CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

Hi Christy- I just (about 10 mins ago) got my first solid smiley on the clear blue digital. Had a flashing smiley earlier today and yesterday, but noticed the line on my test when I take it out is way darker than even this morning, so yes they get darker as you go, but you may see something relatively faint even when you get the flashing smiley. I've been tracking my cycles for awhile, and I think the cdb is right schedule, so it's accurate as far as I can tell!!

Hoping DH will get home soon so we can BD!!!! haha

Can I join please? Currently cd35 and around 13dpo.
Really positive signs throughout 2ww, but today just got some (sorry!) brown spotting. Whilst my cycle is a little off, I know my body well enough to know she's on her way :'(.......the burning cramps also kinda confirm it.

Yay for your positive opk maybe. Fx you catch that eggie.

Welcome Polly. I'm sorry af is on the way. Fx this is your month.

Afm, cd 20 here and no positive opk still. :nope:

Krissie, I'm having a glass of red wine, and cuddling my 2 year old son, to numb the pain!
Can't remember the last time I had a drink!

Krissie, I'm having a glass of red wine, and cuddling my 2 year old son, to numb the pain!
Can't remember the last time I had a drink!

My last two cycles I had some wine. They have both been tough.

To be fair, we've been more NTNP than proper TTC (although, who am I kidding? In my my mind it was always TTC) for a few months. Previous month to this I got a UTI at exactly the wrong time so if we caught the window it was *just* so really, it was our first *proper* month. I just really felt it.
Anyway, just need to remember what I have - a fab husband and a beautiful son. Luckier than some.
All said while I glug my wine.......!
Good luck to you!!

:hi: girls hope your all well congrats to them with they :bfp: and good luck to them who are ovulating and good luck for next cycle to them who :af: got xx

HI! I'm CD 2! Probably testing around the 25th of Oct. I am thinking of trying the soy isos to help lengthen my LP. My last one was only 8 days! Other than that nothing new this cycle. OPKs & Temping (trying to get better lol).

Excited to have a group to wait with!

Cd 23 still no positive opk. Opks have been the same shade for several days now.

Hi Christy- I just (about 10 mins ago) got my first solid smiley on the clear blue digital. Had a flashing smiley earlier today and yesterday, but noticed the line on my test when I take it out is way darker than even this morning, so yes they get darker as you go, but you may see something relatively faint even when you get the flashing smiley. I've been tracking my cycles for awhile, and I think the cdb is right schedule, so it's accurate as far as I can tell!!

Yay, great news on the smiley :) Thanks for that, still no smiley yet but line today was darker and CM has changed so heading in the right direction I think. If my cycle is as it normally is then I would expect ovulation to be tomorrow or Monday so FX'd. We have BD so far on Monday, Thursday and today just to make sure!
Hope your hubby got home in time!!!

Raine96 - sorry about that, have you had any other signs of OV?

Can I join please? Currently cd35 and around 13dpo.
Really positive signs throughout 2ww, but today just got some (sorry!) brown spotting. Whilst my cycle is a little off, I know my body well enough to know she's on her way :'(.......the burning cramps also kinda confirm it.

Hey, firstly welcome and secondly sorry about AF , hopefully next cycle will
Be yours x

Thank you Christy.
My breakfast today consists of a very strong coffee and paracetamol! She's not 100% here quite yet but will be by end of the day.....CD1, here we go!
Good luck to you!

Thanks.
Proper kicking my bum this month. I just don't understand why it has to be such a painful and vivid reminder that you're not preggers!

Hey everyone I know I've been missing but maybe you guys can help me! I still haven't even gotten my period since taking my mirena out :/ but i had EWCM the day I got it out then three days of bleeding a few days after getting it out and now I have watery with a mix of EWCM but it isn't clear it has some color to it. I'm so confused!!

Yay, great news on the smiley :) Thanks for that, still no smiley yet but line today was darker and CM has changed so heading in the right direction I think. If my cycle is as it normally is then I would expect ovulation to be tomorrow or Monday so FX'd. We have BD so far on Monday, Thursday and today just to make sure!

Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm officially in the TWW :coffee: O'd Saturday night, and hubs and I dtd Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, so hopefully all works out! Will take my first FRER on Sunday (8dpo) which is 6 days before AF is due. Fingers crossed!

Welcome to the 2WW maybe!! I am also there, however not feeling confident.

How long are you going to wait to test>??

Good luck to the ladies in the tww. I am CD 22 and have still not O'd. I am pretty sure I will not this cycle. I am feeling so frustrated!! I definitely need to go back to low carb since that seems to be my key to Oing.

Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm officially in the TWW :coffee: O'd Saturday night, and hubs and I dtd Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, so hopefully all works out! Will take my first FRER on Sunday (8dpo) which is 6 days before AF is due. Fingers crossed!

Ooh how exciting fx'd!! I got my first smiley this morning on my OPK : :happydance:so we will be BD tonight and the next two days. I could tell I was getting close as my stomach has been cramping and definitely got EWCM! Poor hubby will be knackered! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->