• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 8/17- Anyone else with me for Sept Testing? 31 Testers so far

magicalmom Wow! So you can O either today or tomorrow, because the +OPK means you will O within 12-48 hours. I'm assuming if you had been temping earlier in your cycle you probably would have lower temps and that high temp on CD9 might have just been a fluke or weird spike. Are you still getting EWcm?

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you! I'm currently on CD 11 of cycle 18 of ttc #1. I usually O around day CD 16-18 and am battling a LPD, so this will be my second cycle on progesterone post-O.

FF has my anticipated test date as 9/12, and I'm also no longer symptom spotting since I've had almost every single sign of pregnancy over the past year and a half with not a single bfp. I'm hoping (as always) that this will be my month! I actually had some EWCM today which completely shocked me because I don't always have that and especially not this early! Hopefully it's my castor oil packs and self fertility massage that I've been doing this month that are helping!

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you! I'm currently on CD 11 of cycle 18 of ttc #1. I usually O around day CD 16-18 and am battling a LPD, so this will be my second cycle on progesterone post-O.

FF has my anticipated test date as 9/12, and I'm also no longer symptom spotting since I've had almost every single sign of pregnancy over the past year and a half with not a single bfp. I'm hoping (as always) that this will be my month! I actually had some EWCM today which completely shocked me because I don't always have that and especially not this early! Hopefully it's my castor oil packs and self fertility massage that I've been doing this month that are helping!

Welcome!!

I'll be testing around Sept 9, give or take a few days. FF doesn't have a recommended test day for me, but it never does so I don't know how to get that. lol but I figure 14 days from O day will be around the 5th.

Welcome WayPastReady!!! I will be testing around the same time as you. I am currently on CD 11 today!! So we are really close in our cycles.

Doing OPks daily in the evening, but really faint lines right now. Don't expect to see any action until CD 15 or so...

I will be testing ALLL next week (Monday 7 DPO and beyond) just cause im crazy like that. lol

I will be testing ALLL next week (Monday 7 DPO and beyond) just cause im crazy like that. lol

I don't blame you!!!

AFM- I'm very happy with the way I have been dedicated to taking my temp the same way, the same time, etc each day... this month my temps are all in the same range, as before they were all over the place. I know I have one that is different, but it was taken at a different time (really had no choice I had to get out of bed super early)

I'm excited to see the lines on the OPK get darker nearing the weekend. And luckily DH has off this weekend so he will be around for lots of BD'ing!! I'm just feeling much more confident this cycle. Praying it is our turn!!

CD 12 here and still not much to see on my opk's. I only have 2 of my clearblue digital opk's left so I've just been using cheapies so far. Also temping but as you will see from my chart, I slacked quite a bit in the beginning of this cycle so it looks really crazy right now.

Doing SMEP this cycle so have been and will continue to BD every other day until I see either a positive smiley or significant second line on my opk's.

Haha I always try to wait until 10DPO but usually cave around 8DPO. You aren't crazy (or I am too!)

Cscbeth - I can obsess over your tests to keep me from testing early! Lol! 😉

Oh yes, ill share my ridiculousness openly with all of you! Im away all weekend so i wont have any tests with me, but starting monday morning, you better believe the moment i get to work, with SMU, i will be testing. It will be 7dpo and way too early, but im an addict! lol

magicalmom Wow! So you can O either today or tomorrow, because the +OPK means you will O within 12-48 hours. I'm assuming if you had been temping earlier in your cycle you probably would have lower temps and that high temp on CD9 might have just been a fluke or weird spike. Are you still getting EWcm?

Hey Angel5000!

I had EWCM later on that day (after getting a positive for ovulation). Then, today a little watery. Now I'm looking forward to my temp rising significantly...and seeing how long my luteal phase will be.

As for everyone testing, if I had access to all those tests (and $$) I would probably start testing at 7DPO too. LoL! I'm gong to try to hold off until at least 10 DPO.

For everyone that is using FertilityFriend... are you VIP? They charge $10 per month for VIP, but I found a link where you can get a whole year for $24.95.

https://www.facebook.com/FertilityFriend/app_157374620956160

So glad I found this, because I was about to pay the $10 per month.

I am really upset because I am not VIP, I got 5 days free and loved it so that when my 5 days ran out I decided I would go ahead and get just 1 month (because after this month we will have to atke a few months off if we don't conceive). So I paid the $10 for the 1 month. Then, literally a few hours later, they advertised the discount to get the whole year for $24.95. *angry* If that had been there before I would have just paid for the whole year.

I'm jealous of the endless supply of tests. And I also only use the free version of FF.. Does what I need it for.

AFM- I'm happily seeing progress on the ICs and worh CM. DH didnt want to :sex: last night tho. But he has 3 days off in a row so no excuses now! Lol. I attached a pic of my OPKs.. Let me know what you think. I am getting closer right??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm jealous of the endless supply of tests. And I also only use the free version of FF.. Does what I need it for.

AFM- I'm happily seeing progress on the ICs and worh CM. DH didnt want to :sex: last night tho. But he has 3 days off in a row so no excuses now! Lol. I attached a pic of my OPKs.. Let me know what you think. I am getting closer right??

If you take another opk tonight i bet it will be +! Nice progression!!!! Good luck!

I got my CH today! I'm a little tentative on the celebration because today's spike is really not accurate. I woke at 3am and had to go to the bathroom. Went back to bed and slept very fitfully until 5 when DH alarm went off (normal temping time). I actually contemplated temping at 3 to be safe but in my sleepy mind I remember thinking that I had 3 more hours that I could sleep (obviously I can't do math when I'm asleep) and that I was so tired I'd fall back asleep right away. Unfortunately I didn't. :/ At 6am when I actually had to get up (today I don't work, but we have an electrical inspector coming so I had to be up before he gets here at 7) I decided to retemp just to compare. I know the 1 hour isn't going to do anything, and I didn't actually sleep in that hour, more like doze off and on, but the temp at 6am after an hour of random dozing was the same as the 5am. Which gives me even less confidence in the number.

Either way, I'm keeping the number for now because I'm selfish and don't want the CH to go away. lol!! We'll see what FF does with tomorrow's temp. But based on the way my temps are rising I'm pretty sure the O day is right with today's CH.

FF has me testing September 5, which is 11DPO and makes sense for my 8-11 day LP. I was strongly considering holding off until the next weekend but I won't make it. At least I won't probably test earlier because students return Sept2 and I'll be very busy those mornings and don't want to deal with either a BFP or BFN before having to go to work with students! Too emotional.

That last one looks REALLY close. I bet that this evening it will be +.

Hi girls! Can I join you? I just got my first PP af so looks like I'll be testing in September! Of course with BF its quite likely I will have a super long cycle and will still be testing in October :) but looks like I'm not the only POAS addict about here :).

Silently stalking here. I'm 13DPO and all opks stubbornly negative. Struggling with an irregular cycle atm so ovulated on CD12 two months ago and CD17 last month I hate not knowing what's going on!

Also I bought the clear blue dual hormone opk this month as I want to be more sure of my fertile days, you are supposed to get about two flashing smileys to correspond with the oestrogen surge then two days of solid smileys for the LH surge which is peak fertility. Well I've had 5 days of flashing smiley faces so far and am about ready to chuck them out of the window :|

Hi girls! Can I join you? I just got my first PP af so looks like I'll be testing in September! Of course with BF its quite likely I will have a super long cycle and will still be testing in October :) but looks like I'm not the only POAS addict about here :).

Welcome!!!!

What is "PP" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->