CD10 ..would love a buddy

cd 13 here for me, going to start opk's in the morning......hopefully get a pos again this month!

I hope your OKP's come out dark soon CC!

I can understand why you guys are waiting Trying. It sucks, but it's understandable. So you'll pick back u in september?

Despite not wanting anymore after this one, I've been thinking about just one more. DH was totally against it, but I mentioned it a few weeks ago and I didn't get his usual Not a chance answer, lol

A co-worker and I were talking and I may try start TTC right before I head back to work next year. I'm definitely allowed to, but of course they would be annoyed. Thing is though, our work place has gone down hill. Our bosses are HORRIBLE and no one wants to work in that house anymore. So I'm dreading going back! So I'd only have to go back for 3 1/2- 4 months before I could go off work again. Sounds terrible I know, but then I'd get to spend lots of time with my kids, and that matters more to me.

Anywho, it's just a thought right now. We will see how the next year goes! lol
Doing not so bad today. Mind you, I've been up for maybe an hour! lol Yesterday I went shopping and got last minute bits for baby and was only out for a total of 2 hours between taking DD to daycare, stopping at DH's work and then the mall, and by the end of the 2 hours I thought I was going to keel over and die! I should have the results from my repeat blood work tomorrow. Hoping it's all come back fine and I can just not worry. Only 16 days until we have our LO!

Oh and I've finally got his hospital bag packed and ready to go! Just need to do mine now and DH wants to do his own, lol

can't wait, so excited for you ttc! do we have a name picked out yet? i wish we got the time off for maternity as you. we only get 12 weeks tops. Oh to spend a year with my babies would be perfect!

I definitely feel thankful that we get so much time off. We are really very lucky. I couldnt imagine only 12 weeks. My mom said thats what it was here when she had us, so its changed over the years.

His name I think is Dean Lucas.

TTC - sounds like u are getting organised....only a few days now !! I don't blame u for trying again after LO, u have to do what's best for you !!

cc - any news on opk ?

AFM - actually we decided to to try in August so we will have only missed this cycle. We go on holiday when i am ov so maybe this will give us more time to get that eggy !! I was a bit fed up about waiting and then I found out someone I know is expecting so I thought sod it, we have to put family first !! Will start temping again when AF arrives next week....excited again LOL !!!

Yep, i agree. You definitely need to put your family first. There is never a 'good' time to have a baby, so I say just go for it!!

And thank you, the name is after DH's dad. Wasnt my first choice, but its important to DH. I picked the emiddle name. Who knows, maybe he will get called by his middle name! Lol

so happy for you try! i'm excited for you :) didnt do an opk this morning, but feeling pretty *wet today sorry tmi! so hopefully i'll get a pos when i get home!

TTC - That is a nice name! We still haven't decided what this LO's name is going to be but it will have Frederick somewhere in there because of my DH's grandfather. Anyway, I wish I could get that much time off! I don't get paid at all so I can only take about 5-6 weeks off even though I could take all 12 :( it really stinks!

My DH has said absolutely NO to any more kids. I think I could have one more but he is totally against it. We will see though :) He wants to get a vasectomy but I don't want him to.

Take your time Try with trying again. I know it will happen for you!

cc - Let us know what the opk says!

lol he might change his mind once your little man gets a little older, i know we said no more kids, and he was the one that wanted to try again :)

LOL cc! that is funny. I tried to bring it up again yesterday and he was like no absolutely not! He said he would have been happy with just one lol that I pretty much gave him no choice (even though he knew I wanted at least two kids and I told him I was going off birth control **eye roll**). But he is happy about it anyway. I kind of hope he changes his mind later because I wouldn't mind having another one.

so i got a smiley this morning! but when i took it out it was all smudged so luckily i peed in a cup so i took another one, no smiley :( but the line was pretty dark so i'm hoping the one this afternoon will be pos again........

Arent the smilely ones digital? hope you've gotten an egg super early this time!!!

Ya the smileys are the digital ones, I dunno what to think now.....Still no smiley and it's getting a lot lighter now

Hope u caught that eggy cc !!

AFM - just waiting for AF to arrive then we can concentrate in trying again !!

Hope everyone else is ok

i hope we did too! i did another opk this morning and there was no second line, so i either O'd or i have a surge and failed to O.....

cc - hope u od ... I reckon u did if that line was dark and is now light...something must have happened ??

I hope TTc and momma are doing well !!

AFM - trying Slim Fast ( shakes) to try and lose weight really quickly b4 we try again !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->