Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hello huni, ye I'm ok r u?
My temp was 36.32 this morning first try I wasn't happy so took it again
And got .65
Silly thermo
Glad urs has gone bk up again xx

Im good. I had some wierd urine on Friday. Blood in it for only a few hours. So Dr is sending me in for a Blood test for Pregnancy and progesterone levels as well as a US for kidney stones! YIKES! No pain but checking to amke sure no infections or anything like that. I know its really early for a PG test....but she wants to know for medications if needed. So that is what I will be doing later today...not fun but at least I wont be at work!

I totally forget....re-read your last post Pips...I usually take my temp on each side under my tounge in the morning and I get different results every time.

Yey hun, glad ill get some answers
I no u wudnt think ur mouth wud throw out diff temps

I wish I did it vaginally lol
Might be easier x

I actually thought about doing this next month. We will see....its so much easier to use it on the mouth....And I havent had a problem detecting O so not sure if I will or not.

Yh ur not had a problem really with it until today
Do u take ur temp just the once or do u do it a few times to make sure? X

I usually take it 2 times in the morning. Right after I realize Im awake. Once on each side of my mouth. IF something wierd happens...like yesterdays temp...Ill take it again to tripple check. SOmetimes it varies alot. Like by .1 or so.

Hey ladies I've a v low temp
Today hoping ib dip!
Also swollen tender lady parts never had this, apart from in the third tri with dd x

When are you going to test Pips? Look at my temps...im not quite sure I actually O'd or not. What do you think? Huge dip again today. Waiting for the results of yesterdays blood test to make sure I actually O'd or not...gonna keep BDing just in case.

Heck hun some dip u got there
Not sure wat to make of it tbh
Yh keep bding incase cover all bases huni
I'm not gonna test until 10dpo
Another 5 days if my temp comes up
Let me no wat ya blood work says x

I will for sure~ I did a chart overlay from last month....temps are very similar for the days that I am on now (if I didnt O). So I am thinking I actually didnt O yet.

Might not be! We may get a second chance at this month yet!

I thought it was kinda early...but hey you never know right! Dr has my blood results just waiting to hear from her now.

I've not having a lot of luck
With my chart either hun
Low temps again today grrr

Check mine out...huge dip again today. Im absolutely positive I didnt O. Last month I dipped around the same time. I didnt take the progesterone last nite so it wont interfere with O. Dr said to take it but everything I read said dont if your havent O'd. I actually did a test on the cheap brand of OPK that gave me the positive tests that I had a week ago...against the Clear Blue with the smiley face. Today with FMU got a blaring positive on the cheaps and big fat negative on the clear blue. SO im going to stick with the Clear Blue. Ive used them before and they worked for me. Other than that Im excited to try again!

Pips maybe you didnt O yet? Can you do a chart overlay of last months and see if they are similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->