Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Im ok..on cd 5 I think(af started last tues) bleeding has all stopped. Im just feelin normal now..I have 4-5 days left til o..so just waitin. Lol

Thanks cat!!! Wen u go for bloods? I got fingers crossed!! Hopefully they do a quantative hcg so we can know ur numbers!

My dr always does that one. Escpecially if im late. So fingers crossed! I will go tuesday as tomorrow is a holiday and i know her office is closed.

LOL in waiting very patiently for your am temp!!

Temp up! 98.06! Dont have any tests left :(but going for blood tomorrow if all goes well! Cp is stull high and closed!

That's amazing !
Will u get ur results the same day hun?
Will u doc test u also?
Can't believe uve run out lol

yes I'll get the results within a few hrs of going. I can't believe my temps! Last blood test she didn't do a of at the office just bloods. I couldn't hold out till today! I should have saved the last test!

LOL that's so awesome!! You're definitely pregnant. Does the prog have any side effects regarding you're cycles??? Just to be safe'

My LP before prof was 11 days with a day or two of spotting. Last month it extended to 13 day LP with spotting on 13 dpo and full bleed at 14 dpo. So I doubt it would extend 4 more days on the second month. I'm hoping not! I'm on a low does too 100 mg once a day.

Wooohooo things look sooo promising cat!! Cant wait til u get ur bloods!

Can't see the progesterone making that much difference, I no I've sed it before but u won't get af with temps up like urs, it's a great. Looking chart huni,
As well as ur cp being high, it lowers and softens for af x

Ok ladies! Temp still up! That's 18my dpo! Wahoo! Hope today i get my bfp!

Wahoo looks great let me no how the docs goes?
Excited for u xx

Yay!!!! Are you taking another test today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->