• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 12 June 2012

Dont you just hate spring colds and flus!!!! Annoying.......

I dont know how you live with vertigo. I had 1 attack about 4 years ago in the middle of the night, vomiting everywhere and thankfully nothing since. Horrible thing it is so dont blame you for not cancelling.

Managed to communicate with Surgeon ok. Nothing quite like resting your voice all morning for it to kick in when needed :) Now back to resting my voice!

I have a hearing test scheduled for tomorrow morning and then Surgeon will schedule in surgery on both ear drums (grommets) asap. Not sure of the date but it will be at a Private Hospital (at our expense) but no waiting lists.

So hopefully very soon - bye bye to pain during altitude changes (esp flights) and vertigo! Esta la vista baby!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/376424-dealing-azoospermia.html

Dont know if you have seen this thread or not???

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/376424-dealing-azoospermia.html

Dont know if you have seen this thread or not???

I found this thread. They have been very supportive :)

Had my audio test this morning. All good. No changes in my hearing since March.

I have to go to GP this arvo and get antibiotics as they want me to be well for surgery next week (thu 25th Oct).

It is at a Private Hospital and we don't have insurance so will have to pay top dollar. But as DH said it has to be fixed.

Looking forward to being free from ear pain and vertigo...

It will mean that next year - until - I get pregnant I will have to begin traveling overseas again for work. Sad to leave hubby but atleast I had only one trip this year.

Thats great news luv xx Bet you cant wait.

So how long will you be overseas for?? Do you have to go??

Hi luv,

How are you??? Hope you had a good weekend......not long now til operation!!!!!

Hi luv,

How are you??? Hope you had a good weekend......not long now til operation!!!!!

Hello :)

I still have headcold/virus so started taking antibiotics yesterday. Hoping it will all be cleared by Thursday. Looking forward to getting surgery over and done with.

Taking Friday off to recover but expect that I will be fine by Monday to go back to work again.

How are you going?

Yeah Im alright. Have first scan on Wednesday so crapping myself about that, but apart from that Im okay.

How are you and hubby??

Yeah Im alright. Have first scan on Wednesday so crapping myself about that, but apart from that Im okay.

How are you and hubby??

First scan is exciting :)

Hubby and I are good. We are in a waiting/holding pattern ttc. Just enjoying each other and no pressure. Dealing with my ears - atleast that is something we can get fixed now.

Just wanted to say thinking of you and hope operation goes well xx

Thanks Donna :)

Heading to Hospital in 15mins. Had breaky before 8am now fasting. Tummy already started rumbling :(

Hey Donna,

How goes it?

I am back at work today - feeling okay - still dull earache in my bad ear but not too bad. Had a full on weekend so not feeling all that rested. Looking forward to long weekend coming up (Melb cup day) so have a four day weekend - yay :)

Hope that you are well!

Hey,

Suffering from all day sickness so Im well but have been better.

I wish I had a four day weekend!!!!!! So when do they think your ear will be 100% better???

Sorry you are feeling so sick but the good news is it will end and you will feel better :)

Not sure how long till my ears are healed and pain free. I have post-op appointment on 14th November.

Then once all this is settled we start our appointments with FS. So much money being spent on medical bills this year :(

Sorry taken me awhile to reply. Me and the toilet have a loving relationship lately. All day Monday was bad.....

Not long now until your FS appointment though, just over a month. How do you feel about that??

Sorry taken me awhile to reply. Me and the toilet have a loving relationship lately. All day Monday was bad.....

Not long now until your FS appointment though, just over a month. How do you feel about that??

I think it is very amusing that us ladies do everything humanly possible and pray to God for miracles so that we get our BFP - then we discover the not so 'joyful' aspects of pregnancy... We must be wired to want children to go through 9 months of pregnancy and all that entails!

I haven't really thought alot about FS as it seems like a billion years away. I think my ears have taken alot of my head space.

I am still coming to grips with the fact that Dan has no sperm. I still chart ovulation - for my own benefit really - as it doesn't matter when my egg drops if no sperm will meet it anyway.

I know this reality - and yet I always still wonder and hope if SA was wrong or Dan is healed. I don't think I can accept this reality.

Dan will have alot of testing ahead of him which I don't envy. I am hoping I won't need to redo any testing as it will be more cost for potentially the same results.

So I wait. I pray. I haven't mourned yet. I think I am waiting to hear what FS says before allowing myself to give up.

How is Dan feeling about the testing??? Is he okay with it??

Dont give up.......please dont feel like that. There are other options still yet, just dont give up. Wont let you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->