CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Sorry to be such a serial poster but I just did another OPK and defo negative no line at all. So hopefully I did O and just didn't notice any ewcm because of all the bd'ing we've been doing. LOL. So the 2WW has officially begun for me and I have a funny feeling I am going to be particularly crazy so be warned ladies. LOL. I can't wait for you all to join me and Dan-o in the 2ww. Babydust.

Yeah Amanthony, I am just going to keep BDing. Great excuse to be a nympho!

Sounds VERY reasonable to me, about the CM.

Can't wait to join you in the 2WW.

Come ON, egg! Let's get a move on!!!

Hey Amanthony!

I can't wait to get a positive digital OPK! My internet cheapie looks positive today but i heard they are so sensitive that they turn positive about 2-3 days before actual ovulation and that this is why many women don't get pregnant using the internet cheapies so I'm also testing with Digital ones. I want to see my smiley face already! lol

If only the internet cheapies were sesitive enough for me!

I've just done one and it's LIGHTER than yesterday, though yesterday never got "as dark or darker" and I took them all day long! Grrrr.

CM and temps are more accurate anyway, from what I understand.

Let me know what you discover, since you're doing both! How they compare, I mean. And good luck!

Coo-ee, only meeee!

Not much to report from camp dan-o at 4dpo, just sore boobies & feeling hungry 24/7

Come on guys, you gotta be ovulating soon, its CD16/17 now!! :) xx

You're telling me! I want to ovulate already! I might have, but I'm not sure. I'm going to post in the TTC forum now and see what anyone thinks. I'm making myself NUTS with this! I want to be in the 2WW already!!!

Oh Amanthony - it really sucks doesn't it? You'd think they'd have come up with a foolproof way to tell us ttcers whether or not we've ovulated. Jay tee - let us know about those digitals - hopefully none of us will be needing them next month but hopefully we'll all be in the two week wait. It sure does feel more like two months than two weeks doesn't it?

Babydust ladies! Let's make this a very successful thread!

Cd 13 for me and no ovulation yet. . . my temps are going down so I hope I'm ovulating soon I hope that I can ovulate before cd19 that would be awesome but whatever...I just want Thanksgiving to come so that I can test already! lol

If only the internet cheapies were sesitive enough for me!

I've just done one and it's LIGHTER than yesterday, though yesterday never got "as dark or darker" and I took them all day long! Grrrr.

CM and temps are more accurate anyway, from what I understand.

Have you tried the more sensitive ones? I think all women get different levels of LH. I know the expensive clearblue ones are less sensitive, I've tried them & only just got a positive on my surge day.

Looking at your temps though, it doesn't indicate ovulation yet does it?

Hope you ov soon hunny! xx

Cd 13 for me and no ovulation yet. . . my temps are going down so I hope I'm ovulating soon I hope that I can ovulate before cd19 that would be awesome but whatever...I just want Thanksgiving to come so that I can test already! lol

Looks promising! Mine seem to dip before ov like that too! Shouldn't be long now!! xx

Sorry to be such a serial poster but I just did another OPK and defo negative no line at all. So hopefully I did O and just didn't notice any ewcm because of all the bd'ing we've been doing. LOL. So the 2WW has officially begun for me and I have a funny feeling I am going to be particularly crazy so be warned ladies. LOL. I can't wait for you all to join me and Dan-o in the 2ww. Babydust.

Ohh I hope you have ov'ed & are waiting too.. I'm geting lonely! :)

I found this article about when to test on FF, you might find it useful :)

I will have to sit on my hands not to POAS early though, especially after sash13 got a positive digi at 10dpo in our last group!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

OK not sure what to make of this as it now questions my ovulation too...

I was bored & did an OPK yesterday (naughty me!) got a second line slightly darker than my usual non surge line. I was intrigued, so did another today, the line is darker again. It's just like my fade in pattern I get in the 36 hours before I get true positives.

I'm a bit confused now & kinda wish I hadn't decided to POAS through boredom, but on the other hand, if I haven't ovulated yet, I'd also like to know so we can re-commence BD action!!!

I checked my cm, it's creamy/sticky, my cervix is med-soft, low & as closed as it can be while med-soft.

You can ignore my temps up to day 8 (they are way off normal due to a couple of explainable factors) but my dip & post ov temps are bang on.

What do you think, should I post this on the main board, or will I look like a desperate POAS addict? :rofl:

Dan-O

I think you chart looks great! I also think you already ovulated. But if I were you I would get some extra BD in for a few days just in case, you never know.

Well my temp went lower today and I'm having cramps! Maybe they are o-pains. However, my internet cheapies (opk) are getting lighter and lighter instead of darker. I got an almost positive opk on cd10 and today is cd14. I hope when I test this afternoon with a digital opk that I get my smiley face! that would be great

I hope everyone is doing great today. I on the other hand have a horrible headache and I'm super naucious right now! I think I need to go and eat some breakfast! :rofl:

Must have been a blip, I did another a few hours later & its back to normal!
ha ha ha, oh well, back to the 2ww!

Hello, just thought I wold pop back by and see how you all are. Hope you are all doing well and catching those eggies.
My dh is back either tomorrow or friday so looking forward to seeing him, could really do with cuddles right now from him. Before TTC I never thought it could be this emotionally draining but it really is.
Well I am always popping in here waiting to see your :bfp: I have my fingers crossed for you all.

I think you o'd too dan-o. Jaytee - keep bd'ing and catch that eggie. Ald -glad hubby will be home soon. TTC can definitely be draining, but I try not to think about it too much - if I find myself overthinking, I read a book or play a video game, or walk the dog - anything that will help me not totally obsess.

Anyhow ladies - something a little odd to report. This morning when I went to the washroom I had a lot of cm - it wasn't very stretchy - just a tiny bit. Now I am starting to panic that I haven't ovulated yet at all. Dang opks. this is really late in my cycle to O - af is due in 9 days. I m going to keep an eye for any ewcm.

can't wait until you guys have o'd! Babydust

Hopeful - Keep us updated on that! For some people, that's a sign of being pregnant. For others, it's a sign of AF. Let's hope for the former, in your case!

Dan-O - It really looks like you Od when you were first thinking. But hey, it never hurts to get some extra action in! ;) And I'm with you 100% - Sash's really early + makes me tempted to test early too! I'm going to try my very best to wait this time, though!

Ald - Have a great time with your husband! I can't imagine how hard it must be to have him gone like that. You're a tough girl!

Jay-Tee - Keep us posted on what happens with those OPKs. I had so many issues with mine. I think I just don't have a strong surge, because the test line never gets as dark or darker. This time I found out, though, that with some tests if you get one side of the test line dark but it doesn't fill out you just go by the line on the one side. Doing it that way, I did have a positive. But geez, they're so complicated!

As for me - My temp went up this morning, so I'm hopinghopinghoping that means that O already happened for me! My darkest OPK was late Sunday night, so I marked that + on my chart for now. Just keeping my fingers and toes crossed for rising temps these next couple of days!!!

:dohh:
I'm using the clearblue digital opk's and if anyone has ever used them before you know that you have to use the little machine for all seven days....well I brought to work the test but not the machine thing!!!!! So now I have to wait and take the digital test when I get home from school which will be at 9:30pm tonight! :dohh:

I just want to slap myself!!!! :dohh:

Well the I test again anyway with an internet cheapie at 3pm. So lets see how that goes. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->