CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Sorry guys! I had to go and take care of some "business". HA! I sat up with my legs up n the air and hips propped up for 30 min. I felt the cervix moving, I dont know if it was opening or shaking or what. I have not had any more cramps today but I have felt some heaviness down there. Feels like a bowling ball is rolling around in there. LOL!!!!

Bulldawg, I would love to be TTC buddies :) What part of GA is Gainsville in? Is that by Athens or Atlanta? When are you scheduled to ovulate? How old are you? I am 27. Are you a college football fan?

TTC Triplets!!! Amber- thanks for the tip. I needed that booster. whoooohoooooo!

Arpeters- I had that test, Its called an HSG. It was painful but worth it to see my TINY uterus and tiny tiny tubes that were healthy and unblocked. :D
My insurance I am hoping is going to pay for it, lol. I am not sure yet. I asked the lady if it didnt pay how much it would cost and she said anywhere from $700-1000. Are you thinking about getting one? I would do it, it cleanses out the uterus and cleans the lining from any "debras" as I like to call them, sorry its a southern thing. lol

Have anyone of you ladies felt your cervix open or close? I just thought it was kinda strange, as I never paid this much attention to it. It felt like bloop bloop bloop. Sorry I know thats not very descriptive! LOL

Lets get on a first name basis here ladies. I am Katie, now its your turn :o)

Hi girls, I did clomid last cycle but it didn't work. I'm on injectables this month. Had a scan yesterday that showed a 22 mm follie and 9.2 lining. Hcg ttrigger last night. Bd tonight with preseeed and softcups. Positive opk today too. Here's to the 2ww!

Cheers for the 2ww! Goodluck labmommy. I am a labmommy too, got a 3 year old chocolate lab.

Gainesville GA is about and hour from Athens and ATL.....I am 27 as well :) I ususally ovulate early so I should around Feb. 28-Mar. 2nd!! We have been TTC for 11 months now for our Second child. I got pregnant with our daughter while on BC pills and this has become frustrating to say the least. I am a HUGE college football fan and love the GA Dawgs through the good and the bad :) What about you how long have you been TTC and are you a college football fan of our rival team??? LOL Im excited to have an offical TTC buddy :) I think i'm starting to drive my DH crazy with all this talk so being on here deff. helps b/c I can't talk to y'all about it all :)

Gainesville GA is about and hour from Athens and ATL.....I am 27 as well :) I ususally ovulate early so I should around Feb. 28-Mar. 2nd!! We have been TTC for 11 months now for our Second child. I got pregnant with our daughter while on BC pills and this has become frustrating to say the least. I am a HUGE college football fan and love the GA Dawgs through the good and the bad :) What about you how long have you been TTC and are you a college football fan of our rival team??? LOL Im excited to have an offical TTC buddy :) I think i'm starting to drive my DH crazy with all this talk so being on here deff. helps b/c I can't talk to y'all about it all :)

Ohhhhhh yes I am a BIG college football fan, Rolllll Tide!!! I didnt think that we were your rivals, at least that big of rivals. Auburn is our main rival, and those stupid volunteers. Hope they volunteer for another sport and quit football all together. LOL!! My cousin is a HUGE Dawgs fan, hes a good sport and rooted for the tide over Auburn. Ick!!! Sorry, I am feeling goofy tonight.
We have been TTC since April 2010, but I just started charting last month. I am excited to have one as well, the more the better. This forum helps me so much, esp to deal with my anixety about TTC and the 2ww. My Dh i think is more excited this month than he ever has been. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Ohhhhhh yes I am a BIG college football fan, Rolllll Tide!!! I didnt think that we were your rivals, at least that big of rivals. Auburn is our main rival, and those stupid volunteers. Hope they volunteer for another sport and quit football all together. LOL!! My cousin is a HUGE Dawgs fan, hes a good sport and rooted for the tide over Auburn. Ick!!! Sorry, I am feeling goofy tonight.
We have been TTC since April 2010, but I just started charting last month. I am excited to have one as well, the more the better. This forum helps me so much, esp to deal with my anixety about TTC and the 2ww. My Dh i think is more excited this month than he ever has been. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I completely agree with the Volunteer's and the Gator's would be our BIGGEST rival...but I have family from Birmingham AL so that's where our family rival come's into play....But I did go for AL when they took the SEC win last yr. :) We started in April of 2010 as well.....and I started really charting last month too but this cycle I have been temping as well...so we will see....Last month was my first round of Femara but I still didn't ovulate...so my dr. doubled my dose for this month so im hopeful. I had the IUD for right at 5 years and he thinks that may be what messed with my ovulation and all :( but this will be our month I hope!!

I dont think I will ever take birth control or have any kind of contraceptive prevention, ever again. My husband and I talked about this earlier and it really screws up your system. Its so funny how women try for so long not to get pregnant, then when they really want to they cant. Its so hard on me now that I want to have a baby.

Florida,,, ICK! Hope jaws eats all those gators. hehehe. I did not root for Auburn because I do not like Cam Newton. When Auburn played the Tide, he went over to the student section and flicked everyone in our section off. Thats so classy. LOL! So he did not get my vote. I know the Tide isnt perfect, but if they would have done something like that, the opponents would have gotten an apology. Prob because our coach is real strict. But thats what made us the BCS Champs in 09! I hope we can get back to that in 2011, along with babies for both of us!

Not yet, I am ovulating now. I got my first positive opk today, so I am hoping it takes! Come on little swimmers!!!!

Yes we are :) Thanks goodluck to you too. Do you work ?

Well i work Full time right now for another 5 weeks, filling in for my boss and a friend who are both on maternity leave. I also own my own bakery :) i miss staying at home, in 5 weeks I will work 2 days a week, extra cash to throw around ya know?

Hello Ladies,

I like the first name idea. My name is Angela. :) Yes, I was thinking about getting the HSG test done just to make sure everything's open and running. I hate the TWW. lol. I want to test so bad, but there's nothing there yet to test for. My little eggy (if it's still alive) is floating down my tubes still. I ate my first 5th of pineapple today, so I hope the pineapple thing works. I am eating 1/5th each day for 5 days (obviously) lol. Good luck ladies!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

WHoohooooo, thanks Angela :D I am glad I know my TTC triplets name now :D

Hi buddies! How is everyone this morning? Hope you 3 are doing well. I got another pos opk this morning. Whoohooooo.

Well today I am cramping like there is not tomorrow....so pretty sure the meds my dr. has me on is doing the trick...not liking the pain but will be worth it in the end!!

Awesome for another ++++ opk....stay busy:wink:

How is everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"