CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Morning triplets :) how is everyone today ?

GL nlz :)

Afternoon here but morning to you :)
I'm fine today have slight headache dont know if thats one of the side effects of the clomid as ive took my first tablet today. How are you x

Im great thanks. Got a postive LH surge this morning. I am worried that I ovulated last night though, I had cramps, but negitive LH surge all day. I took tests at 10am, 6pm, 10pm which all were neg. No cramps today but positive test. What do yall think?

Hey all!

Newbie here! I am starting clomid 50 mg soon. My OB/GYN had to start me on progesterone to force a cycle. I stopped menstruating in June. MD said I probobly stopped ovulating late in my teen years. I had been feeling so stupid for spending so many years trying NOT to get pregnant... it's weird to know I probobly couldn't have anyway.

Hubby and I were high school sweethearts. We started dating when I was fifteen and married back in 2006. We have been together for seventeen years and are so ready to start a family.

I am trying not to get too optimistic... but I am really excited.

MD wants me on days 3-7 with bloodwork on day 21.

Good luck to all of you, I can't wait to hear how things progress. :)

Good luck sweetie! Welcome to our little chat thread :)

TTC Triplet (aka katertots) - That does sound a bit confusing. Do you temp? I think I would rely on the test. So, you will probably OV tomorrow, but you should be doing lots of :sex: just to be safe. Good luck!

nlz - Clomid gave me horrible headaches up until 3 days after I stopped taking it. It is just one of the side effects. Hang in there. :)

waitinonbaby - Welcome! That is great that you are finally on clomid! Good luck to you. Keep us updated.

Baby dust and OV dust for everyone!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

TTC Triplet (aka Amberks8) - How are you doing today? Any symptoms to spot yet? I know it's too early, but it's an obsession. :)

Whohooooooo!!! Triplet peters, how are you today hun? Yes I temp its low today so thats good. :D

this headache isnt shiftin...dam u clomid! but ill let you off if you bring me a bfp next month hehe!! x

Hi, Ladies....Im back to the TTC board...I'm not on Clomid but start my second round of Femara in 2 days...we have been TTC for 11 months now...how are all of you doing??

Hi there Bull, welcome our thread :) I am doing great, just got pos opk. I am on my first cycle of clomid this month. Hope to get a BFP soon. We have been trying since April 2010. I see we are also neighbors:)

Neat good luck catching that egg this time!!! What state to you live in??

Sorry I forgot I changed it, didnt want my mother in law to come snooping. LOL Alabama, Tuscaloosa. You?

I'm not neighbors with anybody :( lol Welcome, bulldawg! Good luck with the femara!

Let's catch that eggy ladies!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

That's funny I'm in Gainesville Georgia so your not that far from me...maybe we will all catch that egg and be bump buddies!!

Hello everyone!!!! Katertots- I bet you havent ovulated yet. I get ewcm like two days before my surge. My RE said the ovulation tests are the most reliable (even over temping and ewcm). I would put money on ovulation tonight or tomorrow morning. GET BUSY, LADY! :) :) :)

Welcome Bulldawg!

ARPeters - Hello! Any symptoms that I am imagining are probably a result of my HCG shot. Its funny - I poas and got a positive because it will be in my system for 10 days... BUT MY GOD WAS IT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT! lol. I have a good feeling for us this cycle ladies!:winkwink::thumbup: What about you? Anything going on?

HOW WILL WE EVER GET THROUGH THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?!??!?!?! :dohh:
:hugs: Sticky baby dust to us all! :flower:

Amberks8 - I bet that was so wonderful to finally see 2 lines. :) I hope you will see a real positive in a couple of weeks. Having symptoms because of the shot would drive me crazy!! lol. Good luck to you though. I hope we become bump buddies. :hugs:

Has anyone had the test to see if your tubes are open? How much did it cost? I would hate to be stressing so much every month and have things blocked for some reason.

I go for my ultra sound on March 2nd (my birthday) and hopefully will see at least 1 good follicles and then if the :witch: doesn't show again....i can test around march 13th.it seems oh so far away!!!! :dust: to everyone!!!!!

That mature follicle would be a wonderful birthday present for you! Good luck.

:dust::dust:

Amberks8 - I bet that was so wonderful to finally see 2 lines. :) I hope you will see a real positive in a couple of weeks. Having symptoms because of the shot would drive me crazy!! lol. Good luck to you though. I hope we become bump buddies. :hugs:

Has anyone had the test to see if your tubes are open? How much did it cost? I would hate to be stressing so much every month and have things blocked for some reason.

I had an HSG test (the tube blockage test). I don't remember it being a lot. I think insurance paid for most of it. It wasn't bad...just uncomfortable. Both of mine were open. They say it's supposed to make you more fertile the next 3 cycles after it b/c it "cleans the cobwebs out." That wasn't the case for me....I had it done in October and obviously no pregnancy resulted. That doesn't say it won't happen for someone else though. I say go for it...it would put your mind at ease. That's the one thing I got out of it. It was just one more test that proved nothing is wrong. Sometimes I wish there was something fixable they would find b/c nothing wrong should=pregnant. Oh well I'm hoping now that clomid=pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->