Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Yeah Im going to get a pink dye test...I hate the blue dyes too! I bought them after I had a weird period (2 day period) to make sure I wasnt preggers. Ill keep you posted!

Hey Kat- I definitely see it!!! But yes get a pink dye ASAP and update us LOL
Pips-glad to hear your mw apt went well!!! So exciting!
Momma-update?? Have you taken a pink dye yet?? Or anymore tests??

As for me, not entirely sure what the heck is going on with my temps. I'm so upset. Only got to dtd last night. I put in future temps and ff puts my o day as Wednesday. We dtd Monday too. Do you think I'm covered?? Ugh I'm so frustrated, I have never had my temps do this to me. Wahhhh it makes everything way more confusing

Oops I meant we dtd Sunday night and then Thursday night.

I would wait and see what your temps do tomorrow. Looks to me like you O'd yesterday. Can you BD tonight too? I just went out to the store and got FRER. So far its stark white :( but Im not out yet! Lol. Ill test Sunday also.

Hey Kat- I definitely see it!!! But yes get a pink dye ASAP and update us LOL
Pips-glad to hear your mw apt went well!!! So exciting!
Momma-update?? Have you taken a pink dye yet?? Or anymore tests??

As for me, not entirely sure what the heck is going on with my temps. I'm so upset. Only got to dtd last night. I put in future temps and ff puts my o day as Wednesday. We dtd Monday too. Do you think I'm covered?? Ugh I'm so frustrated, I have never had my temps do this to me. Wahhhh it makes everything way more confusing

I'd say u defo covered ya bases but if u can DDT tonight just incase hun, on stress it'll all come clear ,

I would wait and see what your temps do tomorrow. Looks to me like you O'd yesterday. Can you BD tonight too? I just went out to the store and got FRER. So far its stark white :( but Im not out yet! Lol. Ill test Sunday also.
Your not out yet hun, test again sun x

I think I might wait till Monday Morning. I would be 10 DPO then. I have 2 more FRER....so Monday for sure...what do you think...Maybe sat or sun too?

Hey I defo see sumthin..looks like my tests..I believe we used the same blue dyes.! I dnt believe them too much thought..ive had bad bad luck w em..:( I havent retested yet..im gona go to town tomorrow and buy a frer...I really just dnt feel preggo..im exhausted today and had many trips to the bathroom this mornin..(had the poos) lol tmi..but nauseau was fine today, cramps r gone and very lil cm..so idk..I will def update soon as I get there frer!!! Kat u shld totally get a frer and post pics im soooo anxious to see..hope everyone else is doin well!

The FRER today was stark white! No evap (ive had a few but could tell they were evaps right away.) Ill test in the AM and let you guys know~ Kesh you crack me up...I cant tell DH im testing yet...he got mad last month because he thought I was giving myself unneeded stress about it. I told him....youre not the one who will be preggers so I want to know as soon as I can! Lol!

Wanted to give you guys a quick update...still testing neg on HPT. 10 DPO today. BBs very sore and 2 days of nice rises in temps. Higher than last month! How are you all feeling? Kesh? Any signs? Momma how are you? Pips?

Hey Kat! Boo for the bfn! You still have a few days!!

Nothing promising happening over here. Had TMI bad diarrhea Saturday night which I never ever get so thought that was strange. Haven't tested yet. Going back home today so hopefully my ic are in. This month doesn't look good since my temps were so screwy. Realistically, I should have ovulated Thursday/Friday and ff says Wednesday so not entirely sure what happened haha.
Momma- have you tested again?
Pips- how are you feeling?

Hey kit..my af is due on saturday..had good hpts but took frer this am and stark white!! Thinkin im out..:( good luck to u thought imbhopin to seeball u gals get them bfps this cycle!

Thanks guys! Hoping I go past 14 days on this LP that would be my best sign! Kesh you have to let me know when you test! I cant wait to hear!

Hi ladies Kesh u ok? Chart looks good

Cat ur chart is great!
Wahoo x

Hi ladies Kesh u ok? Chart looks good

Cat ur chart is great!
Wahoo x

I'm good ta ladies nearly 9 weeks can't believe it's gone so fast x

Thanks! Now if I would just get s positive! HAHA...few more days and Ill know for sure!

Yes I have tested..lol af is due on saturday and I got stark white bfn on frer! Booooo.. now I just gona sit n wait for af I reckon..wen r u testing?

I'm not sure when I'll be testing lol ill test by friday for sure, my birthday is Saturday and I wouldn't mind a few drinks :) ill be busy the next while so hoping the time passes quick

I think Im going to hold out until 14 DPO now....dont want to see another BFN :) If no AF by 14 DPO then will test! Last cycle on the Progesterone I started spotting at 13 DPO and AF on 14 DPO.

Good luck kat! Keep us posted. Ugh I went and bought tests, not going to use them yet if I can help myself LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->