Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I expect they irritated ur cervix, is it stil high?
Have u been to the lab?x

Kat - I'm so anxious for you lol I keep checking in to see for any updates!!!
Pips- how have you been feeling????
Momma- any updates with you? What cd are you now??

I am hoping that is what the spotting is from. It is now more red and more of it...not a flow yet but much brighter blood. I went to the lab this morning and am anxiously awaiting the results!

Kat - I'm so anxious for you lol I keep checking in to see for any updates!!!
Pips- how have you been feeling????
Momma- any updates with you? What cd are you now??

I'm good huni, 10 weeks wahoo, 14 days til scan yeh hawww

I am hoping that is what the spotting is from. It is now more red and more of it...not a flow yet but much brighter blood. I went to the lab this morning and am anxiously awaiting the results!

I wud of thought it defo not af, more the irritated, when will u get results huni? How long lol x

Oh I cant wait to hear about your scan Pips! Love your new profile pic too! My cervix never gets really high...it was higher a few days ago...but its closed and med/sof...not quite soft and not quite the Med. Tip of it is med/fat and round not pointy like it usually gets right before AF.

Sounds good Hun, thanks that's my lil monkey wen she was much smaller hehe x

She is so adorable! I am hoping to get results today. But Im not sure...maybe tomorrow....the wait is going to kill me! Dr told me to not stop the progesterone until she says so...thats a good sign!

Well I think AF is here. More bleeding. Not a full flow yet. Have worse cramps now and getting worse. Blood is very very red. Dark red. Not like a black red just bright. Will continue the meds until I get the blood results back.

The only thing is the cramping is more intense than I have had since my surgery. I feel it in by bowels, lower cervix area. Not sure whats going on. I think I could cry!

I can't see how Hun, I'm not sure u can get af with temps up so high! Praying for u it's just irritated, wen can't ring to check results?x

I am going to call the Dr office after lunch time. And see how long it should take to get the results back. I called the lab they said its usually 48 hrs! WHAT! Not happy about that. Since its an HCG test Im hoping they will get it today or tomorrow morning.

Wow 48 hours. We get told the same amount of time here also but they're usually in a few hours later!

Lol! I called and even the Dr office said a few days! AAAGGGHHH! Cramps have gone away from earlier...thanks god! Bleeding is not any worse...yet...still very red. But hasnt even hit my pad yet (Thank god again!) Only when I wipe. Im going to call the Dr before the end of the day and check to see if its in!

I agree with u Hun, call both lab n docs incase they r bk before they shut xx

Hehe well it's bed time here.. So I'm gonna have to wait until the morning if u get them today
Have u bout any more tests? Suppose tis a lil silly to , wait or the betas a xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->