Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Whoohooo Kat!!!! I'm still waiting to ovulate lol

Kesh looks like you may O early this month...what do you think...thats a nice drop in temp...much lower than last cycle on same day. I looked at your charts. Thats right where my temps are when I o.

That's what I thought too Kat, my opks are still negative though! Im hoping ill ovulate wed/thurs/fri or the weekend as that's the only time ill get to see hubby! We dtd yesterday though before he left so crossing my fingers!! My temp this am was "inaccurate" because my basal therm battery died and I had to use a regular so not sure how accurate that really is!

OH! Yeah maybe see what tomorrows does...if you get a .4 rise or right around there then I would say you O'd today...but without the pos OPK maybe your still getting ready...I hate temping! HAHA to much what if! I feel really positive this month! We DTD every day we should have and I threw one extra in there to make sure we covered all our bases! I am so glad I caught the whole week almost BDing! If this doesnt do it I dont know what wilL!

Hello gals!! Hope all is well. I am like 5-6dpo today. I believe I o ed on cd 11, I have 27 day cycles. I pkan to begin testing on fri or sat. I had brown blood (like a little bit) late fri night..not sure why. Didnt get hardly any ewcm during o. Was actually pretty dry this entire cycle..cervix went way high and open day of o. Day after it came dwn a bit and went super soft..now its meduim high, medium hard and closed..mild cramps off and on since o..other than that nuthing goin on at all!!! I dnt think think I ended w a sticky bean this cycle but I guess I cld be wrong. Goood luck ladies in the tww!!

Thanks Momma! Im 3 DPO as of today. I always get cramps after O. Sometimes all the way up to AF. Good luck :)

Yay momma! Things are sounding positive for you this month!! You sure have patients testing LOL I definitely would be already haha!

Yay momma! Things are sounding positive for you this month!! You sure have patients testing LOL I definitely would be already haha!

Haha...I usually dnt have so much..lol last month in the tww I think I went through about 15hpts. Lol starting at like 6dpo..haha some of them I did 2xs a day..but then I caught the chemical..kinda afraid to catch anotger chem so ima "try" to wait til friday..lol

LOL too funny! I bought 250 ic's at the end of April so they should be here soon to feed my addition when the time comes lol

Hi Ladies! How is everyone this morning? Feeling good today! 4 DPO and not paying attention to any symptoms this month! :) Watching them but not reading too much into it.

Nope not many at all pips LOL and thank you :)
Kat- my opk is ALMOST positive, I'm betting by tomorrow it will be which is good cause I don't see mike until then! I started taking baby aspirin also yesterday! And yay for no symptom spotting, I'm goin to try that this month. When will you start testing??
Momma- how are feeling today? Any symptoms to report???

Nope not many at all pips LOL and thank you :)
Kat- my opk is ALMOST positive, I'm betting by tomorrow it will be which is good cause I don't see mike until then! I started taking baby aspirin also yesterday! And yay for no symptom spotting, I'm goin to try that this month. When will you start testing??
Momma- how are feeling today? Any symptoms to report???

Yay on the opk!!! Almost time to get busy! Lol..I am 6-7 dpo...not much of anything. Cervix is same as yesterday..slightly wet cm but not enuf to leave a panty trail..lil tired, not really much as far as cramps either. Slight naseau but thats really not uncommon..I frequently have naseau after o for some reason..lol so other than that nuttin promising happenin...after ur opk is pos wen do u begin pg testing?

Ill start testing at 14 DPO. I tested last month at 12 DPO and 14 DPO. I dont want to waste more money! If I test starting 10 DPO like previous months...thats all I can think about. And being on the Progesterone makes me have symptoms so I just ignore them! I read about a lady who did the same thing until she was actually pregnant she said the syptoms were so much stronger. So ill watch out for anything that smacks me inthe face and says HELLO YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT symptom wise. :)

Kesh! Yay for O waiting until you can BD! That is perfect!

Momma I get nausea before I O but not always...it sucks but at least you know your O signs!~

Pips how are you feeling? When do you see you MW again?

Yh Hun feeling good, had some nausea last 3 mornings, need to eat constantly hungry,
8 week mark tomorrow wahoo, got mw my first appt thurs can't wait x

Momma- ill start testing probably 5-6dpo even though I KNOW I would never have a positive that early. Keep us posted on your symptoms lol!

Kat- haha you're smart to wait!! I could never do it! With my son I never tested early really, woke up at 8dpo and thought ah what the hell, I had a frer laying around so I took it and bam, blaring, very obvious positive, my digital I bought later that day even said 2-3 weeks pregnant haha.

Kind of annoyed, my fertile cm seems to have disappeared?! Wth!!! Ahhh now I'm kind of freaking out! I started drinking tons of green tea today and will make sure to drink tons In hopes that it will come back!!

Try taking Mucinex DM. If you try it today and it works, try it on the days you BD. You said your hunny isnt back until wednesday right? Might be worth a shot! I said I wouldnt SS BUT....ive had some cramps I dont usually have and have been dizzy and getting hot flashes and have a sore throat....kepping an eye on these symptoms but wont read too much into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->