Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Looking at ur chart cat I'd say u implanted at 8dpo so another day , tomorrow shud show some sort of positive hun
I think it's roughly 4 days after ur dip , fx for u x

Temp stayed up this morning. BFN again. I couldnt resist! I think I will test again tomorrow. I cant help myself!

LOL Kat, I feel ya girl! I used BOTH my walmart tests, ugh, thank god my IC's came in this morning!! Now I can poas alllll I want haha I've got 250, that should clear me for about 20 a day? hahahah

WAY to early but I tested anyways and BFN, as expected. I'm not even sure my proper dpo because I truthfully dont' think I ovulated when FF says ... I guess I would be anywhere from 4-6dpo.

I know what you mean Kesh! I put my temp in this morning and FF told me I was now 3 DPO! I was like WHAT! So I used the override and forced it back in at what FF said O day and coverline was! I also overlaid my chart with last month and they are almost the same...so I think I am 11 DPO today not 3! YIKES! Your chart is a little wierd...you had huge rises I think you may be more 5 or 6 DPO like you think.

I dont even know what ff is thinking LOL I didn't even have a FULL positive opk the day they say I ovulated ... this cycle has been so strange! I'll post a pic of my opks around those days. Its so strange ... my temps seem so out of wack compared to previous months.

Here's a list of the days
1. Cd10pm
2. Cd11am
3. Cd11pm
4. Cd12am
5. Cd12pm
6. Cd13am
7. Cd13pm
8. Cd14am
9. Cd14pm
10. Cd15am
11. Cd15pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Your CD 14 Am one looks the most positive. So I would say you O'd on CD 14 or 15. But your temps look like it could be CD 12 or 13. I sometimes get a positive after ive already O'd. Or you maybe just didnt have as strong of an O this month.

Well either way lol I hope I caught that darn egg!! If I ovulated before my +opk thats ok because we dtd Sunday evening, and if it was after my +opk thats good too because we dtd Thursday eve! Aghh....so frustrating! I'm hoping Mike and I will finally be living in the same province after this cycle, this have been so hectic and anytime I ovulate its always when we cant get together!

That is very frustrating! I want to try the CB Fertility Monitor. But I dont want to spend the $ for it! HAHAH

hahaha I hear ya!! I saw it in Walmart yesterday and it was like $200!! Insane!! I wonder if it would be cheaper on ebay?!

Im going to look. Ive seern a few online for $175 with 30 test strips and a few PG tests. Not too bad. But you still have to buy the test strips every month and they are about the same price as the regular CB digi sticks and test. So not too sure. I cant justify spending that right now!

Yeah too much for me also. Not trying to symptom spot but holy crap do I feel sick! Honest, my whole body feels tingly and I honestly feel like I could throw up. Wahhh

I felt that way this month. Got a sore throat for a few days and those days I had a really bad runny nose! My hips and lower back felt like they were being pulled down and ached!

Cat have u looked on eBay for a cbfm ?
I saw them
Goin for £30 the other day

Hope ur both ok, both chart look great wahoo can't wait x

Thanks Pips! I will look! Im a little scared to get excited based just off my temps! Now if I would have had a faint pos I would be over the moon~! COME ON BFP's!

I got a faint after my dip, four days later it was a squinters mind, gl

Yes hopefully bfps for the 3 of us this month!!! Whooohoo!

So were is everyone in there cycles? I am 10 dpo and had two bfn w frer at 9dpo(yesterday)

Momma - I'm anywhere from 4-6dpo right now, ff has me ovulating on this past wednesday but I dont think thats correct since I had a negative opk, I think somehow my temps are screwed up and threw everything off. I'm thinking I ovulated thurs/fri (when I had my +opk)
Boo for the BFN, when will you be testing again???
I think if I get another BFN this cycle I will most definitely be trying the Soy Isoflavones next cycle, along with my Cassava, Baby Aspirin and Guaifensin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->