CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Hi All, just back from my scan and from what they say its good news... I was so scared going this morning... I am cd 11 and have a single 20mm follie and endo is 9.1mm... not to sure how good this is...

Good luck and fx for you all xx

Grrr... I just got the worst UTI. I hope this doesn't interfere with everything!

ARPeters and Jenn - ITS NOT TOO LATE TO OVULATE! On clomid it doesnt matter. Keep poas and BDing just in case :)

Ipray- Get well soon! When you go to the Dr. just ask for a pregnancy safe antibiotic just in case!

Cath80- That sounds PERFECT! Mine was 18mm, and 9 endo, and I was a "go" today with an IUI. So, good luck to us both!

IS THIS OUR MONTH LADIES?!?!?! I HOPE SO!!!!!

AR- Hey TTC Twin :) Sounds like you will be ovlating any day with that darker line today!

My IUI went well. It was so fast...I am supposed to BD tonight and tomorrow and test on March 1. Have you stared BD just in case?

Thanks for the well wishes. :friends: I did ask for a safe antibiotic. I feel a little better after the first pill. :thumbup:

TTW Twin - You did IUI? That is so wonderful!! My OPK line is almost a positive today. It is so close I am a bit confused. This is why I need the one with the happy face :) lol. I started BDing last night. So now we are going to BD for the next 3 days. Do you think you are going to be able to hold out until the first to test? :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone! This seems like a rough month for most of us. :hugs: Let's see if we can get any BFP this month!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I just got a positive OPK!! :happydance: I usually get 2 or 3 days of positives though, so I am going to not test today anymore and test tomorrow morning. My temp dropped today which normally happens the day I OV, so we will see what tomorrow's temps are and what the opk says.

For those of you waiting to OV, don't worry. It will happen. I hope we can get some :bfp: from this group this cycle. Good luck to everyone!!!

I just got a positive OPK!! :happydance: I usually get 2 or 3 days of positives though, so I am going to not test today anymore and test tomorrow morning. My temp dropped today which normally happens the day I OV, so we will see what tomorrow's temps are and what the opk says.

For those of you waiting to OV, don't worry. It will happen. I hope we can get some :bfp: from this group this cycle. Good luck to everyone!!!

Yay go get it! :thumbup:

AR-So we are still twins hehehe ;) I ovulate today or tomorrow too! :) Let the sweeeet love being hehehe!

Can I be a twin too? I ovulate tomorrow or in 2 days. :)

TTC Twin- Destiny has caught us up with each other. lol. Now we will be TWW Twins. :)

Katertots - Of course you can be a twin too! :) lol I hope you OV soon!! Good luck! I know we are all so anxious to enter the TWW so we can start POAS. I held out until 7dpo last cycle since I know implantation can take at least that long. This cycle I will TRY to hold out that long. The clomid has me anxious to test. lol.

Hi girls :hi:
well the wicked witch arrived late last night and i have never been so happy about her showing as i will be taking my first couse of clomid tomorrow im excited and nervous i've got to ring the hospital today to book in for my 12th day ultrasound! I really hope i get a sticky BFP next month.....xx

Hi girls :hi:
well the wicked witch arrived late last night and i have never been so happy about her showing as i will be taking my first couse of clomid tomorrow im excited and nervous i've got to ring the hospital today to book in for my 12th day ultrasound! I really hope i get a sticky BFP next month.....xx

Are you doing days 1-5? I wonder why my doctor prescribed 5-9? Does it make a difference?

nlz - That is great!! lol I never thought i'd be so happy that the witch showed up for you! Good luck with the clomid.

Tracy - I took mine cd2-6. I am not sure why the days are so different. I was a bit worried since most of the people I know took theirs 3-7. Mine worked good though. So I guess those are my days. :)

NLZ - Cant wait wait to hear about your scan! :)
Tracy - Everyone is prescribed differently. Ive heard 1-5, 2-6, 3-6, 3-7, 2-7, 5-9...Research shows that there isnt much difference between prescribed days.

ARPeters and KaterTots, sounds like we are TTC Triplets :)

Whohoooooooooo, ewcm is here, still no pos opk test, but I am having pains in my back now. Its on... lol

Katertots - That is great! I get so excited to see ewcm. hehe. I hope you OV soon. Good luck.

TTC Twin (triplet) - How are you feeling? Did you OV? I usually have 3 days of a surge, but this month I only had 1 day of a surge. Do you think this is because of the clomid?

well just taken my first tablet this morning so here goes to next month fx :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->