• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD 10 & TTC after MC (in Dec), 2nd cycle trying since, anyone wanna buddy up?

I usually have no trouble falling asleep. I am usually 'out' before I hit the mattress, lol. I will need to try and nap today, because tonight I DEFINITLY don't get to sleep. I work nights, from 7pm to 730 am. I hate it! One of these days I am going to find a calm, quiet, peaceful, less stressful office job. No NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about the bath. I never take baths when ttc conceive, or even after conceiving. The hot water can (supposedly) raise your body temp too much and cause a MC. I am always soo nervous about taking baths. Even the shower I dont make too hot. Its just one of those things I can bring myself to chance. If I am between mensus and Ovulation, then I will, but not any other time.

firstly (to Kat), Kate is right- I also had a bfn on 10dpo so for most women it is just too early. Dont let it upset you yet as it means nothing. some women will get one earlier but only 40-something%. not high. the percentages get higher every day closer to the day past AF. Thursday will be 11/12 dpo for you so you will have a better shot at it reading it (but even then it could be too early) sorry about the evap line, that must have caused you some heartache. Ive never had one either but Ive also always wondered what they were. :(

and as far as sleep goes, maybe you will sleep better tonight since you are so tired. sometimes if I wear myself out I sleep best. try going for a little run or something. exercise always helps me sleep better, that and a heating pad! :) (im SUCH an old lady...) btw, I slept horribly when I was pg so that could be a good sign! work will keep you busy and hopefully keep your mind out of your uterus.

and to Kate- welcome back!!! its great to have you back with us. Your trip sounds heavenly. Ill bet the 'break' has done you a world of good. sounds like you guys had some good family time. How old is your doggie again? good walkies must have hit the spot.
Mine is nearly 4 (shes our fur baby :) ) I called her that the other day and DH looked at me like Id lost the plot!) Lol. :haha: shes totally afraid of bicycles and an 'episode' last week means she wont go on a walk with me, its been 6 days now- what a wuss! Im hoping she will snap out of it soon. nutter.

anyhoo. feeling good today. Also want to say that you guys are great. Im so happy to have you both to go through this with.
muchos besos!

I usually have no trouble falling asleep. I am usually 'out' before I hit the mattress, lol. I will need to try and nap today, because tonight I DEFINITLY don't get to sleep. I work nights, from 7pm to 730 am. I hate it! One of these days I am going to find a calm, quiet, peaceful, less stressful office job. No NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS!!

:( Hug. work that nap girl!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about the bath. I never take baths when ttc conceive, or even after conceiving. The hot water can (supposedly) raise your body temp too much and cause a MC. I am always soo nervous about taking baths. Even the shower I dont make too hot. Its just one of those things I can bring myself to chance. If I am between mensus and Ovulation, then I will, but not any other time.

really? I dont have a nice bath anymore otherwise I would take a bath (or 2) everyday! I do take hot showers though- is that bad too? (well , not now I dont its to f'ing hot!!)
I didn't while I was pg either and it was horrible... tepid water sucks. after the MC I took SCALDING hot baths in Colorado everyday for hours. :) god bless hot baths.

afamilygal...NICE, I LIKE that your temp 'dipped' then went back up ;)lookin' good!

BTW...if you don't mind my asking...what is your NAME? lol
Seems silly to ask, but I feel like since we hhave all been chatting for more than a month now, and we all know I am KAT (KATHLEEN), and KATE is KATE(I think, lol), seems silly to keep writing out afamilygal. I do like the screenname though, it suits you ;)
Anyhow, you don't have to say if you dont want to. We still love you as afamilygal, either way. I too am SOOOOO happy and APPRECIATIVE to have you both to share thoughts, experiences, and emotions with. Such great friends, thank you!

howdy! and Kate- I forgot to answer you- my cbfm never gave me a peak time. I took an opk which turned out to be pretty dark when I thought I was O'ing and then the monitor went up to high right after. mental... :shrug: thats why I dont know what happened.

AH! also I meant to mention this to you guys earlier (cant believe I forgot!) but I had really weird cramps last night while trying to go to sleep. it felt like strange little waves that pulled and released, pulled and released... it felt crazy- like my (tmi) pubic hair was being pulled slowly from the inside. weird right? :haha: and when it went away, I felt a wave of nausea but it quickly passed.

no idea if thats a good thing or If just Im paying extra close attention to EVERY little thing cause this has been such an odd cycle. (probably)
I also have had cramping and feel wet all day long now and I keep thinking its AF for her monthly dues. (stay away witch!) but when I wipe there isnt much cm... but it FEELS like there is...not cool.

so do you guys think Im going crazy?? I know that when you want something badly your mind can do some major trickery so Im trying to be realistic about this...

I don't think your crazy. It sounds like all good reliable, signs. Sometimes as the uterus expands you do get that pulling/tugging sensation. And it gets worse as pregnancy progresses, can be very painful at times. there are ligaments that hold it in place, they are called the 'round ligaments'. these are what stretch. I hope this is whats happening to you ;) the wet feeling I think it a good sign. Do you ever check CM internally? sometimes you can get a better description of it like that.

I am trying to ignore every little thing going on with me too. However, I can't seem to ignore these stupid hotflashes. they are crazy bad hotflashes, that make me feel dizzy and flushed and like my heart is racing. I DO remember feeling this way when I became pregnant with my daughter. I am trying not to get my hopes up with this, but I keep thinking back to that. Its part of what kept me up last night. That and this strange taste in my mouth, I cant describe. Who knows. We are so silly picking at every little thing. And they are probably things that would never occur to us if we weren't ttc, right.

I am about ready for my nap now, so Ill chat later girls. :hugs:

wa-hay! hot flashes and dizzy spells you say? and a metallic taste? those are TOTALLY symptoms!!! YIPPEE!!!
too true about if we werent paying attention, we wouldnt think much of it but its SO hard not to. Last month I really didnt think I was and this cycle has more hope (weirdly since Im not even sure I O'd for petes sake) and although it is so disappointing when it doesnt turn into a pregnancy, it is still hope.

my best friend just called me and told me she is pregnant. She and I mc'd at the same time (2 weeks apart- it was so sad) so I am really and truly happy for her. I couldnt tell her that I am trying (DH and I made a pact not to tell any of our friends or family- not even my mom which is so hard, we talk about everything) It adds too much pressure otherwise... so now I REALLY want to get my :bfp: COME ON EGGY!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

sadly, I feel as if I have AF pains and it feels all too familiar (sniff) but I am not going to give up hope!!!!

HUGS!!

good morning cadettes!
I slept horribly last night and I am pooped. yick. I woke up at 2 and thought maybe I should temp now in case I dont sleep well when I go back to sleep so I did and my temp was 97.6 (my usual pre-O temp) I was so bummed that I couldnt sleep, kept telling myself it was ok and Ill get it next time but I just tossed and turned. Then my dog started heaving so I had to run outside with her and watched her eat grass for 15 min. :dohh: so anyways, when I woke up today, I checked temp again (with 2 thermostats) and they were 98.43 and 98.3 after that...

I thought that my mid-night temps would be higher?
I dont know what to make of any of it. And FF is saying they think the reading is inaccurate (with that little empty circle) but also, I have a runny nose and did last night too. keep having to blow my nose/spit out guk so maybe Im getting sick... :( hope not...

I poas after my reading and it was BFN of course. Im 11dpo so it could be too early but Im having my doubts... still got my hope, but got my doubts too. :)

This blows. if AF is going to come, I wish it would just come you know? so I can get on with it! sheesh!

ok, rant over! how are you fine women this morning (or afternoon now for Kate?)

So no more hot baths for me or my OH :cry:, am going to stick to tepid showers from now on! I do love my baths though, especially as its always cold and wet here!

Sounds like you two have really promising symptoms :thumbup: No wonder your confused Rose, I wonder why the CBFM only went to high? Did you have OV cramps or EWCM? FX for you my dear that the little eggy did make an appearence and the little spermys caught it. In answer to your question, my little fur baby (love that name!!!) is 7 months old and an absolute darling! It was so much fun seeing her on the beach on holiday, she looked so free! I live in a city so its not offen she gets to run around. Arw bless your little dog, Im sure she will want to go out again soon, you might have to bribe her with treats!

Kat- Hope you slept better last night :) Your sypmtoms sounds really good, I know what you mean though, we almost look for symptoms that most likely arent there in the first place but stay hopeful and postitive :) When I was pregnant I didnt even feel pregnant till about 5 weeks, and it is so confusing with early pregnancy sypmtoms being the same as the :witch:! I guess its Mother Natures way of having a joke with us!

So am about 6/7dpo now, had some cramping last night, like stabbing pains. Not quite AF cramps but still noticeable. They went away after about 5 mintues so am PRAYING and HOPING that was implanation, COME PLEASE GIVE ME A :nfp:!!!!!!

This 2ww has gone quite quickly so far, not sure when I am going to test. Am going away this camping for my friends birthday so will try and wait till Monday but will be itchin to POAS come Friday. Will have to sit on my hands!!!!

Have a fab day ladies :)

:dust: & :hug:

Hahaha we must of posted at the same time!!!! Sorry that you slept badly duckie :( How long had you been asleep for when you took your temp? I think they say that you should of been asleep for 3 hours or more. I reakon you just foregt about the temperature from last night as you had disturbed sleep and maybe see what its says 2morrow. How long is your lutheal phase? At what dpo does your temp usually drop? Also if you getting sick that might have made you temps go haywire? Your poor little woofie, hope she is feeling better today. My little fur baby was stick on holiday in front of loads of people, she had just had some ice cream and it didnt agree with her! Then she did a big wee, was very embrasssed!

Booooooooooo to the :bfn:, still early so FX hun. I am seriously fed up of seeing :bfn:'s, I make it worst my going to the BFP Annoucements to look at post from preggo ladies, should stop doing that quite so much!

Ok girls, first to rose...remeber when I asked you which temp u thought I should use because the one I took in the middle of the night was different the the am temp? well, according to FF, you should still go with your am temp. I read it that same day I asked you. I never knew what those little white circles meant...I get a lot of them. Maybe cause my chart is all over the place? i think my chart is all over the place because of my sleeping pattern. Because I work nights, I will sleep all day and temp when i get up, but thats usually at 4pm. But if I don't work, I temp around 7am afte a normal nights sleep. Which brings me to my next input...

I worked last night, so I haven't slept yet, grrr! I am sooo exhausted. So, I was thinking last night "what could be causing my frequent, and somewhat severe hotflashes?" Then I remembered...I was recently started on Synthroid, for my hypothyroidism. I think maybe my body is just adjusting to it. But get this... What at work I started having bad cramping. Like I wasn't sure I was gonna get a "tummy ache" or something. I don't get bad cramps with AF. But, I thought, maybe this is AF forewarning. Went to the bathroom and tryed to have a BM (tmi sorry) and a clump of pink mucus came out. WTF!!! So, I did a quick internal check, and there was this pink slimy discharge. The cramps continued and I started feeling really sick. I didn't know if I wanted to vomit or have diarrhea (tmi again sorry). After a while I did end up in the bathroom several times with "the runs". Weird thing is, I had this pink discharge each time I wiped and then by morning, it tapered off to a brown discharge. Now its not there, and I am not haveing severe cramping anymore. I was wondering all night if AF was trying her hardest to show face way way early? I am 9 DPO (maybe 10). I checked cervix this am, it feels closed, so I dont know. I am trying not to get my hopes to high that it was IB, but at 9/10 DPO, maybe? If not, then it sucks because if AF shows, my LP this cycle is way short and I dont know why, especially since I O'd late. Seriously...this stuff is puzzling!! Let me know what you think gals. I am praying we all post at the same time with those big letters BFP, lol. that would be neat.
hope you doggies are better. I came home from work to dog urine on the flooor and my dog just finishing a seizure. Poor girl, she is old, been having seizures since December. Its very sad.
Hoping I sleep the day away, peacefully. Ill check back with you girls when I get up. take care.

thanks for that!
my LP is typically 13 days and returns to my normal temps the day AF arrives. perhaps you are right to wait until tomorrows temps. I would be 12dpo and 2 days away from AF so my temps could be more indicative of something. FX they stay up!!!

heres some more daily symptom spotting for you both- I went for a walk with the dog just now and its trash day and the smell walking by the bins was so bad I gagged twice! (DH said it was foul too so not sure this is just me :) ) but I dont typically gag. it takes a LOT to make me vomit. I didnt vomit once during my pg but I did gag from stinky things!

but then again it was very stinky and there's few smells worse than garbage (except for dirty people and spoiled fish! EW!) grossing myself out here!!!

That story about your pup make me laugh! :haha: dairy will almost always make them puke it cause most dogs are lactose intolerant :) the peeing was the best part! Lol! public sutff like pooping/peeing/vomiting can be pretty embarrassing. My dog peed in the lake the other day with all the other dogs and started turning around like she was going to poop and I had to scream at her to get out. NOT cool.

about your 5 minute cramps, that seems like a good sign dear! and its right about the right time for it too! (got all my fingers and toes X'd for you!!)
and camping sounds like fun!!! you lucky duck! its too hot here to camp :(

BOO ON THE :bfn: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

FX to you both too! xox

whoa! we all post at the same time! KAt- that TOTALLY sounds like IB!!! the pink, the discharge, and it not lasting long is good too (I think) it seems conceivable that the effort of implanting could give you the runs too. I doubt its your AF so soon. youre not due til next Monday right? thats a long time away. plus the vomiting/runs thing isnt an AF sign is it?

whoa! we all post at the same time! KAt- that TOTALLY sounds like IB!!! the pink, the discharge, and it not lasting long is good too (I think) it seems conceivable that the effort of implanting could give you the runs too. I doubt its your AF so soon. youre not due til next Monday right? thats a long time away. plus the vomiting/runs thing isnt an AF sign is it?

idk. i knowin ff friend it is one of the 'specifics' to choose. i dont ever remember getting the runs with my other PG. I keep thinking it is def too earlt for AF, but then again, seems like the whole cycle was thrown off, so who knows. i DO have a very very dry mouth, dont know if thats cause i was sick or what. just got up, after sleeping all day ( if thats what you might call it). so we will see how things go for tonight.

anything happeneing today on your end?

I've got a nasty head cold now. :(
I think maybe that's why my temps are up, my temp now after napping is 98.6
I feel like crap. And I have af cramps. I could cry but my head hurts too much. Boo...

Sorry to hear about your doggy Kat, we get so attached to our pets and it’s so hard to see them grow old :( On a positive note that totally sounds like IB, I’m so excited for you :happydance: Did you have it with your previous pregnancies?

Rose - Booooooo to the nasty head cold! Don’t give up hope yet sweetie, your still getting some good symptoms, especially the stinky garage smell!!!! What’s your temp today hun?

I have been farting like a trooper today and yesterday (sorry tmi!!!), my poor OH! I was blaming it on the puppy but Ben soon good suspicious!!! Apparently that is an early pregnancy symptom? Also am having slight cramping, on and off, through-out the last couple of days and my (.)(.) are extremely tender so all good signs I guess. Really wished I had temped this month now so that I could know exactly what dpo I was, think I am 7dpo. FX it’s our month girlies and that we see three :bfp:!!!!! How AMAZING would that be?

Its mine and my OH first year anniversary today so am off out for a nice meal later so will be stuffing my face full of delicious food, yummy!!!

Kate xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->