CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

don't take my word for it, I just thought I read that somewhere?? Definitely look into it before you buy one though.

One of us really needs a bfp this month!! Romantic planned this weekend getaway planned for me :)

I agree KasB!! How fun, where are you going?

wantababy, let me know when you call your doctor today, I hope they have "something" to tell you :hugs:

I agree KasB!! How fun, where are you going?

wantababy, let me know when you call your doctor today, I hope they have "something" to tell you :hugs:
Yes we all need a BFP hopefully soon. HAve fun Kas im sooo jealous (in a good way):thumbup:
And will do Rhon

So i took another OPK this morning and it definitely was darker today and it appeared instantly do u think i can O this late??? Cd 34 of 41cd hmmmmmm:shrug:

anything is possible...maybe your cycle will be longer than 41 days this month...if its darker than yesterday I do think your ovulating! Hope your getting all :sex: in so you can catch that egg when it does release! :yipee:

anything is possible...maybe your cycle will be longer than 41 days this month...if its darker than yesterday I do think your ovulating! Hope your getting all :sex: in so you can catch that egg when it does release! :yipee:

keeping fingers crossed, called doc but nurses were busy with patients:dohh:2011-10-06_08-02-21_8_wonder.jpg test line was actually darker than control line

Really positive!!! We r just going to Dallas staying in the same hotel as our honey moon!!!

How are you ladies this morning?? Its sooo cold here this morning 32 :cold: Got another low this morning, not feeling too optomistic that my monitor is doing its job...I posted pics in my journal if you want to go have a peek, it said low this morning but comparing it to my first high last month it looked the same to me :shrug:

Hello Ladies been so busy with work just wanted to say hello and see everyones progress:hi:

Great relaxing weekend forgot to bring my thermometer and opks but my cp is high open and soft cm is egg white tmi sorry but it was a romantic weekend so maybe this month will be a bfp how is y'all cycle going?

Hope you caught that eggy Kas. I finally O yay I hope I got a sticky bean to;)

Great relaxing weekend forgot to bring my thermometer and opks but my cp is high open and soft cm is egg white tmi sorry but it was a romantic weekend so maybe this month will be a bfp how is y'all cycle going?

sounds like you are ovulating right now! Go get em :spermy:

:happydance: Good Luck hun! :dust:

So I am really confused took opk and it was definitely negative???

you took it tonight? I think they are suppose to be taken with first mornings urine. Is it possible you o'd this morning and now its negative?

Maybe I did not ovulate? Still negatives on the opk:( bbt aren't really working this month my schedule is crazy does it make a big difference if you take your temps at different times but still upon awakening? Sorry to keep asking questions any prego symptoms for y'all yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->