Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Sooo a quick update...my Dr said to call at 3 PM for the results.... but the answering service answered and said they are gone for the day! ARGH...probably wont find anything out until Monday now...Ill let you know if I hear anything before then...Im so bummber and now going to be anxious all weekend..yuck...I might take another home test and see what that says...

Hey gals! Sorry I've been so busy lately! I'm from Canada :)
Kat: Ahh that must be so frustrating! Hopefully you get the results early Monday morning.
Pips: what's new?? What cd are you on now?
I've been using opks again this month and not sure what's going on, my temps have been super wacky this month too. Grrrr, hopefully I get in to see the fertility doc ASAP

Cat that sucks silly doctors goin home with out letting u no!
Hope I get some answers soon
Hey kesh ye I'm ok r u ? I'm
Cd 4 now slow moving I spotted for 4 days before af showed , started taking soy last night x

I'm sooo confused with my opks! Ill attach a pic! I'm not sure what day I've actually ovulated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
O hun they r confusing arnt they cd12 starts to look dark but I think ur darkest is cd 15 the first one , but that doesn't really coincide with ur temps hun, sorry not much help , just keep up with dtd incase xx

Well hubbies been gone all week, he comes home today! It's ok if I miss this month, I'm just more so wanting to keep track of what's going on! I'm so confused!!

Kesh you got x hairs on your chart! Looks good...are you shure thats when you O'd?
Finally heard from the Dr. office....negative blood...which I figured anyways....so not bummed. Bought my new OPK's this morning and will start testing today...last month O'd on or around CD23.....but I tried to O on CD 19 and then again after. So will test a little early to make sure my body doesnt do something different this cycle. How are you both doing?

Sorry hun,
Yeh I'm ok
Had a crazy dark opk cd 3 , really confused I posted it in opk section
If ya wanna look
Today's is dark to very early o x

Ok this is a little wierd....check out my OPK from this morning.....not taken with FMU...taken at 9:30 AM this morning. Let me know what you both think....

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Yeah really wierd for me....looking at my last 2 cycles (cycle 1 I did not temp but got 2 positive OPK about a week apart from each other. Cycle 2 same thing..and I O'd on cd 23 or so....so having this so early im not sure what to think...

So I heard back from the Dr. I have low Prgesterone. She is oing to start me on a prescription as soon as I O. :) At least I got someknd osf answers...instead of having to wait a year before a doctor does these types of tests! Hopefully this will be our month!

That's so weird!! Definitely positive Kat! Maybe your body tries to ovulate earlier and doesn't end up O'ing until later? My opks since I've been tracking all give me positives for 3-4 days, not sure what's up with that!! Ahh frustrating!!
I'm going to go check out your opk pips! I wish having babies was easier than this lol
I honestly don't know what day I ovulated. My temps have been super wacky this month so not sure how reliable they are. I may have not even ovulated at all. I'm going to get a new therm and check my temps with both my old and new ones and see the difference, if there is one. I had alot more symptoms of o the day after I ovulated so the temp rose may have not been legit. I don't know. I won't be testing this month unless I'm late.

Yeh I said hun I'm not testing early, like 14dpo ish
I can't hack the disappointment

Cat I'm glad u got some answes hun , fxd for u x

Thanks ladies! Havng O symptoms too! Flt a little cram on the eft...last month on the right (which the Dr confirmed when I saw her on Friday) so who knows. Im treating it as a Positive OPK but wil keep esting just in case!

Yeh that's all u can do hun treat it as o and keep testing incase x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"