Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Heck 80mg pills, they no how to confuse everyone don't they

How are you feeling on the soy kat? I have one more day after today to take it. I've been taking it during the day also. I feel great! Just a tad extra tired, but my sleeps have been amazing!!!

Um yeah....the sleeping hasnt been a problem! Lol! The only thing is I had a headache all day yesterday and my hips hurt but other than that no side effects for me! I feel my ovaries like they are in hyperdrive though...I took my last dose last night.

Yeah I don't really feel much different yet! I had a few ovary twinges this morning but that's all! Yesterday and today I've taken 160mg and tomorrow will be my last dose at 200mg. I really hope this stuff works, this is my last resort!

I have a friend who had the same surgery after I did and started trying after we did and she is 2 months along with twins! Im a little jealous and upset! DH looked at me and asked if I was ok. I said sure Im very happy for them, and I am I cant wait to see her! But at the same time I got very jealous and almost cried!

Aww Hun, ull soon be preggo , hope the soy works for both of u xx

I totally feel your pain Kat! A few of my friends have gotten pregnant and it's like a knife in my heart! So weird, a friend of mine from the states who started trying After me got pregnant the first time with twins also! I am over the moon excited for but im also a little crushed at the same time!

So ladies! Check out my chart! Got a flashing Smiley on my opk this morning! That is 8just days sooner than last month! Wahoo!

Holy crap that's really early!!! That's basically a positive opk right?! I hope I ovulate Sunday/Monday!!

Yeah the box says you should get 3 days of flashing smiley (which reads like a High reading on the monitors) and 1 or 2 days of non flashing smiley (which is like the Peak reading of the monitors) Last month I got 5 days of flashing and no non flashing. I could have missed the surge or just not had a very good O last month. I couldnt believe my eyes this morning! Lol. I was shocked! So ill continue the OPK and hopefully with get a peak reading soon! This will hopefully be the earliest O ever for me! Might actually have a "normal" cycle length!

No kidding!! Be careful though, when doing my research on soy I read you can get false positives with opks!!

Hi
Never heard of the false pos'
Sounds great Hun to me
Keep testing x

I'm not entirely sure, something to do with the estrogen! Probably unlikely regardless, that's so awesome you're ovulating on cd9 though!
I am SOOOOOOOO anxious to ovulate alreAdy! It's becoming worse than the tww lol

Well today was my last day of soy, not to wait for ovulation! Yippy!
How have you been doing pips??
How about you momma? What cd are you now??
Kat- keep us posted on the opks!

Yeh nearly ovulation for u guys, wahoo
I'm good Hun scan is in 5 days can't wait now x

Im good. Got another flashing smiley...however when I ejected the strip it was lighter than yesterdays but a fatter line than yesterdays...so not sure what to think. Will test again in the morning with OPK. Temp went down again this morning. :)

Perhaps getting ready , pre o dip Hun, fatter line wud be better I think x

Fatter and lighter is better than thinner and darker? Ill see what tomorrows says...just hoping it wasnt picking up on the estrogen rise from the Soy Iso like Kesh Said. If it is lighter tomorrow then I will know it is from that.

Well ladies! Got my +opk today! Darkest opk I've ever had! I'm pretty excited! Personally, I think the soy had something to do with it, my o pains are unreal this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->