Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Interesting kat! Hopefully this is o for you! I'm 5 dpo today, I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant as ff had my o day a day before I bd. hopefully I can hold out next month and shoot for may!!

Good luck Kesh! Keep me posted....you never know! It just feels so wierd to O so late and then so early! haha...who knows...I still have to get a few more days of temps rising to confirm. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ello Ladies glad ur ok..I'm cd 8
Stil waiting had crazy flat temps n it's not my thermo doin
Bit odd x

That was same with me this cycle pips!!! So strange, I thought it was my therm too but it wasn't

Yh I see on ff alot of pg charts with flat temps
Doesn't bother me hehe x

Hi guys! How are you both today? Looks like I o'd way earlier than last month! Thank goodness.....but not 100% sure yet. Got a positive OPK all day yesterday. Other days that are positive on my chart didnt coe up positive in the PM just in AM. So we will see what temps do over the weekend. They went up .3 this AM! 2 more days of temp rise and ill get my cross hairs! Dr is starting me on progesterone this month so hopefully I will start that next week to give us that extra something to help!

Yey for the temp rise hun and the meds from the docs
Wahoo
I'm stil waiting for a pos opk hopefully mora x

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/E1174DF7-6602-44B5-9DA7-5C0CBF694CDE-1169-000000E6EB08247B.jpg
Bottom is today

Pips that looks good! Getting darker...maybe another day or two? FX'd!~

So ladies quick update....I O'd very early! About 10 days early...wierd but Ill go with it! Means less time to wait for me! I should start taking the progesterone next week. I have to call my Dr. and let her know Ive ovulated so we can plan whats next. How are you guys doing?

That's great news hun
Have u got any pics of ur opks?
I'm stil waiting feel
It's very close now x

Hey girls

How's u ??
I've just realised ff has given me crosshairs
I didn't even realise x

Yay for crosshairs Pips!
Kat: great news that you ovulated early!!
I'm about 10dpo, I haven't tested yet, will test today and see. I'm quite certain I'm not, just want to know for sure either way
How was your ladies Easters? Mine was good, quite busy and spent it with friends and family!

Hey hun ur temp is really high don't count yaself out yet
Good Easter yeh didnt do alot hubby's been home so we bad the most of it hehe
Let me no about ya test
X

Easter was good. Lots of family and friends...it was like Christmas all over again! Hope you both had good Easter as well! So wierd thing happened. I woke up this AM to take my temp...realised I slept with my mouth open...mouth was very dry this morning and I actually woke up with my mouth open....well when I took my temp it was a whole degree lower than yesterday (check my chart I discarded temp today) So....if I actually use the temp and dont discard it it takes away my cross hairs...should I keep or toss the temp?

Hey hun I'd say see wat tomorrow's temp does
If it comes way bk up again put it bk in, mass implantation dip!
X

If my temps stay up! Otherwise I havent even O'd yet! HA

Temp went back up again this AM! Big jump from yesterdays huge drop! How are you doing Kesh and Pips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->