Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hey Kesh, what does the baby asprin do? Momma: Im 11 DPO have very sire BBs for about 4 days now. Had a nice temp dip and then a spike. Tested BFN this morning. Will try to hold out till AF is due.

Kat - It can actually help with fertility, it helps blood flow to the uterus in turn making a nice lush, healthy place for an egg to implant. From what I have read studies have shown that baby aspirin increases the activity going on in your uterus and can actually allow your ovaries to release more than one egg. I thought what the heck, it can't hurt. So I've been trying it this cycle!

Wow...I was sooo unable to hold off..lol im all outta test so I wnt b testin again til friday..af is due on sat...I really have no symptoms..I never have any pms either. So nuthin is a pretty common signal of af..lol no cm(havent had hardly any the entire cycle, even during o) its still medium and med soft, my boobs hurt just a bit, which is not common for pre af or preg for me..so yeah, I think im out this cycle but will prolly test anywho cuz im like a poas-aholic..lol

Momma - Well I hope you'll continue on chatting with us through your next cycle if you don't get your BFP this month!

Ok girls...getting a little excited over my temps the last few days. I overlaid my chart from last month and they match except for the last 2few days. Twmp dropped big time this day last month...and this month its still high!

Hey Kat - I was going to say the same thing, your chart looks really promising!!!! When will you be testing again????

BFN this morning :( starting to get a little discouraged

I'm surprised Hun ur chart stil looks great , do u have any ics? Wens af due

AF is due to start spotting tomorrow. I feel like I used to feel before AF starts, before I had my surgery. Last 4 cycles I have not cramped up before AF. Today I am totally crampy and feel like AF is going to start any min. I checked my CP today nothing really different except I feel swollen down there. I noticed a tiny speck ( I mean tiny like the size of a grain of sand) red speck on the TP. Not sure what to think of that. I have one more FRER....not sure if I should test tomorrow or wait and use it after AF is to start.

Question ladies: Do you adjust BBt for not getting as much sleep you usually get? I got almost 2 hrs less sleep than I normally get and temped 30 min early this am? Should I adjust?

Yh I adjusted on my bfp cycle hun , defo do it
Wait to test n see wat happens the cramping cud be a good thing hun, u won't get af with temps up that high it's usually 36.40 ish I think

Ok because I used the adjuster and it took my temp up to 97.9! thats higher than any temps yet!

I guess tomorrow should really be the day my temps tell me whats going on! If they stay up tomorrow then that will be my best sign...if they drop down more than 02 or .3 then I will expect af :)

BOOO on the bfn :( I hear ya on getting discouraged though, I'm 6-8dpo and its still so early but so darn discouraging to see the BFN's.

As for the temping, I have the same problem, last 2 days I woke up late, took my temp, put that in since I was sleeping the entire time and not up and about, I just marked the adjusted temp in my notes for reference.

PS Kat - your chart looks AWESOME! Triphasic now right???

It still says possible triphasic day 28. I think it say possible because of taking the progesterone.

Oh ok makes sense, I've never taken prog so I wasn't sure if that would affect your chart or not! I would say wait until tomorrow to take your last frer. That way you'll know if you start spotting or not whether to expect af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->