Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Yeah I would say that's a pretty accurate indication. Something definitely happened this month kat!
Pips- how much epo did you take and on what days? May give that a try

I think I'm going to be a ticking fertility time bomb this month LOL I will be finishing my bottle of cassava. Should take me right to o, baby aspirin, soy, and epo. Lol if this doesn't do it I don't know what will!!

I think my epo where 1000mg ill check shortly I'm not in right now, I took one in the morning every day until I o'd
Makes a great difference xx

Yh defo I think u can take 2 x 1000 but I didn't , one was enough made a massive difference just remember to stop it once u think uv o'd xx

Ok thanks! Just wanted to know so I know if I should use OPK sooner this month! So Im going to use the Cassava (how much do you take of that Kesh? Morning or night? And for the whole cycle or just certain days?) EPO in the morning 1000 mg. Iso cd 3 100 mg, cd 4 100 mg, cd 5 &6 150 mg, cd 7 200 mg. Hope this will be my month!

That's ok then hun, excited for you both to try these this month x

Hey ladies! I haven't been getting my email notifications! Grrr. Started soy today, had a few drinks yesterday and forgot to start LOL so far I feel great!

Oh and I take one cassava a day kat!

Did u take ur soy at night kesh,ull really notice the good nights sleep it's great hehe x

Hey Kesh. Is your cassava pills or powder. I bought powder by mistake and have no idea how to use it! Started the Soy and last night was day 3. 3 pills. I feel my ovaries today! I think DH and I are maybe not going to use OPK's this month and just temp and pay attention to my signs. What do you think? Im not sure Im 100% ok with this. Just because sometimes I cant clearly tell O right away with out the OPK. And I need to to take the Prog. I think we are going to BD every few days and just try it that way this month...what do you guys think?

Mine are pills! I didn't even know they sold the powder?! So you took 150mg last night? I only started with 120.
I would personally do the opks this month since you're trying something different. I'm curious how it will enhance my ovulation symptoms. So I will definitely use opks this month and maybe try without next month. This month might be a bust regardless. I'm supposed to o on tues/wed but not sure what the si will do to my o day, if anything. Hoping I ovulate Monday/Tuesday next week because mike and I will be able to dtd this weekend. July and on we'll have better chances because well be living back together again!

Kat I think maybe use the oil to make sure ur o'ing once u get to the day u normally do
Or if signs say otherwise test to check,
Kesh I think Kay took the 150 because her pills r 50mg where as its where like mine 40 mg am I right?

Makes sense! I had to cut mine in half, I didn't wanna start at 160 since my pills are 80mg each

Yes mine are 50 mg per pill. So CD 3& 4 I took 2 pills and CD 5 3 pills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"