CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Yay you, Hopeful!

How long is everyone waiting to test?

I'm going to do my best to wait for AF this time. But...I'm already afraid I won't make it.

Yes ladies, we should make a test list....so we can all send eachother loads of babydust on each of our test days. I would like to wait until AF is due, but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not going to happen! LOL.

I think I will test on Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else? Or are we all going to be good girls and wait for the day AF is due?

Krazy, I hope you do get your 'accidental' BFP!! Are you feeling a bit better now?

Thanks Dan-O! I am feeling better about the whole deal but since last night having that unexplained pelvic pain again and its worse today......who knows. I was supposed to make an appt with the obgyn they referred me to, so I can get a pap smear and test for infection, etc.....and get that growth checked out but I got so busy this week that I didn't call, so probably next week.

Krazy - I think you should make your appt and get it checked especially if the pain is getting worse. I hope everything is okay. And who knows, maybe you will get your accidental BFP! Wouldn't that be fab?

Krazy -- That would be too much if you did end up getting your :bfp: this month. I really wouldn't be surprised. Just wait to test. I'm going to try to. After seeing what you went through, I'm going to wait as long as possible!

We will see!! And good luck to you on a :bfp: this cycle!!! :dust:

Krazy - I think you should make your appt and get it checked especially if the pain is getting worse. I hope everything is okay. And who knows, maybe you will get your accidental BFP! Wouldn't that be fab?

It would be but I kind of got hooked on losing this weight thing now haha. :bodyb:

I will make an appt for next week if they have one open hopefully! They have already done ultrasound on the outside and inside and tested my blood for a slew of things but it was too painful to get the pap finished, so that is what I have left to do now.

Well I did something today that I am very proud of. I went to the drugstore for some toiletries and well I spent a lot of time lingering in the POAS aisle. I didn't even buy one HPT. Yup. I am patting myself on the back right now but I'd rather be peeing on a stick. LOL.

LOL I remember that feeling last month.....I peed on about 10-12 hpt! I would keep them buying and using different brands, guess I live up to the name krazykat! :laugh2:

Krazy--you need to make that appointment! You're already losing the weight, now you just have to take care of that growth as part of the "let's focus on Krazy" plan! Then let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Krazy--you need to make that appointment! You're already losing the weight, now you just have to take care of that growth as part of the "let's focus on Krazy" plan! Then let us know how it goes! :hugs:

I called and all the obygyn's are booked they said and the earliest appt was December 23rd! :hissy: So I'm calling the regular doc back to see what I'm supposed to do....

I called and all the obygyn's are booked they said and the earliest appt was December 23rd! :hissy: So I'm calling the regular doc back to see what I'm supposed to do....

That is one busy OBGYN!!! I wonder if you can get another referral from your doctor. Did you give the OBGYN your number in case of a cancellation? It's worth a try, while you try to figure something out with your doctor! :hugs:

That is one busy OBGYN!!! I wonder if you can get another referral from your doctor. Did you give the OBGYN your number in case of a cancellation? It's worth a try, while you try to figure something out with your doctor! :hugs:

I called my doctor and left a message for a call back, probably won't get one for a day or two, probably by Monday.

Well I poas today, naughty me.
Got a clear BFN, no silly faint lines at all! :)

I got these IC's from a different place this time, maybe they are more reliable!
They are even thinner than the others I normally use, super skinny HPT's.. lol!

Krazy, it is getting quite worrying now you are still in pain.
I really pray & hope you are ok hun xxx

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1036/1036406o6z2zm7sm9.gif

(2ww getting to me)

morning girls!

Dan-O --- :hugs: please don't go crazy on us..... lol the 2WW is crazy! I can't wait to be in it!

Well last night DH came home early :happydance: I believe it was like 10:30pm when he came into the room... surprisingly he took a shower before coming to the room ( thank god :shhh: ) :rofl:

As much as I was ready to BD I just wasn't "wet" :blush: enough when we were trying to BD so I put just a little bit of Pre-Seed on my outside and BAM!!!! no more pain! :happydance:

I was so happy that it worked! and DH was very very please with the Pre-Seed...he loved it! So I will use it to BD today, tomorrow and Sunday...we are going to try and baby dance all weekend just in case I ovulate this weekend, if I haven't already.

I'm just so happy with the Pre-Seed :yipee:

OK I'm back to normal, he he.

I have new & restored Positive Mental Attitude now.

Give me 4 days and I'll be posting the first positive digi pic of the group, just you wait & see!! :D xxx

Jt - looks like you are getting super close to the big day, or maybe you have just ov'ed! Yay! have fun topping up anyway ;)
Pre-seed is just great isn't it? :D

OK I'm back to normal, he he.

I have new & restored Positive Mental Attitude now.

Give me 4 days and I'll be posting the first positive digi pic of the group, just you wait & see!! :D xxx

Jt - looks like you are getting super close to the big day, good luck!
Pre-seed is just great isn't it? :D

I just want to go and hug the Pre-Seed maker :rofl:

:yipee: I got EWCM again today :yipee: I'm so excited!!!!

WOW Dan-O you're getting closer and closer to your :bfp: :hugs:

Jaytee - I am so glad DH came home early and you got to BD. Get that eggie girl! Isn't it funny that we get excited for EWCM -

Dan-o - I totally understand how you're feeling....you naughty naughty girl - poas already. lol. Don't worry hunny I am right here with you.....but I am determined not to test until Monday. I hope hope hope you show us the first positive in our thread. And me the second. My mind is playing tricks on me. Yesterday I was confident that this would be my month and now I am feeling cynical. Really trying to maintain PMA but it's so hard. We're in it together Dan-o - we are both a little more crazy than the rest of our thread, but not for long - looks like everyone is going to be in the 2WW very soon..

Come on ladies.....babydust.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"