Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I usually start spotting in the PM (tomorrow night). So I think Im gonna wait to see if she stays away all day. If no AF by 15 DPO when I wake then I will test! The prog affects temps to be higher than normal...but even when taking them my temps fluctuate up and down so it may be higer than normal but the curve itself it pretty much the same. My overlay from last month is almost identical until 2 days ago...last month my temps dropped 11 DPO and 12 DPO and then slightly rose 13 DPO then huge drop when AF started. So its better than last month!

That's great that its so different hun, hoping uve caught that eggy ill be checking bk hehe excited for u x

Ok ladies! Temps went up again! Im too scared to test and see a bfn...testing tomorrow!

Why the open circle hun?
I think ur good to go lol
Any spotting ?test !!! X

Tested BFN this morning again :( No spotting but just had a little surge of creamy eggwhite (sortof kinda inbetween a creamy and EWCM) type come out when I whiped. Have horrible heartburn this morning. BBs not as sore as a few days ago. the open circle is because I just woke up bright eyed at 530 this morning! I couldnt go back to sleep!

Oh yeah! forgot to mention that I have wierd feelings in my uterus. It feels very sore right above my pubic bone. Feels like my uterus got a good work out in! lol! Its wierd. My CP is a little high not too high and tip of it feels like my lips just not as squishy....hope that makes sense.

Did u use the adjuster hun on ur temp?
Ur cp sounds right , it lowers for af I'm sure
And the cm is a great sign to Hun got everything crossed for u
R u testing using frers ?x

Yes I am using the FRER only from now on! No didnt use the adjuster thats what the temp was when I checked it this morning!

O how far off was it from ur usual time Hun? If u woke at 5.30
Nothing at all on the frer? Not even a pink squint lol?

That's soooo strange Kat! Your temps are amazing!! Maybe you'll get a late bfp? I have a feeling I'm out this month, oh well, hopefully the soy will help next month!

Kesh ur dip cud be implantation, have u had any cramps today or yesterday ?
Fxd for u to Hun x

I usually temp at 645 am . If I adjust yesterdays temp and todays they are the exact same. 97.9 yesterday and 97.91 today. Having back pain...like someone is pulling on my hips...theyre sore! Not even a hint of a BFP...hoping its a shy bean! So this morning I took a test. I watched it go across the screen, sawy the dye pick up on the control line...then a few moments later I totally saw the test line suck in moisture..but no color! No not sure what to think! Im gonna get more tests today and test again in the morning.

Ok I just adjusted the temps pips....what do you think?

This definitely has to be a BFP Kat! Maybe if they went down today I would say af is coming. You're due for af tomorrow?? Or when??

Pips- I was wondering the same, I always have a small dip at 8dpo but this time 9dpo so not sure, haven't felt different, mind you I've been taking the baby aspirin so it may be taking the edge off the cramps! Not too sure. Like I said, I'm not too optimistic for this month

I am due today. No spotting or anything! I just checked my CP again today and its so high up I can barely touch it! Hard and closed! Im about to rip at the seams Im so excited! I just wish I would get a darn line on a test! Will be testing tomorrow with FMU for sure!

Hoping your temp goes up tomorrow! How long is your LP again?

Wahoo for the hidem cp!
Please post a picci of ur fmu test pls xx

I will! I promise! Ill be at home so It will be easier to post while Im not at work! lol. I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed!

Ok ladies! Temp still up! No sign of af! Neg test today...i still dont see anything! :(. Ill post a pic aoon

Update...did a toilet paper check on my cervix and had a spot of red..keep you posted but i think she got me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->