CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Hopeful - Keep us updated on that! For some people, that's a sign of being pregnant. For others, it's a sign of AF. Let's hope for the former, in your case!

Dan-O - It really looks like you Od when you were first thinking. But hey, it never hurts to get some extra action in! ;) And I'm with you 100% - Sash's really early + makes me tempted to test early too! I'm going to try my very best to wait this time, though!

Ald - Have a great time with your husband! I can't imagine how hard it must be to have him gone like that. You're a tough girl!

Jay-Tee - Keep us posted on what happens with those OPKs. I had so many issues with mine. I think I just don't have a strong surge, because the test line never gets as dark or darker. This time I found out, though, that with some tests if you get one side of the test line dark but it doesn't fill out you just go by the line on the one side. Doing it that way, I did have a positive. But geez, they're so complicated!

As for me - My temp went up this morning, so I'm hopinghopinghoping that means that O already happened for me! My darkest OPK was late Sunday night, so I marked that + on my chart for now. Just keeping my fingers and toes crossed for rising temps these next couple of days!!!

I would definetly say that i think you did ovulated. maybe yesterday? because of the temp rise today! Hopefully it stays up for three days this way FF can detect it :happydance:

Awww, I'm so sorry you forgot it! Keep going with the internet cheapies. I wanted to break mine in half yesterday, but now that my temp rose I'm calling a truce.

its ok....I'm leaving work in about 20 minutes and I will test once I get home at 4:30pm (I don't think thats too late)

I just know I have to be ovulating soon because I'm having super cramping going on, my cervix is high, soft and open....

We managed to get some BD last night. if you look at my chart there seems to be a pattern :rofl: I will see if DH is up to bd tonight.

PS: I used Pre-Seed for the first time last night and I liked the lub. I just didn't like the tube. They should form the tube more like a tampon this way it goes in a little easier. It kind hurt putting in the tube but other than that DH didn't tell there was a difference :rofl:

Well Girls I'm off to school and I won't be home until way past 9pm (its only 3:45pm right now) so I'll be back tomorrow....God willing. Have a great afternoon or evening to those in Europe.

Good morning! :D

Hope you both ov or hav just ov'ed amanthony & jaytee, it's kinda lonely symptom spotting on my own!

I still have tender boobs, think that must be a feature of my luteal phase now as I had it last month too. I have also had the odd wave of nausea, but again I think that is just me post ov.

My new HPT's should come today, I might have to POAS just to see what they look like, he he... I am WEEEEEAK!

Been gone a few days but wanted to pop in and give you all an update. Although we are not "trying" right now....we are not preventing anything either like I said before lol.

Well...I started ovulating on Monday with the EWCM and then Tuesday would have been the day my egg released......and wouldn't you know it, hubby wanted to get it on.......so we did and I was thinking: Wouldn't it be hilarious to have gotten pregnant Tuesday night, when we were not even trying to?? Well tonight I started having some pain 'down there', just like last time after the egg release and BD, so who knows.

I will not be POAS though until I actually miss my period because I ain't going through that whole mess again like last month! :hissy:(sorry for the bad english but ain't is in my vocabulary lol)

Hoping you all get :bfp: this month!!!!! :dust:

Woo hoo I may be back in with you girls after all, FF now doesnt know if I have O or not yet as my temps are all over the place, and dh is back tonight so will get practicing just in case.
I hate FF I have been soooo down thinking we missed it this month and now it doesnt even bloody know lol!
Catch those eggies

Woo hoo I may be back in with you girls after all, FF now doesnt know if I have O or not yet as my temps are all over the place, and dh is back tonight so will get practicing just in case.
I hate FF I have been soooo down thinking we missed it this month and now it doesnt even bloody know lol!
Catch those eggies

Get at it lol......:rofl: Hope you catch that eggie!! :yipee:

Krazy, I hope you do get your 'accidental' BFP!! Are you feeling a bit better now?

Ald, that's great your ov was delayed for just the right amount of time, now go get him, just in case it comes soon!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!

digital opk last yesterday afternoon was negative. However the internet cheapie I did at 9:00pm was darker than the one I did at 3:00pm .... Also my temp went down today even lower. Once it goes up then I'll know that I ovulated.

No bd last night...DH said he wants to be able to BD tonight if I get that positive OPK and then an extra day or so. :cloud9: I love my DH

Well I'm going to be super busy today at work but I will be back in later to check in :rofl:

Ohhh good luck for tonight! Don't wear him out, he he ;)

Not sure if it could mean anything, but I have the weirdest cramp down below, not painful, but deffo noticeable... like the day before AF starts.

She better not be bloody well coming early!!!!!!

Or maybe......implantation cramps? Wishful thinking? OTT symptom spotting?? ha ha ha

If I got spotting as well I think I'd faint.

Also my boobs are huge & heavy, espcially the left one! Sorry TMI I know! :S

Dan-O ~~~ I really hope its IB cramps! That would be awesome! and I really pray and hope that the :witch: stays away from you!

As for me.... I think I'm ovulating today...I have cramps and I just went to the restroom and had a ton of EGCM - (which I haven't had in 9 months of TTC) So this is totally new and great for me :happydance:

That's great news about the ewcm jaytee - now we don't want to see you one here anymore today because you will be too busy bding. Go catch that eggie.

Dan-O I sure hope it's imp pains for you.

I have the strangest thing to report. I have had gassy belly (like I have never had in my life) for almomst 2 days. It's like gurgling gassy. And it's there as soon as I wake up - really bloated too. Not sure what to make of it. Also, i have a feeling like i pulled my groin (can women even do that?) but that's what it feels like.goes from low pelvic area down right leg a little. Maybe I did pull it on one of my adventures with my fur baby. I said I wouldn't symptom spot - but this gassy belly is very hard to ignore. LOL.

How many of us ar in the 2ww now?

That's great news about the ewcm jaytee - now we don't want to see you one here anymore today because you will be too busy bding. Go catch that eggie.

Dan-O I sure hope it's imp pains for you.

I have the strangest thing to report. I have had gassy belly (like I have never had in my life) for almomst 2 days. It's like gurgling gassy. And it's there as soon as I wake up - really bloated too. Not sure what to make of it. Also, i have a feeling like i pulled my groin (can women even do that?) but that's what it feels like.goes from low pelvic area down right leg a little. Maybe I did pull it on one of my adventures with my fur baby. I said I wouldn't symptom spot - but this gassy belly is very hard to ignore. LOL.

How many of us ar in the 2ww now?

:rofl: you made me laugh....unfortunetly I'm at work. its only 11:13 am here and I won't be home until well past 9pm :hissy: and dh won't be home until mid-night the earliest! :hissy:

Jaytee - we are in the same time zone! I am sorry to hear that you won't be able to BD until midnight - but just be sure to do it then! good luck.

I guess I can't say it's official yet, but it's the second day of rising temps so I'm pretty sure I'm in day 2 of the 2WW! Hopeful and Dan-O, you're not alone!

I haven't done BBT before, but if you look at my chart I'm thinking it looks like I did. The only thing is, FF still has my CM as fertile. I don't get that--it went from EWCM to dry to creamy, which I'm pretty sure is NOT fertile. :shrug:

Dan-O -- I'm going to go with implantation pains for you. This IS your month, after all! You're going to have to set the precendent for us with that first :bfp: this time!

Ald & Jay-Tee -- Get very, very busy with the babymaking! The best part about trying to make a baby is that the "trying" part is lots of fun!

Krazy -- That would be too much if you did end up getting your :bfp: this month. I really wouldn't be surprised. Just wait to test. I'm going to try to. After seeing what you went through, I'm going to wait as long as possible!

Oh my, I'd say you deffo ov'ed too, look at those temps.. wooooo!!!

One more day until FF is sure about it, but I'm feeling pretty positive about it! Now the 2WW begins. Woohoo! :rofl:

You definitely o'd amanthony. woohoo. Now we are almost all in 2ww - I think.

Well I did something today that I am very proud of. I went to the drugstore for some toiletries and well I spent a lot of time lingering in the POAS aisle. I didn't even buy one HPT. Yup. I am patting myself on the back right now but I'd rather be peeing on a stick. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->