CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Cscbeth I think so, but if not that one then it's gotta be close.
Summer, have you used preseed before? I don't know anything about it, does it have a good success rate?
Flossie, maybe your friend is jealous you're in a position to ttc?
I'm feeling upbeat this month. Dh is taking more of an interest in the logistics of it all so I think we'll make more of an effort this time.

Ok, 7:15 is deff positive! It ON! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
Cscbeth- definitely looks good! Good luck!

Cherry- I used it for the first time last night. Pretty much a normal lube other than inserting it (as per directions). I was just worried because I don't make enough ewcm. Perhaps there is nothing for the little guys to swim in lol. Or our regular lube is blocking them.

Well it can't hurt to give it a go :)
My opks are still faint so I think O won't be until tues at the earliest.

Flossie im sorry about your friend. I know friendships change at all milestones in life, but it seems this friend of yours has some issues (far beyond you and your friendship) that she needs to work out. Just let her go and keep an open mind in the future if she resurfaces. Have you o'd yet? Why arent you feeling hopeful this month?

You are so right.
I don't think I've O'd yet. CD15 and neg OPK this morning, but last month I didn't get a +OPK til CD17. With a 27 day cycle I fear my LP may be too short :|
Not sure why I'm not feeling hopeful, I mean it would be great if it happened though. Hubby is going away for work on my 3 estimated peak days mind..

Some good news though, we are buying a house (plus on site commercial property to expand our business)... So nervous, so excited. I don't think its really hit home since our successful negotiations with the current owners yesterday.

Very quick surge! Lol. Last opk was this morning. Waiting for my crosshairs on fertility friend. Will bd tonight as well. My temps are wacky because my son has been sick so I've been up last few mornings at 3am. Ive had some cramping and bloating this morning. Still no idea when i O'd. We shall see! Tww here i come!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies,

I didn't take pictures but I tested twice on my CD 14(yesterday). Once in the morning and again at 5:00pm. Both were strong lines (almost as strong as control) with the pm one the strongest. Box to opk says 24-48 hour to ovulation. So I'm thinking O to be today CD15. I also tested this morning and the opk is positive but a faded positive so LH surge was definitely yesterday. I must say not a bad experience my 1st time using opk. Good to know I am surging when I'm supposed to lol.

these are the days we DTD so far:
CD6, CD9, CD 12, CD13.. ( hubby was home late CD14 so no go there).

We plan to DTD CD 15(today) and CD16.

Hopefully it all pans out and I can ditch AF this time.

Baby dust to all :)

Congrats on house floss.
Looks like you're all O'ing at the same time. I'm still getting faints here at 14dpo.

Thanks Cherry!

I'm still sitting here on CD16 with negative OPKs and no egg in sight. Hmmm.. We have been DTD daily from CD12, but hubby is going away for work tomorrow for 3 days.. Hurry up O!

Good luck summer & cscbeth!

We've not been dtd as I thought we should save ourselves for a bd marathon but now thinking we should have? Arghh. Hope O is soon for both of us.

Neg OPK again CD17... My bbs are like, burning, which is kinda weird... Wtf is my body doing :/

That's weird, maybe your body is gearing up for O?
Got my pos opk today so gonna give it our best shot this month. How's everyone feeling?

Good luck cherry!
Im feeling optimistic, but would like ff to give me my cross hairs already! My temp is all weird. But if my calculations are right, i am 3dpo. I think i O'd on sunday. Currently cd18. Going to be testing on sept 1st and onward. I always test a million times! Im a POASA! Lol.

I think I O on Aug 24 which was CD 15. With the positive OPK on Sunday and then the on and off twinge cramp in my left side that I was getting Monday I think it is safe to say I O. I'm just hoping the twinge cramp on my right side hours later was just gass or else I Released an egg out of both ovaries :S

So I'm considering myself 2DPO. I'm going to hold off on testing the absolute latest I can which of course is AF due date.

I'm going to try and hold off as long as possible but how long that is, is anyone's guess lol maybe 10dpo?

Well ladies I think I'm out for this month, CD18 and still no smiley face on the OPK :( and to think, DH and I actually got it right this month, and that rude egg didn't even show up to greet us... Lol

Well I'm not sure wtf is going on because (tmi) I don't remember the last time I had visible cm on my underwear but the past two days it's yellow, stretchy and very visible. My real-life "TTC buddy" girl friend suggested perhaps I O'd early and didn't notice, because I didn't start OPKs til CD15 (last months +OPK was CD17). But I normally dissolve into a hungry crampy weepy rage around O, and that didn't seem to happen so I have no idea. Maybe it's still coming, maybe it's an anov month. Who knows, it's just frustrating to be like wtf is happening?! Sorry, had to vent, it's been a long day hahaha...

How are you ladies all feeling?

Flossie> maybe you O'd earlier? CD 15 to start opk's seems a little late. I got +opk earlier than most months this month (+opk at cd 14 and 15.) i usually don't get them till CD 16 and 17. But FF gave me my cross hairs for O on CD 16. (i usually O CD 17-18) You might have missed the your surge. Did you BD around CD 14-15?

Flossie> maybe you O'd earlier? CD 15 to start opk's seems a little late. I got +opk earlier than most months this month (+opk at cd 14 and 15.) i usually don't get them till CD 16 and 17. But FF gave me my cross hairs for O on CD 16. (i usually O CD 17-18) You might have missed the your surge. Did you BD around CD 14-15?

We BD'd every day from CD12 to CD17. Last month I just waited til I felt O creeping up and then started testing, but this month I haven't felt anything, so you're probably right! I hope so anyway!

I think I'll temp next month. Not sure how accurate it will be with me getting up all through the night to pee, but I'll give it a go :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->