CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

So i been feeling a lot of anxiety lately. I just hate that i never seen a second line and i feel like its not gonna happen :( I got the news my aunt is expecting so that made me even more depressed

I know how you feel it is so intense taking the test hoping and praying for another line and when it's not their you get really sad:( I have 2 friends that just found out they are preggo I want to be happy for them but it gets hard!!

Yes so hard to be happy instead I just wanted to curl up in a corner and cry

When I found out my friend is preggo and she only sees her husband twice a month because he works out of town I almost had a break down!!

:hi: hun, glad your back, sorry your so down :hugs2: I was looking at your chart, it doesn't look like you've o'd yet...is this your first month temping?

Thanks, :( I was supose to O on cd 28 and I'm on 32 now, yes first month temping.

are you temping at the same time every morning? And making sure you've been in bed for at least 3 hours before you temp? Its kind of annoying as I woke at 3:45 this morning and had to pee so bad but wouldn't let myself as I knew it would throw off my temp :haha: (since I have to get up at 5:30)

It looks like you were going to o...or maybe you did but the open circles the last 2 days mean you took your temp at a different time so they are not accurate, so we don't know for sure what's happening, but the pattern you had before with the temps continuing to rise is a good sign.

I usually do but I change it yesterday due to my wake up time and I think 5its works better but it was just a 45bit min difference

I had a super busy day I'm a hair stylist so i was booked all day finally home yay. How are u ladies doing??

Ok long day:( I recently quit my job to focus on finishing school and getting preggo!! Not complaining but it's a lot of time to think about getting prego

Ok long day:( I recently quit my job to focus on finishing school and getting preggo!! Not complaining but it's a lot of time to think about getting prego

I wish I can quit my job but its keeping me sane right now. When I have a day off I go crazy thinking about why am I not pregnant????? Etc its good to keep busy that's for sure

Not sure which end is the control and which is the test but I think it looks positive to me! If not it will be VERY soon, get BDing girl...wohoo :wohoo:

Ohhhh sorry lol the far left is test and the right control. Im gonna purchase a cbefm from CL for 65u bucks is that a deal or what? Lol

Yes! They are like $200 I think! Just make sure if you get a used one you reset it so that it clears out the other persons stuff. I love it!! Be forwarned though I read it will only ask you for up to 20 sticks and then it wont read anymore, so if you have long cycles it may not work :shrug: google that, I could be wrong!

Yes! They are like $200 I think! Just make sure if you get a used one you reset it so that it clears out the other persons stuff. I love it!! Be forwarned though I read it will only ask you for up to 20 sticks and then it wont read anymore, so if you have long cycles it may not work :shrug: google that, I could be wrong!

Really??? That's a bummer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->