Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Awww cat...im sooo sryy bout ur spotting..cant wait to get ur blood results..I hope things r promising and everything is ok...I usually on on cd 10..I am on cd 9 and noooo signs of o watsoever..not pos opk, dry cm, medium closed med cervix...not lookin like o comin..soooo very odd..so ima just opk everyday and see if this cycle may b annovulatory. Good like to u and I will b awaiting ur betas!

Ok so I called the Dr office to see if results were in...she said sorry you are going to have to wait til MONDAY because we are moving! WTF! I cried on the phone. Then I called the Lab (its at a hospital) and they told me results are in and I can go pick them up! Will have an update later today for you alL! IM SO EXCITED REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME!

Hooray Kat!!! I'm so excited for you!! Ill be stalking as usual LOL.
Momma- have you tried soy before? Af will be here tomorrow and ill be trying that this cycle

Ok results say<1 from what I've read that means not pregnant right?

Correct! SO WEIRD!! Does the doc have an explanation??

I wont hear drom the dr till monday :( im just glad i know whats going on!

So i have the soy im goi g to use next cycle and i bought the cassava also! How much of the soy do i take?

For me, I'm going to take it cd3-7 and 120,120,160,160,200. Everyone's different though but that's the amount I've been reading that's been successfull. What did you take pips?

My bottle says 50mg with 5 pills a day.....so help me out on how much to take and when?

5 pills is 50mg?! Holy crap! My pills are 80mg each! So you would end up taking 10 pills for 100mg lol that's a lot of pills!!

I'm sorry cat, move on next cycle get that soy ready
So u have 50 mg tabs hmmm
Cd3 I'd take 100mg so 2 tabs
Cd4 take 100mg so 2 tabs
Cd5 take 150mg so 3 tabs
Cd6 take 150mg again
Cd7 take 200mg
I think the highest dose is 200 huni, all before bed
Take epo every day until u o and vit b complex right thro ur cycle
Wats the cassava?
Xx

Ugh ugh af came of course, exactly on time, so my temps were correct, my opks were not. Kind of heart breaking to be honest...I now know I can't rely on them

I cudnt rely on opks either mesh, do u temp orally or twinkle temp, lol

Ive been temping vaginally. Its much better as i sleep with my mouth open! Yeah each pill is 50the mg. Thanks for telling me how mcu to take! Im gonna get epo too. Cassava is a pill made from yuca root and it is supposed to help making the egg healthier and stronger also helps to release more than one egg! Kesh we are back on the same cycle again! Yeah! Here is too our bfp comming soon!

Hahaha so strange I noticed that too this am. I was 100% expecting af today so I'm right on track. I also temp vaginally. I will continue to use my opks anyways since I have a bazillion of them. Mike and I will finally be living in the same town July 1 as we're moving to where his work is, this will make ttc MUCH easier for us as we can bd more often.
Here's to the rest of us getting our BFP!!

Temp went down this morning. So what another woman said to me on the site was she thinks I could have implanted (hence the triphasic chart and high temps and late AF) and it didnt take. I had bloods done once before with the quan #...I have to call the Dr and see what the # was on that test to see if this is actually what happened.

Yeah I would say that's a pretty accurate indication. Something definitely happened this month kat!
Pips- how much epo did you take and on what days? May give that a try

I think I'm going to be a ticking fertility time bomb this month LOL I will be finishing my bottle of cassava. Should take me right to o, baby aspirin, soy, and epo. Lol if this doesn't do it I don't know what will!!

Lol Kesh! My cramps are worse this month than they have been since surgery. So Im guessing that would be from an egg that didnt take also. Asprin is not working on my cramps but its not painfull enough to justify taking anything stronger like I used to have to take. How much Cassava are you taking daily kesh?

Ya I would have to agree with you! I'm taking 1 cassava pill a day. I'm taking the aspirin to help with implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->