Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I would test tomorrow with FMU. Its not tooo early to get a BFP if you are going to be 9 DPO tomorrow.

I would test tomorrow with FMU. Its not tooo early to get a BFP if you are going to be 9 DPO tomorrow.

Im sooo thinkin about it!! I just dnt have any here at house or I wld have done peed! Lol im like 35 min from any kind of store(I live in the boonies) lol..I may go to town tomorrow and get one!

I dont keep them inthe house anymore for that reason! I could take 10 a day if I had enought of them! HAHA

Hi Ladies! How is everyone? Kesh hows your OPK looking? Pips how did your MW appt go? I cant wait to hear! Momma are you feeling any better? I still have some cramps. Had them in waves last night. They would get intense for about 5 min and then die down but deff had AF like symptoms yesterday with that cramping on and off, then when I laid down to sleep my hips and lower back hurt and ached like when AF comes. Hoping these are good signs!

Hey ladies! Here are my opks. The last one is this am. Definitely more positive than the rest. Do I count the previous ones as negative? My temp went up today so not sure what the heck is going on. It might dip tonight? I hope?

Kat- hopefully this is your month!!! I didn't get to dtd last night :( will for sure tonight and tomorrow. Hoping I haven't missed o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
The one at the top looks dark and so does #6 but you could have surged and then not O'd (I do that and then I O somewhere in between the 2 pos opk) BUT you are not me! lol....I think the top looks good. Will you take one later today to see if it gets darker?

OMG disregard what I said in my post! I was looking at the damn control line lol!

The last one is Def your darkest but hopefully tomorrow it will get darker

Kesh how many times a day r u testing?
Bottom looks close to a pos but not yet,

Kat it went really well the appt, was nice to chat babies n things
She suspects ill have to have the gtt for dieabetes !
As my bmi is higher than last time
Hope ur all ok x

Hope everything turn out ok with that test pips! When do you have it done? BBs hurting more today then yesterday...when I walk up the stairs they hurt! Ive got to stop paying attention to these things lol! For sure Im going to test on Sat/Sun gonna try for Sun. But have a feeling Ill cave and test Sat. If I get a pos I wont tell family until Fathers Day! Thought that would be nice to surprise everyone at dinner! Execept DH! I wont be able to hold out! lol

Gosh if u hold out until then hehe ull be hailed a saint

That test I think she sed it wont be until 30 weeks I think she sed a while away hehe

Ok. Ok..I caved!! Haha 8-9dpo and and tested..lol accidentally bout blue dye so dnt trust em at all...but here was I got

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_134249.jpg
    IMG_20130516_134249.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Here it is inverted

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_134742.jpg
    IMG_20130516_134742.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
From the photo (1st one) It looks more like an evap...I cant really see color but I see a line. Kinda looks like an evap Ive had...but I cant see it in person. I see a line on the inverted for sure. Is there color on the line? I would test in a day or so again and see if there is any progression! Hope this is the start to your BFP! :)

From the photo (1st one) It looks more like an evap...I cant really see color but I see a line. Kinda looks like an evap Ive had...but I cant see it in person. I see a line on the inverted for sure. Is there color on the line? I would test in a day or so again and see if there is any progression! Hope this is the start to your BFP! :)

The line is blue..showed up in 3 minutes. But im conviced its messed up cuz its sooo thin..on the invert it dnt look super thin so idk..ima retest soon prolly saturday.

Heres a clearer one

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_141627.jpg
    IMG_20130516_141627.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Yeah I would def retest! Looks promising! Keep me posted!

Blue dyes r notorious for Evaps. Get diff tests if u can hun it saves on the heart ache x

Ok I caved and tested this morning. Tell me what you think. I see a line....very very faint to the point I cannot tell if there is color...so thinking evap. BUT The line is thick, not thin. Could have a little color but not sure. I dont want to get excited. Its blue dye but thats all I had. Not sure if I should wait or test again today. HELP! Do you guys know how to tweak a photo?

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
I do see it Hun, but I've read so many horrid things about the blue dyes, can u get any pink dyes, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->