• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

bells, the dip yesterday could have been an implantation dip.. maybe you are 6dpo? :shrug: good thing that it's gone up tho :thumup:

no updates for me really.. just been temping and hoping that positive comes soon!

enjoy yourself!

Still no new updates for me either. I am gonna start taking fertilitea wednesday. That is about the only new news I have. Oh and I started school today. That was interesting to say the least.. lol

hot damn!! Think this is my positive (or veerrrry close to it!) :yipee: :wohoo:

Also, I took Soy this cycle & I think its going to be a strong O! I've been cramping like crazy for the past 3 or 4 days (oww!)

OPK.jpg

Yay Florida! That looks reaaaaaaallllllly good!

I had similar opk's and that was as dark as they went for me but I had some one step opk's which gave me the darker test line than control line.

Go :sex: like mad!!!!

Fingers crossed hunny!

:dust:

Xxxxxxxxxx

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00378-20110823-0552.jpg[/IMG]

No positive OPK yet but I finally moved up from getting lows on my cbfm! I got my first high today! Things might be looking up!

I really hope so!!! I read some women get highs for days on end.. I hope I just get a couple highs and then my peak. lol. So I dont have to be freaking out if the machine gets stuck on highs forever.

TWW, here I come! I usually have long surges (lasts 2 days).. hopefully this one is gone fairly quickly so that I can get into the TWW right away! Think I'll O by Thursday though..

OPK2.jpg

AF got me as I expected. Lame. I took a pregnancy test this am after I decided I couldn't hold out another day, and I got a negative. Then this afternoon AF came. I swear taking pregnancy tests are a sure fire way to get AF to come! I've taken 3 in my lifetime- twice after not getting a period for 4 days (I'm always on cycle) and all times within a few hours I get my period. Good Luck to everyone else! Excited to try again next month!

aww, sorry hun! :hugs: are you going to do anything different this next cycle?

AF got me as I expected. Lame. I took a pregnancy test this am after I decided I couldn't hold out another day, and I got a negative. Then this afternoon AF came. I swear taking pregnancy tests are a sure fire way to get AF to come! I've taken 3 in my lifetime- twice after not getting a period for 4 days (I'm always on cycle) and all times within a few hours I get my period. Good Luck to everyone else! Excited to try again next month!

Sorry chicken, how crap :( but onwards and upwards for this cycle for you.

Lots of luck and :dust:

Xxxxxxxx

Well I had another slight temp dip today :( still above the coverline but think I'm out. I've not had any consistent rises at all.

FF has now recognised me as ovulating cd17 not cd15. It changed after putting my temp in this morning. I too think I ovulated cd17.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Wish I had a crystal ball. Hate the 2ww now especially as I have been feeling quite positive :(

No symptoms today either. No gas, bloatedness, nausea - nothing.

I don't know. I suppose I am only roughly 6dpo....

Hows your opk's you Florida and Rachael? And how's the cbfm too?!

Xxxxxx

UHH getting HIGHS on my cbfm!! Waiting to get to my peaks! I got a high yesterday morning and this morning. I expect to get a peak by saturday which is quite inconvenient as I will be away with my entire family. BUT TTC is important and DH and I will have our own room so there will be some baby making in there! lol

I am also using OPKs twice a day just to watch what is happening with my LH since I cant tell my the CBFM. Just so excited to finally be getting something other than a low!!

hey ladies :hi:

My OPKs went back negative last night (thinking the short surge may be due to the Soy??).. So I'm probably going to O today, I'll know if I've O'd today or will O tomorrow by my temp tomorrow morning.. yay for TWW!

Bells, I think it's a bit early to say if you're out already or not! I'll be stalking your chart over the next few days :hugs:

How fab you two! All seems to be going in the right direction!

Florida, you know your stuff at charting etc so and advice would be more than welcome! Stalk away!!! Been reading up more about temping etc so starting to understand a little better but my temps really are erratic!

I woke every 2 hrs last night so my temp this morning can't be accurate as I didn't have a decent or good amount of sleep. Can this be changed on my chart?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->