CD10 ..would love a buddy

I really hope you did too cc!

Try - Slim Fasts actually aren't that bad! My favorite was always the chocolate. I was just told to only substitute it for one meal a day or something like that.

Afm - I am doing well. This diet thing is going okay for me. I don't feel like I am getting huge (other than the belly lol) like I did with my DD so that is good. My ankles have been getting swollen though so I need to start putting them up at work. I am going through my nesting phase though. We are going through the clutter and extra stuff in our house and organizing it all and we are cleaning everything. I can't wait to have a nice clean house when we are all done!

momma -it's so good to have a sort out and clean everything...and u r right the chocolate shakes are nice !!

Hey ladies,

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been busy trying to get all the last minute stuff sorted and have been resting lots. Was having some contractions over the weekend so just relaxed all weekend. Had my weekly non stress test yesterday and baby wasn't cooperating. Heart rate was too high or he wasn't active enough.

Anywho, 10 days left until he's here! So much to get done. My mom and sister were over yesterday helping to sort my DD's room out and swap out the old furniture for her new stuff. Didn't get it all done, but will finish tomorrow. Dh has been on nights, so have needed lots of help from family as I can hardly bend over! lol

Lots of appointments pretty well every day until baby is here. Off in a bit here for my anestetic consult at the hospital. Tomorrow is my last OB appointment and last ultrasound and then I have 2 more prenatal appointments(thursday/monday) and blood work next week and then it's baby time! Getting excited but really nervous about the c-section.

DH and I are hoping to get away one night next week to the town over for a night. Just as a last night to ourselves for a while, lol

How's everyone else doing?

GL on your shakes try! EEEKKK ten days ttc! super excited for you, can't wait to see pics of that beautiful boy. It always feels so nice to get the house deep cleaned hope you can enjoy it for longer than we do at our house haha. Stopped opk's i only have a few left so not going to test unless i have some signs......

cc - thanks cc feeling hungry so they must be working !! LOL Not long now until AF then I can start temping and trying again ...should ov around middle of August so not long to wait !

TTC - sounds like u r v busy..lovely to have a night away with DH...i think we did the same with DD. Can't wait to see ur little man too !!!

AFM - we r having beautiful weather at mo so been running along the seafront, so nice to breathe in the fresh air.

sounds beautiful try! it's been soooo hot here it's unbareable to go outside!

Well, that night away may not be happening. My bp is boardering dangerous so my OB has decided to admit me for 24 hours for bp monitoring and blood work. Just waiting to get my ultrasoind right now then home to pack some stuff and off to the hospital. He told me to pack what i need in case they need to deliver baby this week. Sigh...im all teary and hormonal right now. My DD is with my sister right now anf it bothers me i may not see her until after baby is born. Sooo wasnt prepared for this. Im sipposed to have a week left!

Doctor said that if he has to deliver baby this week, he may have some fluid on his lungs still and need ro be in the incubator for a day. DH is freaking out, although he wont talk about it

oh hunny! fx for you. the dr warning is just a worst case senario, your baby's lungs should be developed and perfectly ready to come into the world. are they going to do an amnio or steroids if the baby has to come out this week? Hope everything goes the way you want it and you get excellent news! we'll be thinking of you!

Oh GL TTC I really hope all goes well for u and LO at least u will b in the best place. Let us know how u r getting on when u feel up to it XX

GL TTC!! Your little guy will be perfect! You are over 37 weeks and that is fine to deliver the baby. But if he does need the incubator it will only be for one day. I was told that I might have to deliver at 36 or 37 weeks if I need a csection or if LO gets too big lol. I just know everything will be good for you and your family!

so when do you know for sure when your date is going to be momma?

Thanks ladies!

Well spent the night in the hospital. My blood pressure came down to acceptable for my OB and the ultrasound looked good and so di my blood work. So my OB let me come home this morning but had me keep my pre planned prenatal appointment with my doctor. So went to that and baby's heart rate was high, 180-200 sooo back up to he hospital for another non stress test. He eventually calmed down so i could go home. Am sooo exhausted from the last week. I hope the next week is uneventuful. My OB has decided to try and leave our section date for the 3rd.

How come you would need to deliver before term Momma? 36 weeks seems a bit much to me. if your having a c-section his weight shouldnt matter. My LO was estimated yeaterday to be 10lbs 1oz. So definitely not a small guy. They will sometimes induce early if baby will be big, but not section.

Hope everyone is doing good! Im just going to nap. Didnt sleep well last night.

Hi ladies

TTC - so pleased to hear that all is well and baby will b with u on the 3rd, you must be very tired after all that stress, I hope u r able to get some rest :)

momma - i delivered at 37 weeks with DD as they didn't want me labour naturally, I hope u and LO r doing well

cc- are u in the TWW now ? fingers X u caught that eggy

AFM - YAY AF arrived like clockwork today so that gives me 2 cycles of exactly 30 days. So, I should ov on CD17 which is when we are on holiday... we will need to get plenty of bding in around then to catch that eggy. Feeling so strongly now that I want another !!

I will need to have a csection at 36 - 37 weeks if I need a csection. Thats only if the previa doesn't resolve itself so I don't go into labor by myself which would be dangerous. It depends on how big he is going to get. They don't want him getting too big because I have a small frame (even though I am a little overweight lol) and he wants me to be able to give birth vaginally without having to have a csection anyway because he is too big.

My next appt is Aug 9th and then I will probably have my next ultrasound a week after that to see how the previa is and how big he is estimated to be. so I really won't find out officially until then. He was just worried because I was already measuring 2 weeks ahead at my last appt.

I am glad everything is okay for you TTC and I hope this week is more relaxing for you so you can rest before that LO gets here :)

Try - I am glad you started your af and you seem to be on a good cycle! I hope you catch that eggy on your holiday!

Sorry I mean't I will need to be delivered** at 36 - 37 weeks if I need a csection. Oops!

so glad everything is working out for the better ttc! so excited for your new cycle try, hopefully you catch your eggy this month. guessing i'm in the 2ww

Hope u did cc ...maybe Aug will be lucky for both of us !!

It's mega hot here and everyone going mad for Olympics...kids want to watch the opening ceremony but it's on quite late.

its BEAUTIFUL here today! it's about 84 and sunny, with a light wind. we have all the windows open and just just enjoying the day! i really hope i did too, but i feel totally fine this cycle. no bb's hurting, no cramping, no nothing.......

Its nice and sunny here, but its just too hot. We've had aot more humidity then normal and its been killing me! I just hide out in my house where there's central air and my fan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->