was most likely IB but I can understand the worry. :hugs:

Horseypants, I'm pretty sure all the ladies on this thread are pregnant already. Sending tons of :dust: your way!!

Well, I broke out my pillow again for tonight. Hopefully I sleep better with it. I am going to try propping up my shoulders with it and putting the other end under my knees. Thanks to Lozdi for the suggestion. :)

Also, I have heartburn. From cereal. Makes me happy. Love symptoms :)

there are usually a few girls on here that will either lend you theirs or you can buy them in the buy sell swap section of this site :) they go fairly quick though.

Personally i was so glad i had a doppler and when i got over my initial wobbles (conception to around 13 weeks >) i sent mine to Mrs Miggins :) and i'm glad it gave her some re-assurance too

I've bought one Kelly (hope I get to use it!). I just bought mine off ebay and I think it'll probably take 3 weeks to get to me as I bought it from overseas, so I figure that's probably good timing as it'll stop me stressing from checking too early.

I told DF I bought it and the first thing he said was "oh I hope you're not going to sit there worrying if you can't find the heartbeat"... it was almost like he could read my mind ol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->