Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

There's no way it's af with temps like urs, flat temps are a good sign,post ya pic ill invert it

Thanks pips here it is

Attachments

• pgtest.jpg
    pgtest.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Ok noticing some AF signs but they are like my periods before my surgery. Having lots of lower back pain...not severe...just an achey feeling and I can feel it in my tailbone...this is what I used to feel like when AF was really bad. No real cramps yet.

K totally gonna just keep in posting symptoms pips! Went to the bathroom because my undies felt really wet like af came full flow...and it was just really watery cm. And alot of it! Is that a good sign?

Yeh Hun defo a good sign, mines was creamy watery the whole tww, so ur officially late?

Yeah. AF was due yesterday and no spotting on 13 DPO like usual either. Just the tinge of red today this morning. And nothing since. Just lots of watery thin CM. I had to change my underwear!

Oh kit!! I think you are preggo!!!! Your signs are perfect and especially since you're late!!! This test was from this am right????
Bfn for me too today. Blah.

Yes its from am, gonna test Monday if no af by then!

Can't wait for today's temp Hun,
I think u cud of implanted later on say 11 or 12 dpo, wud explain the red implantation bleed
So next few days u defo shud get a pos x

I hate flat temps hun, it's a great sign, I can't believe it won't show itself, can u get hold of any ics? X

Don't have any ics ....going to Dr ties if no ad tomorroe

Ok hun let me no if u do go, defo bfn on ur test? Do u take it apart ? Lol x

Hey cat I tweaked ur test and heres wat I got..:)) I see pinky

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_085659.jpg
    IMG_20130526_085659.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 8
Here is a tweaked invert..u can see sum horrible dye runs but also a decent line behind the dye run

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_090017.jpg
    IMG_20130526_090017.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
Possible dye runs..but not not evaps cuz they r definately pink!! Heres hoping its a bfp for u!

Thanks Momma! That is awesome! I cant wait to go to the Dr for a blood test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->