CD1 14/01/09 anyone with me ... ?

Hi Ladies, wow mjt, it sounds like OV is right around the corner for you! how exciting! and it sounds like you've got the BD'ing off to a great start.
Ellie, hopefully your OH will have some energy saved for when you get home and then you can get started too! CM will be around shortly I think, Just in time for you to get home.
You ladies will have a head start on the BD'ing so baby dust to you both!
My CM is watery, so a good sign and my BD marathon is almost ready to start (thanks for that term ellie :) ) Can't wait ladies!! You two are real troopers to be able to wait until valentines day, I like to think I could but I doubt it. My luetal phase is short like I've said so I am due for AF on Feb. 10th or 11th, chances are I will be testing then. Fingers crossed for BFP's all around!!

hey buddies ... yep mjt if the opk line was as dark as the test line you should be ov'ing today or even tomorrow .... hope you caught it and there's still time to try again! O:)
very slight changes in cm the 'watery' type just before ew (sorry if tmi) same as you boylovesgirl - so i reckon i'm still on track for the weekend and sounds like you are too ... hooray! shift work is a nightmare ...
feeling incredibly sick today though .. not sure whether it's to do with ov or a sickness bug that's going around - hopefully the former!
better do some work and stop thinking about it for a few hours (yeah right)
enjoy your :sex:ing girls!
what do you think about 'positions afterwards' :blush: some ladies reckon it helps to lie down for a bit to help the wigglers stay around? but i watched a bbc prog (clips posted on here somewhere last week) that seemed to suggest the 'good sperm' would be straight in through the cervix and the others would be immediately killed by the acidic environment ....

ok so todays a new day and we started our bd marathon lol... last night and we are gunna keep it going in case i havent ovd yet that way we dont miss it.. neways we started useing the preseed last nigght so i hope that it will help...we will see... and i heard that u should put a pillow under u but i fid that dont help it dont raise u up much...but i always thought that no matter wat u do they will stay in or come out it depends on what they wanna do... and i mean i could be wrong but there is so many lil wigglers that im sure a good amount is maken it...

excellent! well done you!
i'm think you're right though, they'll get in if they can!
how did you find the preseed btw? was thinking of using it - have got some but never used anything like that before and wondering what difference it made ...?

i heard about it a while ago and didnt care to try it... but then i saw a bunch of ladies saying that they got there BFP in there first month using it... and then ther were some that said it didnt work... but more say it worked then not....well it it didnt feel much different then it normlly does... but its good for helping keep the lil fishys swimming and alive and helps glide them to where they need to go... lol i guess we will see what happens wont we.... u should deff try it...

Hello! Wow mjt, what an awesome start to the BD'ing!! I am definitly going to try and find some preseed! Glad to hear it wasn't much different than anything else. Enjoy the rest of your BD'ing!
As far as positions afterwards, I know it only takes one little swimmer but I think that I might try and help them out. Maybe not with a pillow under because I have read on here that can cause them to pool in your cervix (maybe TMI). Probably just throw in a movie and hang out with OH for a bit, or BD before bedtime and then just go to sleep.
It's not so nice weather here today so I am hoping for a snow day from work and then I can stay home and start the marathon.
Hope you are feeling better soon Ellie and that your housework is actually distracting you, I find it hard to distract myself, and it gets harder the closer we get to OV dates. Well :dust: to you ladies!

Well ladies, it's almost time for OV! I am getting excited and nervous. My ewcm has started so I have started using my OPK's so far they have been negative but I am going to keep at it. Have you ladies started using your yet? Or what are your monitors saying? :dust: to you ladies!

hey guys ... hope it's going well at your end ....
i think i'm out this month after all ... :cry::cry: still no sign of ov, also oh in a really wierd mood and just stormed off after a bit of a bicker about some pasta!!!!! so now i'm upset and we're not talking so probably no bd'ing ....
swear swear swear :hissy::cry:
keep me posted though ... hope yours is going better than mine!

hey sorry was working all day first time getting on here today... i have started testing with theopks and they r saying neg... idk ellie sorry to hear that..hey u still got some time to fix it lol... go kiss butt lol u still got a day or two to try...dont give up now!!!!... come on we gotta get our BFPS together....

welll ladies... i have just caught up to speed for the day.. and i did my opk and guess what i got a positive....yaya!!:happydance: i guess we no what that means is gunna happen tonight!! lol hopefully this is the day and praying for our :bfp: all three of us ladies... come on dont give up keep it going we can do this!!!!!!!

Ellie, Don't worry, you're not out for this month, not even close! OV is not until the weekend, which means there is still time for things to smooth over between you and OH. It's probably just a minor thing that will be over long before your OV date. Perhaps he's just nervous or excited (my OH gets really fussy and kind of angry when he's excited about something, weird I know) and you're Cm hasn't chaged to EWCM yet and although watery is fertile, it means that OV is still to come, don't loose hope!
We ladies are all getting our BFP's this cycle together!
Mjt-Great news about your OPK, Go catch that Egg!
My Opk's were negative today so I'll be testing again tomorrow. Good Luck Ladies!
Let's keep each other posted!

Good one MJT - hope you are busy with that ;)
Hope those tests show a + for you today boylovesgirl - not sure what type your using, i am using 'internet cheapies' which are a bit rubbish but do give an idea (still neg here!) and my persona monitor hasn't come up with anything yet ... I think those eggies know I'm watching them this month and are feeling shy!
Thanks for your support we have sorted things out now, can you believe he reckons he is the one totally up for ttc and it's me now the one being unsure!!! (after 5-6 years of it being the other way around!) Men! So we are still up for it as long as ov arrives, although i'm beginning to wonder whether it will this month (typical)

Also .... really sorry guys, but I am going to have to take a break from this site for a few days or so .... I have a TON of work to do for the training course I am doing and some of it needs to be in next week, and I just keep getting distracted by this site when I need to be writing essays .... I promise I will check back next week though, so make sure you do plenty of symptom spotting to report on and I want to see those BFP's from you both :)
:bfp::bfp::bfp:
:hug::hug:

Hi, Sooo happy to hear that you and your OH have everything sorted out again Ellie. Hope you get a peak on your monitor soon. I am using First Response OV sticks, the one with the lines, they seem to be working well, but I am hoping for a postive today or tomorrow! Will keep you posted although I understand that you wont be checking in for a while. MJT and I will hold things down until you get back. This site can be distracting, so it understandable. You will have to be sure to update us as soon as you get a chance though. :dust: to you.
MJT: Hope you are catching that Egg! and Hopefully I can do the same soon!!
:dust: to everyone

hey ellie good luck hope to hear from u soon and we will hold it down while ur away .......and blg hope u get ur positive soon we be last nite and wil continue this weekend I hope we catcth the egg to.... I feel pretty sick today like I'm gunna throw up. Blah. Neways I don't no if u no but while we were at it last nite I felt very tender have u had that? Do u no wat it could be from?

Hi MJT. I really don't know what could be causing the tenderness, maybe from the BD'ing marathon you are in? Hope you figure out what it is, sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Are you still BD'ing? My OH and I have just started and I am hoping for a positive OPK today. Do you still test after seeing a postive OPK until you get a negative?

ok so im in this 2ww and so far for the most part kept busy but its still not workin lol im about on 7-9 dpo prolly more at the 8 mark.... i hope we caught it this month.... i hope we all bet our bfp how are u ladies fdoing?

Hi, this tww thing is not fun at all. Keeping busy, and trying to keep my mind distraced is sooo difficult, even at work its all I think about and every little twinge is a symptom. MJT-Do you have any symptoms at 8dpo?
I haven't had any, although I am only 4-5 dpo's. My temp dropped a little this morning so that made me a little dissapointed. Trying to feel hopefull still though. Hopeing my cycle buddies have some good news, or good symptoms to share to perk me up!

i am not feeling muuch like i said in the message... but idk it dont always mean that we arent preg u no... i hopen for some good luck to

come on october babies! (keeping most things crossed!)
:dust:

:hi: I am still pretty new to the board.... but I started on 1/15/09

So I am still in the dark and waiting.

Right now my bbs aren't sore, just full - and I have been eating like a horse and my feet are swollen.

I have a feeling it is PMS :idea:

I am getting to the point after trying off and on for so long and working on this weight issue of mine FOREVER that we aren't actually trying. We're just NOT trying if ya know what I mean ;)

Good luck to you all!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->