Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

We don't have mucinex here!! :( I've been trying to find other things but apparently you can't get anything with guaifenesin as the only active ingredient, in Canada anyways'

Can u get epo Hun.. That's great for ewcm?
Sorry if u already take it lol

Nope I don't take it, does it work quickly? I would need something that will work in the next 24-48 hours

Ok so during o, my cervix was soft, high and open..more open day after o..but then it quickly went medium, hard and pretty well closed...now this evening it has jump way high, medium hard and pretty well closed..and its facing my back...is that normal for 7dpo??

Momma- I've read a bit about that. I don't think it's anything to rely on. Mine was like that last cycle and I ended up getting my period, I think it's different for everyone!

I am SOOO excited. I am officially almost ovulating. Expecting my +opk tomorrow, I drank a ton of green tea and water and my fertile cm has come back with vengeance lol there's tons (sorry TMI) I'm so happy I can't wait to jump mike tomorrow hehe

Momma- I've read a bit about that. I don't think it's anything to rely on. Mine was like that last cycle and I ended up getting my period, I think it's different for everyone!

I am SOOO excited. I am officially almost ovulating. Expecting my +opk tomorrow, I drank a ton of green tea and water and my fertile cm has come back with vengeance lol there's tons (sorry TMI) I'm so happy I can't wait to jump mike tomorrow hehe

Yay to the opk!!! Get it on girl!!! Pos thoughts sent ur way!!

Nope I don't take it, does it work quickly? I would need something that will work in the next 24-48 hours

It might help yh Hun, take a couple tabs instead of the one, until u o,
For the next cycle take one everyday until u o,
It helped me a lot!
X

Sooo I will have to say, I feel like sh*# today .cld not fall nor stay asleep last night..and im exhausted today..sick to my stomach and woke with a (tmi warning) like thick milky cm..like a ton of it upon waking. Ewwww..so im prolly gona get kids off to school and go bk to bed. Hope everyone has good stuff happenin today!

Momma- sorry you had a not great sleep, hopefully those are good signs!! (I've read they are) :)

Pips- ill have to try that next cycle

Kat- anything to update??

So I'm pretty sure my opk is about as positive as its gonna get :D my temp went even farther up today...I was expecting it to drop today. Maybe it will tomorrow and ill get my rise Friday morning??? What do you ladies think?

Hey Kesh! Sounds promising. I have found that on my chart I dont O on the day of the temp drop but I have withing 2 days or so of that drop. Sometimes mine drops like Im gonna O but then goes way up the next day and then drops again. Sounds good to me Kesh!

Had some promising syptoms this AM. Woke up and had a terrible crampy shooting pain in my left ovary area...cant say it was my ovary but that whole area. Lasted for about 5 min and then subsided. I feel like Im getting a sinus infection and I had a migraine last night. NOW mind you that I get headaches ALOT but I havent had one in a while that was this bad. I felt like I had a vice on my head! And my CM is not as creamy as it usually is by now...more watery. So those are my syptoms I said I wouldnt watch!!! HAHAHA

Hey Kesh, I looked at your charts. The chart from Feb is similar to this one...I think you are safe that you will O tomorrow or the next day.

Ok ladies....soooo I know I said I wouldnt symptom spot...however...I feel like there is alot of activity going on in my uterus area. Im not sure what to think as I am taking Progesterone. I checked my chart from last month and I didnt have cramps around this time in my LP at all. I am getting crampy feelings ranging from AF like to just being aware that my ovaries are there, not really a cramp or pain on this part but just being aware they are there! Wierd...and had shooting pain in my left ovary this AM, a little intense. Do you guys think this is just the Prog playing games with my body?

I have no advice regarding to progesterone since I've never taken it but those symptoms sound promising!!

Hey Kat I had cramps nearly the whole tww, was a great sign also headaches were my give away change in hormones,
Gorgeous pic of u x

thanks Pips! That was on my wedding day! I love that photo! Another wierd symptom I had yesterday and today. I have a slightly whiteish/yellowish EWCM?!? I have ready this is very promising...but also that it is an estrogen surge you get in the TWW...HOWEVER....I usually have creamy lotion like CM durring the TWW and get watery CM right at AF time. But I have never noticed the EWCM durring my TWW wait before. My BBs are very very sore today and i ahve been getting dizzy spells the last 2 days. I HATE SYMPTOM SPOTTING! ARGH! lol

thanks Pips! That was on my wedding day! I love that photo! Another wierd symptom I had yesterday and today. I have a slightly whiteish/yellowish EWCM?!? I have ready this is very promising...but also that it is an estrogen surge you get in the TWW...HOWEVER....I usually have creamy lotion like CM durring the TWW and get watery CM right at AF time. But I have never noticed the EWCM durring my TWW wait before. My BBs are very very sore today and i ahve been getting dizzy spells the last 2 days. I HATE SYMPTOM SPOTTING! ARGH! lol

Very pretty huni,
I also had yellow ewcm but it was very thick, I had creamy cm the tww , I knew it was diff as I'm usually really dry xx

Pips: I know ive read a million times that you cannot go just by CP or CM for pregnancy signs (good ones at least) but I also know this is not normal for me (at least in the 4 months of charting) So I will take it as a good sign! But I wont read too much into it yet! If it continues then maybe I will!

Yh I agree, I only charted for two but I knew there was such a difference, I had be, although I was being very precautious x

Soo I feel like royal crap today .cant fight bk the nauseu..im sooo tired cant hrdly function and im sooo crabby..my poor husband cldnt wait to go to wrk. I think I havin phanton symptoms but cant make them stop! Im like 8dpo today I think..to early to b feelin so bad. Has me wonderin if maybe I the hcg of 3 done a few wks ago was really the start of sometg ing instead of the end. Hmmmm I had 2 days of bleeding (light first day, heavy second but it was all pretty rusty brown. Lasted them two days and then stopped! 4 days later I had a few spots of brown..just assumed I wasnt preg so didnt test anymore..idk..I think im nuts and my body tryin to mess w me. I soooo dnt think im preggo but cant make the symptoms ease up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->