Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

one last self indulgent post...

I think I found baby's heartbeat on my doppler which arrived today :) I could only catch it for about 10 seconds or so at a time, but I'm pretty sure it was it!

yay for doppler ginny xxxxxxxxxxxxx i wont be getting one just yet didnt relize they were so expensive hope its sorted your wobbles xx

Yay!!! Ginny that is great :wohoo: I am so happy you were able to find the heartbeat so early!

Well, baby has been here for about 2 hours now. We fed her breakfast and then she pooped through her diaper and pj's. Shawn changed her diaper. Then she pulled a handful of fur out of one cat, got hissed at by the other cat, and then scared the dogs! Haha! The dogs are downstairs now and the kitties have run off to their places in the house to stay away from her. She loves animals but she is allergic so I don't like to have them around her anyway.

It is her 1st birthday tomorrow. She is a cutie for sure!! (she is also typing away on my computer so this is taking a long time... Haha!

I hope you are all well.

Sorry I forgot, I am a little distracted right now... Haha!

Welcome LuLu. So sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: Like Kelly said, you will find many wonderful and supportive women on this tread.

Pink hi hun hope you can get some rest soon.

Pichi loving the doughnut proding. I can remember that feeling well.

Ts loving the blump pic.

Kelly lovely to heat from you. So sorry about your dog. The cramps are normal mine were really bad up to 10 weeks still get them now.

Ginny hi hun. My little one measured three days behind then by my 12 week scan was 3 days ahead. Don't worry hun. Yeah for finding the hb.

Loz thanks for the reasurrance. I'm out of my usual routine and I think that has an impact on baby activity. Felt some wiggles last night.

Well its our final day in cleethorps today back home tomorrow to the stress of house buying and mortgage finding sigh.

I too forgot to welcome lu Lu. Sorry dam baby brain. Welcome hun. x

That's it! It just proves that we have to have a new baby thread and a parenting thread and everything else so we can all talk to each other! Haha!

Pink, that foot massage sounds lovely. I hope you have an easy day at work tomorrow. Too bad you don't have it off :(

Yes! I won't be leaving this thread when I have Lil Fella, I love what we have here, the solidarity and PMA, and being able to express worries and fears.

Pink, I wish I was as good at nesting as you seem to be! Most of the surfaces in my house need painting but I'm struggling to remain upright enough to wash the pots! :dohh:

Mindy thats a cute 'blump' :haha: Thats what I called mine until it was an actual bump.

Aww Ginny, don't be embarrassed! Remember 1-2 days behind is just 2 mm smaller than 'average' the measurements are so small at that stage its quite easy to be off by a day or 2, even more. :hugs: I had a SCH too! But they didn't see it on my 6w1d scan, yet it was clear as day on my 8w5d! Mine didn't bleed away, it had gone by the time I had my 13 week scan, some bleed away, so just reabsorb. If it was big enough to potentially cause problems, they would have told you. Heart rate is always really high in the first tri, it will settle down a bit as baby gets bigger. Yay for finding the HB! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Twinkie :flower:

Babysitting! Mindy, you will be fine! You can use the time to have Shawn teach you diaper stuff! Though a newborn's diaper is generally less offensive to the senses than the diaper of a one year old! :haha::wacko:

How you doing today Kelly? :hugs:

Hi Lulu! Welcome to our little group! I'm sorry for your losses...its so hard to be pregnant after going through losses, it takes all the wonder out of the first tri doesn't it? :hugs:

Hi Pichi :flower: Your right how hard the tech presses can make a difference too....at my first scan she really dug the thingy into my tummy and made it sore, she probably should have done t/v u/s but they always try abdominal first. She couldn't even find beanie til she pressed on really hard, as he was hiding in my lining!

Lil Fella currently has hiccups. :haha: I woke today to a TON of cm....thought things were starting :wacko: but its just cm...which is good, must hang on til september! Off to stagger to the shops with OH shortly, as my son mentioned cheesy wotsits and now I crave them :dohh:

Thanks Lozdi. Blump is a good name for it because it is definitely mostly bloat! Haha!

I am glad that Lil Fella didn't make his debut today! Phew! I hope you walk to this shops was nice.

It is SO hot here today. :S It is really grossly humid. They are calling for thundershowers tomorrow and I really hope we get them.

The babysitting is interesting... Haha! She was supposed to go down for a nap around 10:30 - 11 this morning but that didn't happen. She started to get sleepy around 9:45 so we decided to take her for a little walk around the block. She fell asleep around 10:30 for a few minutes. But, when we put her in her bed she decided she was wide awake... Around quarter to 12 we tried her again in her bed but she just cried. So we tried to feed her her lunch. She seemed hungry but she was just so distracted. She ate a little more than 1/2 of it. She still didn't want to settle and go to sleep so we took her for a little drive. She has been asleep for about an hour now. Thankfully! But, she is so off her schedule. She is normally very on schedule but I guess since this was the first time we babysat her she was thrown off by that. Shawn is one of her favourite people so she is happy here but she was pretty fussy before finally falling asleep.

Boy, babies are exhausting! Haha! I am hoping that when we have our own it won't be quite so hard. Haha!

Ginny - no need to feel bothered by going for that scan, think we all would if it was available to us. I agree with the other girls. I had 2 scans less than 1 week apart and one measured 2 days ahead and the second one one day behind. I don't believe his growth was so short in that time but was more due to position on smartie and scanned measurements can be so subjective. Yay for finding HB, lovely and reassuring when you find it.

TS - sounds like you are having an interesting day!! Glad the LO has fallen asleep for a while, are you getting some nappy practice? Love the little blump pic!!

Loz - hmmm haven't had cheesy wosits for YEARS!! Glad it was just CM and nothing more just yet. I don't feel I am nesting, just don't want to leave things too late and just want my house in some sort of order as the spare room looks like a bombs hit it!!

Debzie - glad you had a lovely holiday, has the weather been ok? OH keep looking at houses and maybe moving but that is not something I can think of atm and we do have the space, he just has to get used to the new rearrangement (!) so can understand your hesitation on having to move.

Kelly -glad you are feeling a bit better, are you managing to eat more?

Lulu - welcome and sorry for your losses. You will find lots of supportive ladies here.

Hi Twinkle and clobo

afm -work wasn't too busy actually and my back wasn't as sore as I thought. A couple of people mentioned my bump and it does seem bigger today than even last week. I wonder if I am just standing, arching may back a bit more after the weekend. I have my GP mw appointment tomorrow morning, I must remember my urine sample asI forgot last time. I want to chat to her about my VV and if that can give me any supportive tights as I am starting to get discolouration on my ankles. I had thought about talking to my GP about my VV (runs in the family both mum and day and sister have had legs done) prior to becoming pg and its only got worse since.

Oh a friend of mine has been really bothered with vv in her pregnancy. She's like a 3d road map (well, legs anyway) maybe some dvt tights would give you some relief. I have a mw appt too :) pee jar is sitting awaiting me tomorrow morning haha

I have got some thigh high stockings from the ward but they kept rolling down my leg and are not comfy. I looked online and they are quite expensive (£20+) but if I get no joy I will invest.

wow pink them tights are expensive!!!
remenber your pee pots ladies lol
afm been on the sofa again feel soooooooooo sick all the time and constantly retching really silly question but i feel like im producing too much salvia at the moment is this normal?

Yup thats normal, just another one of the joys of making a human :flower: Mines terrible at the moment I sleep with my mouth closed and still dribble :haha:

hi hope everyone is doing well

loz - good to see hes still staying put for the min not long now til sept

ginny - glad your feeling better and yey for finding the heartbeat

kelly - so sorry bout your dog :hugs: pets become so much a part of our family

hi debzie, twinkle, clobo, pink

ts - sounds like youve been having fun babysitting

hi lulu welcome :hugs:

got a scan tomorrow as they want to keep an eye on little mans growth as ryan was so small, then the pleasure of bein stabbed with needles again, then wed m/w app and they want more blood aswell, even though i look away everytime just knowing the needle is in makes me feel funny

was really nice lastnight to have some time out with oh, went to the pics i really wanted to see ted but i knew how much he wanted to see the keith lemon film and since he was paying i thought why not :haha: but my god even oh who finds him hilarious barely laughed all the way through a couple of people left halfway through and i was ready to fall asleep, was the biggest pile of pants i have seen in a long time, i think i would of rather watched paint dry for 2 hours :haha:

Pink, that sucks about the vv's. :( My grandmother had them and I am always worried. I'm sorry the stockings are so expensive. I hope that you get some relief from them if you do get them.

Debzie, I'm glad to hear you had a nice vacation. :)

Hope, that is really bad about that movie! I'm sorry you had to suffer through that!

Kelly, I'm sorry you are feeling so bad still. I was actually just reading about some pregnant ladies having extra saliva. I'm sorry you are dealing with it. :hugs:

The babysitting was pretty fun. I got a little stressed/tired around 5 and was really looking forward to her parents coming home. :dohh: She also got quite fussy around then too so we gave her more food and she got happy again. :) Thank goodness for Shawn! I didn't get any nappy changing practice. Haha! I am not sad over that.

hi ladies hope your all ok qwheres mrs migg she away at the min oi mrs where are you i miss you xx

Finally back home, and started the mountain of washing. Managed to fall down the stairs in the hotel this morning carrying out bags. Ouch. Think that makes most of us that have fallen in this pregnancy. Ouch my bum is killing and my cox six. Typical for me that.

Hopeit stalking for updates and pics I want to watch that keith Lemon film may wait for it to come out on dvd if its pants. I went to see brave with Emily and it was fab. Pregnancy hormones got the best of me and I was bawling for most of it. Classic moment as well when we were watching it. They wave goodbye to the clansmen and shout fair wind to your sails....Emily shouts Granda says Fair wind to your arse when he says goodbye (which he does) lol. The whole cinema heard and started laughing.

Hi kelly we have loads of little niggles like that perfectly normal.

17 weeks today never thought I would get this far.....oh and I have been persuaded not to be team yellow by the other half and Emily. So 3 weeks on thursday I will know.

not long now loz and clobo arnt you the same?
hope thats pants you have to have needles i hate them too

debs whoop whoop your an onion lol hope your not too sore from your fall

Thanks Kelly I really dont know how this fruit thing works like, they are not in order I dont think lol. I am sure I will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->