CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Well today I am cramping like there is not tomorrow....so pretty sure the meds my dr. has me on is doing the trick...not liking the pain but will be worth it in the end!!

Awesome for another ++++ opk....stay busy:wink:

How is everyone else!!

I am crossing my fingers for you hunnie. I had small cramping too, so I guess that means its working. Did I already ask you if you ovulate normally? I dont remember if I asked. lol Sorry if I already did.

No that's the problem :( after 9 months of trying we realized that I do not ovulate regular...I ovulate maybe 1 out of 5 months so that's why I am on Femara. I start my second round tomorrow 5mg this time b/c the 2.5 didn't do the trick either...I go for my ultra sound to see how many mature follicle are there on my birthday!! So hoping this is it

Whoooohooooo. Lets hope for the best and stay positive :D

Whoooohooooo. Lets hope for the best and stay positive :D

Im supper positive right now bc I have not had AF cramps like this since before I got pregnant with my LO!!

You stay positive too and we can be bump buddies :)

Yes, I am determined to be your bump buddy! Heres to hoping for the best. :D

Good morning (or afternoon or evening) ladies,

It seems to me that things are looking better for this thread. I am so glad that many of you are ovulating or have ovulated! I am 3dpo here. Getting very anxious. My temp went down a bit yesterday and I freaked out worrying it was an annovulatory month. But it went up today. They need to keep going up to make me happy. Last cycle they were much higher. Good luck everyone!

:dust::dust::dust:

Today is CD 23 for me and I've accepted the fact that Im not going to ovulate this month. ive had some close to positive opk's but no positive. Ive got 3 more tests left so after these im just going to stop and wait for next cycle. pretty bummed out but ready to start over. glad to here most of you ladies are O ing! hope its your months!!! my doct wants to jump straight to uping my dose from 50mg clomid for 5 days to 100mg for 7 days. so we'll see if that works. :nope:

Jenn :( So sorry to hear that.

Angela - How is 3 days dpo to treating you? I am a little worried...My temps have been super low...didnt spike at all after O...??? I wonder if clomid or hte HCG shot affects it...I will research a little before I get too freaked out.

Amy - sounds like something is working in there with all those cramps! :) :) :) I was a little crampy today too.

FX for you Jenn, my meds were doubled this month as well...I am on Femara which is like Clomid

Jenn :( So sorry to hear that.

Angela - How is 3 days dpo to treating you? I am a little worried...My temps have been super low...didnt spike at all after O...??? I wonder if clomid or hte HCG shot affects it...I will research a little before I get too freaked out.

Amy - sounds like something is working in there with all those cramps! :) :) :) I was a little crampy today too.

If it's not working i might just cry :wacko:

Today is CD 23 for me and I've accepted the fact that Im not going to ovulate this month. ive had some close to positive opk's but no positive. Ive got 3 more tests left so after these im just going to stop and wait for next cycle. pretty bummed out but ready to start over. glad to here most of you ladies are O ing! hope its your months!!! my doct wants to jump straight to uping my dose from 50mg clomid for 5 days to 100mg for 7 days. so we'll see if that works. :nope:

Jenn ...don't give up! I didn't ovulate until CD25 last month. I wasn't on clomid but still it could be possible.:flower:

My gums actually HURT from eating pineapple...:toothpick: :shock:

Geesh...the stuff we will do without even knowing if it matters what so ever... :wacko:

Well, TTC or not, I will have some BAD ASS Vitamin C levels. LOL :)

lol same here. My tongue was hurting from pineapple yesterday and I still have 4 days of it. lol.

CD3 is messing with my head. You should read my TTC Journal. I ranted about how my ticker gets my hopes up. Today it says that gas is the #3 of 10 top symptoms for 3dpo and guess what...I HAVE GAS! lol. I know it's coincidence though. Stupid ticker. What was your temp today and how many dpo are you? I had expected mine to be much higher too. Good luck!

Angela - I actually look at your ticker every day at hte symptoms because I am the same dpo as you - 3 today. No gas for me...dammit :) My temps are still around where they are baseline - 97.7... Im trying not to read into it. Saw a lot of posts saying the same thing... hmmm... IS IT DAY 12 YET??? IM DYING TO TEST!!!! :) :)

We will make it somehow girls!!! It feels like forever till I O!!!

Amberks8 - Mine are pretty close to my coverline too and I hate it. That is great that we are the same DPO as each other. :) I cannot wait to test!!! I know it's pointless to test now because the egg wouldn't even be implanted to release HCG, but that didn't stop me before!!! lol. I'll probably test 7dpo. Until then it's pointless. Good luck to you!! Keep me updated on your daily symptoms. :dust::dust:

Using Pineapple core to Assist Implantation: Pineapple contains bromelain. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. Consuming a whole pineapple (focusing on the core as it has the highest concentration of Bromelain) during a fertility cycle can be beneficial.

PROBABLY COMPLETELY MADE UP! :) But what the hell? I like pineapple...Though I think today and tomorrow are it for me. :)

Amber does your OBGYN give you those shots or do you see a FS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->