CD10 ..would love a buddy

So sorry CC - defo always next month....we r in this together !!!!

thanks try! found out i have pneumonia, and af came on tonight....need to call the dr and see if i can take my meds and my clomid together. if not i'll have to sit this month out.......

cc - hope u r feeling ok, that sounds awful :(...hope u r feeling better soon

AFM
feeling ok, but got pains along my c section scar, i can feel a hard lump, so hoping it's not a hernia !! Not long until we need to bd now !!

I am feeling better thank you try. Talked to the nurse and she said it would be fine to take my antibiotics with the clomid so i will be starting it today!

oh that's great news CC! I'm really glad you won't have to sit this month out! The 150mg has got to give you some/a good egg! All you need is one!

The lump on the c-section scar Trying, could maybe just be some scar tissue that's inflamed for whatever reason?

AFM- not too much going on. Been busy cleaning my house and what not. My DD's new bed set came in yesterday so need to get my DH to put that together monday or tuesday since he works tomorrow. Today he's helping his dad put new decking on our deck. The other stuff had a few soft spots on it, so was time for something new. It's going to look so nice when it's done.

Have our maternity photo's today. Very excited about those! She said she'll have them edited and ready for us to choose early next week.

Also having some major dizzy spells this morning. Wonder if baby has sat himself on a major artery lol

lol ttc i can't believe you only have 3 weeks left, that is just plain crazy! i'm feeling pretty good today. a little crampy but overall good. on day 2 of clomid today.

Hi ladies

I need some help !!

FF has put my ov day as Friday, but on most calendars I should ov on cd 17 cos I have been having a 30 day cycle. I thought I had ewcm on Saturday but ignored it cos I thought it wasn;t the right stuff. Now I am wondering if i did ov on Friday !! It's sooo confusing, surely if i ov on Friday that would make my cycle really short.

We had planned to bd on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so maybe i have now missed my egg ?? We did NOT bd around the weekend. Shall I just presume is's wrong and continue our plan to bd this week. GGrrrr I hate my body sometimes !!!!

Just checked on calendars and if i ovd on Friday that would make it a 22 day cycle ?? that can't be right !!!

The dotted lines means FF even isn't too sure if it was O or not. It looks like it's just going based off that major dip, and the verrry slight rise. But I personally wouldn't consider that enough of a rise to confirm O and I think that's why FF has the lines dotted. Sooo I would go ahead and assume you still haven't O'd and keep your plan for BDing!

well, since posting I have suddenly had tons of ewcm !!! Think I ovd today cos I had some pinchy pains, which again I ignored because I thought it just wasn't time.

All we can is bd the next couple of days and cross fingers :(

Thanks cc

Looking back to the cycle when I got pg, I was oving around cd14, maybe my body is going back to normal after the mc ??

Oh well, got a quick bd in this pm !!

Good luck you two! I hope you both get some good bding in and you catch your eggs!

Wow TTC less than 3 weeks to go!! I am so excited for you!

I had an appt last Thursday and it didn't go as well as I hoped :( I wasn't gaining alot of weight which was good for me but the last 2 months I gained almost double what I was supposed to! so now I have gained what is "normal". But I am also measuring 2 weeks ahead so I am on a low carb and baked goods diet so he doesn't get too big. My ultrasound is next month so they will know for sure if its another csection or vbac. The doc says he really thinks I can do a vbac as long as LO doesn't get too big for me LOL

he must have had a good growth spurt momma! glad to hear that your going to be able to try a vbac! finally talked to the dr's nurse, the dr is gone for the rest of the month so i'm going at it this month unmonitored......so no dr or bloodwork, i hope I O this month!

You'd think they would have a locum in while your doctor is gone! I'd be requesting someone else order the blood since its important!

Your about at thay stage Momma, where about a pound a week is normal. Its what Ive been gaining for a little while now. Until this last week, lol I had an appointment thursday and then today and ive gained 2.27 pounds in just a few days. Anywho, its water gain it know it.

Sorry i havent been around. Its been a crazy hectic week for me. Thursday was my birthday, so busy with thay and then friday morning my SIL and niece wete here for a few days from out of town, so we spent a lot of time at the beach with the kids. Was interesting seeing as we are both pregnant lol, she is only like 24 weeks i think. And theeen to add to everything, my blood pressure was up at my appointment thursday. 127/88 and ive been getting headaches, vision changes, dizziness. About a month and a half ago she had me do base line blood work just in case. So she sent me thursday for repeat blood work and then i got called friday to come in monday morning. There is elevated protein levels. that combined with my BP(which was 127/90&122/88 today) is looking like pre-eclampsia again. Its what I had with my DD. So i had to have more blood work today and my non stress test.

Man im tired just thinking of it all! Yes, he will be here in 2 weeks and 4 days! Very excited! Anethitist consult next week, OB and u/s the day after that, and then the next week baby comes!
Just about have everything for him. still need a diaper bag thoigh, keep forgettingblol

Hows everyone else?

Happy belated birthday!!!! I can't believe it's almost time for your little man to be here! they told me i could see someone else in the practice but i'm already at 150 mg there's not really a whole lot they can do med wise with the clomid i don't think they really go over 150 mg.....it doesn't metter to me i told them i didn't need to see anyone else and we can pick up where we left off next month. i was just told to call him when af arrives and we'll go from there.....

Hi ladies

TTC - happy belated birthday - it sounds like u have been really busy and not long to go now until u will be cuddling your LO !!

momma - hope u r keeping well, when is ur due date ?

cc - I hope u ov this month too ...fingers X

AFM we have decided to wait a couple of months before trying again, basically I am starting my new job in Sep and don't think my employers would appreciate it if I went off to have a baby in the middle of the year . So I think we will try again in September, the baby would then be due in June so it would be less disruptive for my class. I have also decided to use the time to really lose weight and get healthy. It's given me a bit of a goal to try and lose weight and start a fitness regime.

Due date is Sept 29th. I am measuring at 31 weeks instead of 29....he said he probably had a growth spurt lol.

I don't have anything like that either TTC! I need a diaper bag, car seat and a new pump lol. by the way - Happy Belated Birthday!

Try - I know what you mean. I just started my new job in October and I got pregnant at a good time because I will be gone for my 1 year and that isn't too bad. I was losing weight and eating right (lost 10 lbs) and then I got pregnant pretty easily! So getting healthy first is a good idea. I think it may up your chances :)

oh and I wasn't gaining much TTC. I was really happy. I was only gaining like 2 lbs a month. I wanted to gain less than 30 because I was already a little overweight when I started. But then I gained 7 the last two months EACH lol. So now it looks like I technically gained the 1 lb a week like you are suppposed to but that is not what I wanted to do. And since I gained so much so fast the last couple of months he really doesn't want me to continue that lol. Although I know some of that is water weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->