CD1 14/01/09 anyone with me ... ?

I'm new here, and am in the running with you ladies. I am coming, please excuse my tardiness. I am in the 2ww, looking for AF on 2/13. I pray and I hope. Wouldn't V-Day be spectacular for us with BFPs! Here's to God's miraculous hands on us all!!!!

well ladies its nice of u too join us... we are all waiting and hopeing for october babies.... gotta love the 2ww....ughhhh i hate it....just a few things that i have been feeling but i think im maken it up in my head lol but who nos maybe it will come to be what i want.... good luck to all and let us no if u need nething or if u have any symptons

Hi Scootpootie, welcome to the thread. You can join us in the symptom spotting. This TWW is tougher than I thought it would be. :dust: to you.

hi ladies ...welcome!! i'm getting a bit fed up with symptom spotting...mainly cos i dont really have any!! :dohh: talk about wishing the next week away ...
good luck ladies - when are you planning to test mamageddon & scootpoot?

I am thinking of testing this coming weekend. I am on day 28 - and ya... not a whole lotta symptoms, lol. a few I guess... but ugh. The waiting is ALWAYS unpleasant!!

Hi girls, hope you're all doing ok.
Can I join in, please?
Spotted your thread as AF due on 13th and CD1 was 14th Jan - so looks like we're in the same boat!
DH and I are ttc no1, and first month ttc - so this is my first 2ww! Actually I couldn't resist testing this morning, and it was a BFN - but I'm guessing it's still a bit early so maybe I'm not out for this month just yet...

hey belle30, welcome! ooo - hoping for some nice bfp's at the weekend from you lovely ladies .... no you're not out yet if you're not due until 13th - do you know when you ovulated / how long your luteal phase is usually? i am told that most women don't get a reliable test result until at least 10-11 dpo or maybe longer ........... booo to the waiting!

mamageddon - how long is your cycle usually? i'm on day 27 but only ov'd on day 20 so have to wait till the weekend.... if i'd ov'd earlier though i would be probably giving in to testing in a day or so !

Thanks for the welcome Ellie. Pretty sure I ovulated on 30th Jan, and luteal phase is 14 days. I'm only going on the fact that I'm convinced I can feel O every month, and AF always arrives 14 days later, 30 day cycle! I did have a go with opk this month but didn't get a really strong positive - but still reckon I O'd. Using ICs for opk and hpt and not sure I trust them! Anyway we'll see. Think I'm getting a few 'symptoms' - but then again could be my mind playing tricks! You're right - the waiting is so frustrating...

hey ladies how is everything going for u.... ive been busy and its hard to keep up these last few weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->